Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

***Official 2022 NBA Draft***

:dunno:

My Hornets have the 13th and 15th picks tonight, I fully expect them to trade one or both for a veteran rim protector Center.

Also, rats ass.  

I’ll be really disappointed if the Sixers don’t move a few pieces.

Yes!  Was scared that dirty player Sochan would end up with Charlotte. He’s a poor mans Draymond Green.  Fock em. 

I like that ivey fell to the pistons.  The rumor is the grant trade opened up space to go after Ayton.   20, 20, and 23 wins the last three seasons ...ugh. hopefully building a solid young core.

Been awhile since I've seen a draft class as bad as this one.  Maybe the Anthony Bennett class.  Maybe one of these guys will turn into a Giannis.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

Been awhile since I've seen a draft class as bad as this one.  Maybe the Anthony Bennett class.  Maybe one of these guys will turn into a Giannis.

Really?  I though the complete opposite.  It’s one of the deepest draft in years.  

If we are not trading then either Jalen Duren or Mark Williams.  No brainer. 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If we are not trading then either Jalen Duren or Mark Williams.  No brainer. 

Boom!  Best case scenario. 

ETA:   Traded him to the Knicks for some reason. Perfect fit but we trade him.  :mad:

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Really?  I though the complete opposite.  It’s one of the deepest draft in years.  

I actually like Mathurin, but I don't see any guys that I think are going to be super stars in this draft.

Paolo is like 19 years old and already thick as hell, so he'll be fat in 3 years.  

Everyone keeps saying Chet is a unicorn and can develop into some kind of stud, but his ceiling is a Brook Lopez type.  He's slow as hell, he gets bodied even in college by guys that aren't even that big.  He'll be a good weak side rim protector, but he doesn't have the athleticism to be a star.

Jabari has the size and shooting, but his ceiling is pretty low given how slow he is, and I know people think he has a polished offensive game, but he can shoot and that's it, because that slow ass drive to his left that he loves to set up his shot is going to get shut down and his only post move is that weak ass fade away over his left shoulder that will get shut down when he's playing against guys that he isn't 4 inches bigger than.

These guys are all role players.

You’d think some of them could have afforded correctly tailored pants 

Somehow the Nets are going to be worse off after all this, like historically... Unreal, how did it come to this......

Being 42 & 40 and getting bounced in the first round were actually the good times....

Honestly, I would have never let Jarrett Allen go.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Somehow the Nets are going to be worse off after all this, like historically... Unreal, how did it come to this......

Being 42 & 40 and getting bounced in the first round were actually the good times....

Honestly, I would have never let Jarrett Allen go.

They’ll get a kings ransom for KD. 

Plus they have Ben 10 to build around. :D 

On 7/2/2022 at 8:22 PM, MDC said:

They’ll get a kings ransom for KD. 

Plus they have Ben 10 to build around. :D 

As a Cs fan, I wanted nothing to do with him. He is a very good scorer, but thats about it. I was surprised no team bit, but a smart move imo. Nets will have a shot though for a few years. 

Just now, Herbivore said:

As a Cs fan, I wanted nothing to do with him. He is a very good scorer, but thats about it. I was surprised no team bit, but a smart move imo. Nets will have a shot though for a few years. 

I hope they suck. Fock em.

9 hours ago, nobody said:

Chet already out for the season.

Sucks, he is fun to watch. 

11 hours ago, nobody said:

Chet already out for the season.

Was he wearing And 1 shoes like Marbury?

Marbury broke his ankle after being drafted and was wearing the And 1 prototype shoes. He was their first spokesperson. Almost crushed the brand. There’s an And 1 documentary that I watched last night that was interesting. Either Netflix or Amazon