Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Myrtle beach dinner ideas

Recommended Posts

Our night to pick for dinner.  Gimme some suggestions.

Have done drunken jacks and river city cafe for awesome burgers.

Need a good fish place...anyone try bubbas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have gone to myrtle beach quite frequently(10 times in the last 15 years) and my family goes even more frequently. They also run the marathon every year in Myrtle beach.

Everyone's favorite restaurant in my family is https://www.originalbenjamins.com/

There are others with very similar names, but this one is better.

Personally, I do not think there is any place with good food in myrtle beach and a better bet is to go cheap. I am not blaming Myrtle Beach, many tourist destinations have crappy food.

 

Are you staying on the north side or down near Murrels inlet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snort lines. I never get hungry when doing that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Our night to pick for dinner.  Gimme some suggestions.

Have done drunken jacks and river city cafe for awesome burgers.

Need a good fish place...anyone try bubbas?

SC native and lived an hour from MB growing up and currently. Sea Captains is good and it’s right on the ocean. Boundary House in Little River is good and is my parents fav. Hook & Barrel is also good. Flying Fish has fresh seafood selections along with oysters from different parts of the country. I’d suggest either Sea Captains or Flying Fish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I have gone to myrtle beach quite frequently(10 times in the last 15 years) and my family goes even more frequently. They also run the marathon every year in Myrtle beach.

Everyone's favorite restaurant in my family is https://www.originalbenjamins.com/

There are others with very similar names, but this one is better.

Personally, I do not think there is any place with good food in myrtle beach and a better bet is to go cheap. I am not blaming Myrtle Beach, many tourist destinations have crappy food.

 

Are you staying on the north side or down near Murrels inlet?

5 mins from the inlet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Medieval Times! 🏰 

Place called The Boat House is right beside that on the waterway. They have concerts out there and boats will pull up to dock and listen to it. Pretty cool place 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Place called The Boat House is right beside that on the waterway. They have concerts out there and boats will pull up to dock and listen to it. Pretty cool place 

Thought you had me on ignore? 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MDC said:

Thought you had me on ignore? 

Took you off since you’ve calmed down. You had a streak there where you were insufferable and constantly tagging me which blows up my notifications 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Dead dog

Girl I know is a waitress there. Focked her back in college. Nice rack :thumbsup:  (34C) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Took you off since you’ve calmed down. You had a streak there where you were insufferable and constantly tagging me which blows up my notifications 

How would you know I calmed down if you had me on ignore for the past 10 days? 

You’ve put several other posters on ignore since then. Or at least claimed to.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MDC said:

How would you know I calmed down if you had me on ignore for the past 10 days? 

You’ve put several other posters on ignore since then. Or at least claimed to.

Back to ignore you go since you wanna keep actin like a focking retarded douche :wave: 
This is what i mean when I say you and the rest of the Retard Squad act like ignorant juvenile children. Try to be nice and civil cause I think to myself (maybe I was just in a mood that day). Nope. 100% you and the rest of the retards. So y’all can kick rocks. Im done with you ✌

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MDC said:

How would you know I calmed down if you had me on ignore for the past 10 days? 

You’ve put several other posters on ignore since then. Or at least claimed to.

He doesnt actually put people on ignore, he just says that when he gets owned in an effort to save face.  He's done the same thing to me like 10 times

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Back to ignore you go since you wanna keep actin like a focking retarded douche :wave: 
This is what i mean when I say you and the rest of the Retard Squad act like ignorant juvenile children. Try to be nice and civil cause I think to myself (maybe I was just in a mood that day). Nope. 100% you and the rest of the retards. So y’all can kick rocks. Im done with you ✌

You should be a politician.  You lie like a motherfucker.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

You should be a politician.  You lie like a motherfucker.

Bro I really don’t give a fock what you think cause you are literally one of the biggest lying douches here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bro I really don’t give a fock what you think cause you are literally one of the biggest lying douches here. 

Literally?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Fun fact, shark fishing is banned in Myrtle beach.

Not that it ever stopped me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article213438729.html

It doesn’t stop many ppl. If you’re fishing off the pier you’ll likely catch a shark at least once. Fav fish to catch down at MB are red or black drum  if you haven’t been, next time you go there try Flying Fish. I think you’d like the place. When you walk in to the right is the place where they have all the fish that are fresh caught you can look at before going to sit down. They have oysters from all over too and let me tell you: those oysters all have diff flavor profiles. It’s the place I suggest to everyone if they want fresh fish. Of course, there’s places in Little River/Calabash that have places right on the water and they have their own boats they send out to catch fish for the restaurant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 There’s a fish house on the water with really good flounder and fried catfish, served with hush puppies and baked macaroni and cheese. Great view and they have a slot you can open to feed the catfish at every table by the windows and watch them eat. Great for kids. Can’t fawking remember the name of it. Ask the consierge.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:


 There’s a fish house on the water with really good flounder and fried catfish, served with hush puppies and baked macaroni and cheese. Great view and they have a slot you can open to feed the catfish at every table by the windows and watch them eat. Great for kids. Can’t fawking remember the name of it. Ask the consierge.  

That could be a lot of places down there. He’s staying on the Murrels Inlet side of Myrtle Beach which tends to be quieter and more laid back than the northern parts of MB. Blueberry’s Grill down on that end is a pretty good breakfast joint 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×