Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Elvis movie 2022

Came out today. I’ll prob watch it when it comes out for streaming but it’s not a movie I want to see in theaters. 

Thanks for telling us what you won't be seeing for a few months.  Please keep us updated with any new developments.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thanks for telling us what you won't be seeing for a few months.  Please keep us updated with any new developments.

Thanks for being a complete insufferable douche like normal :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

Trying to get there Sunday. Can’t wait. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trying to get there Sunday. Can’t wait. 

Parents went to Dallas and are going to the Drafthouse tonight to watch it. Meant to post about the movie earlier this week but forget so I posted on my way to the gym. From the previews it looks good but not one I’ll watch in theaters. Will catch Top Gun in iMax this weekend cause I hear that’s the way to watch it 

I love music biopics and I love Elvis. Right up my alley. Got tickets for Father’s Day. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I love music biopics and I love Elvis. Right up my alley. Got tickets for Father’s Day. 

Depends on the biopic but I’ve been loving the music ones recently. Jersey Boys and Bohemian Rhapsody were good imo 

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Depends on the biopic but I’ve been loving the music ones recently. Jersey Boys and Bohemian Rhapsody were good imo 

What’s Love Got To Do With It (Tina Turner) is my favorite. Walk The Line was great too. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s Love Got To Do With It (Tina Turner) is my favorite. Walk The Line was great too. 

Walk the Line is top tier. Haven’t seen the Tina Turner one but I’ll check it out now :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Welcome to the ignore function! :bandana: 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I’ve seen so fawking many Elvis movies that this would be like doing it sideways. Blahhh!!!

I remember we were driving on vacation, headed to Galveston I think. All of the sudden my started bawling. Me and my sis looked at my dad like, "WTF did you do?" 

We pulled over eventually, dad said the radio announced Elvis had died....  Me and my sis said, "Who?" :dunno:

So here's my 12 cents. Tom Hanks has been all over the media these days. And one of the reasons I respected him back in the day? Was because he wasn't. But he's just too much f****** everywhere with too much f****** opinion on too many f****** things. 

F*** off man. Shut the f******. Maybe take a lesson from the real professionals.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

So here's my 12 cents. Tom Hanks has been all over the media these days. And one of the reasons I respected him back in the day? Was because he wasn't. But he's just too much f****** everywhere with too much f****** opinion on too many f****** things. 

F*** off man. Shut the f******. Maybe take a lesson from the real professionals.  

He is the reason I don't want to see it.

I'm sure I told you all the story my dad got a wax figure of Elvis and had JD Sumner to induct him but they got in a wreck after picking J.D. up after the airport.

Wasn’t bad, but a little drawn out.  Was like 2 hours and 40 minutes long.

So Elvis died of a heart attack (contributed to by drugs)?  That’s crazy, young people don’t die of heart attacks.  Must’ve been the Covid vaccine.

On 6/24/2022 at 12:10 AM, BeenHereBefore said:

He was from the ghetto.

We can't go on together.....

On 6/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

He was from the ghetto.

God I hate that song. 

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Wasn’t bad, but a little drawn out.  Was like 2 hours and 40 minutes long.

So Elvis died of a heart attack (contributed to by drugs)?  That’s crazy, young people don’t die of heart attacks.  Must’ve been the Covid vaccine.

To long for me to go see I'm out and thanks.

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

Speaking of.......interesting take on this song.

Terrible