Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Proud boys protesting libraries

North Carolina you can conceal carry without a ccw. I'm sure they're safe from the white oppressors. A bit slow on the draw from their prison wallet though. 

So I live in North Carolina, and lived in Wilmington for 8 years.  This made me laugh.  

"The Cape Fear Proud Boys will never initiate a violent confrontation. Our organization will always operate within the confines of the law."

Cape Fear is the area that it's called, you may remember a move called that. After reading the OP's link:

"At no time did Sheriff Deputies witness nor did any library staff report any of the demonstrators causing a disturbance within the library or try to enter the private room that was holding the reading.

"The Cape Fear Proud Boys will never initiate a violent confrontation. Our organization will always operate within the confines of the law."

In other words some Drag Queens wanted to talk to young chidlren for some reason (why?) and a group of like four dudes showed up to protest outside.  Then Newsweek writes a story.  And @GutterBoy right on time defending pedophiles.  So weird.  Who touched you as a child?  

• Like 6

They are a very dangerous group.  I heard their initiation ritual is rough business.  They should be on the terror watch list.  

54 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Looks like we continue to move from crying on message boards about gays to protesting them under the guise of stopping groomers.

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-protest-demonstration-pride-event-library-north-carolina-new-hanover-1718426

What happened to you? 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Looks like we continue to move from crying on message boards about gays to protesting them under the guise of stopping groomers.

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-protest-demonstration-pride-event-library-north-carolina-new-hanover-1718426

What is the point that you are trying to make? These are contentious issues. Not to you because you have established a track record of promoting sick amoral degenerate view regarding these things, but there are other decent people don't want these events aimed at children in their communities. These people have the Constitutional right to protest peacefully as well as a moral obligation to do so.

To anyone: if your local library promotes this agenda to kids, protest. Then go to the mayor and city council too to have the librarian out on their ass. If that fails, vote them out of office.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Liberals know it’s their side that does all the violence. The real violence. That’s why they have to hype up Jan 6 and the proud boys. Laughable. BLM and Antifa are the actual groups that partake in political violence. 

• Thanks 3

If the event was happening and parents were not there that is one thing. But if a parent takes their kid there that is a parental choice. There is a difference despite what people here want to paint.

I like the picture of the guy in his Pirates hat. Wonder if that was simply "Proud" and "Pirate" both start with "P"?

"I came to Pride Storytime with my two kids. My 7-year-old is gender creative," said one parent who wished to remain anonymous as he spoke to WWAY 3.

"We came in, there were protesters, there were probably about 15, and they were very local.

"They yelled at me, they yelled at my kids. They told my kids they were going to hell.

Gender creative ?

What will they think of next ?

'If' they yelled at the kids and told them they're going to hell, that's definitely wrong.

If they didn't, & the anonymous parent just made that up, she's more of a danger than they are.

Seems like Newsweek could afford a couple editors.

Sorry to hear they ruined your Pride Event Gutterboy. Hopefully you were able to resort to your safe space.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If the event was happening and parents were not there that is one thing. But if a parent takes their kid there that is a parental choice. There is a difference despite what people here want to paint.

I like the picture of the guy in his Pirates hat. Wonder if that was simply "Proud" and "Pirate" both start with "P"?

Fair point. Leftoid parents feel a religious obligation to encourage their kids to be "gender-creative" and parade their confused kids to these Woke events in communion with other Woke adherents.

Although it grinds me, I suppose it'd be hypocritical to support heroic parents like the British Columbia dad in jail for "misgendering" his son and opposing his court-ordered castration on one hand and tell these idiots they can't raise their kids to be confused on the other. All right, to save that family and others from government overreach, they can also pass their leftoid values on to their kids, I guess.

I think where the fight needs to be had is at this library and their mayor, at schools similarly woke-hijacked like the one in Fraser, Michigan where I am confident that the local voters there would never tolerate it, and then in mass culture where you don't take your kids to watch the movies normalizing this stuff.

• Haha 1

Lmao of course the resident board Pedo defends other pedophiles and then makes himself look stupid like always by trying to insinuate they were being violent and threatening people when in reality it was a big nothing burger.

Typical behavior for Jared Fogle here

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Why do the drag queens have to dress so provocatively to read a story to kids? If a regular woman dressed like that to read to kids people would say WTF? 

• Thanks 1

So you are ghey or have gender dysphoria. Okay?  You are an adult, do your thing.  :dunno:

Why are you actively recruiting kids like its a college football team?  That is weird as hell and the reason you are called freaks.  JFC.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Look who's first in line to defend the pedos. 

I figured it would be you or mooney groomie. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmao of course the resident board Pedo defends other pedophiles and then makes himself look stupid like always by trying to insinuate they were being violent and threatening people when in reality it was a big nothing burger.

Typical behavior for Jared Fogle here

This was a small local protest that signifies local pushback against the Woke religion. So props to the fifteen community members for caring enough to turn out.

The gender unidentified parentoid recognized the protestors as all local and I was glad to see they got their message across. Mostly. If the protestors told the kids they were going to hell, as the parentoid claims they did, that would be wrong. There's a good chance that the parentoid misinterpreted the message and they just warned the kids that the parentoid and drag queens were leading them to hell. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

So I live in North Carolina, and lived in Wilmington for 8 years.  This made me laugh.  

Cape Fear is the area that it's called, you may remember a move called that. After reading the OP's link:

In other words some Drag Queens wanted to talk to young chidlren for some reason (why?) and a group of like four dudes showed up to protest outside.  Then Newsweek writes a story.  And @GutterBoy right on time defending pedophiles.  So weird.  Who touched you as a child?  

And of course you get all your facts as usual.

1) there were no drag queens 2) parents taking their kids to a library for storytime are not pedos. 3) the parents are on record as being scared.

But sure, just some non violent wholesome gentlemen trying to save kids.

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

What happened to you? 

I'm sick of watching retards like you push anti gay BS under the guise of saving the children.  None of you give a sh1t about children.  This is just following your alt right agenda like a good foot soldier, and it's dangerous to the rest of us,

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm sick of watching retards like you push pedo BS under the guise of protecting lgbtq.  None of you give a sh1t about lgbtq. This is just following your leftist agenda like a good foot soldier, and it's dangerous to the rest of us. :dunno:

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

What is the point that you are trying to make? These are contentious issues. Not to you because you have established a track record of promoting sick amoral degenerate view regarding these things, but there are other decent people don't want these events aimed at children in their communities. These people have the Constitutional right to protest peacefully as well as a moral obligation to do so.

To anyone: if your local library promotes this agenda to kids, protest. Then go to the mayor and city council too to have the librarian out on their ass. If that fails, vote them out of office.

My point is that the narrative has been written, and now we're seeing the action.

People like you have bought the narrative, and of course you're defending the actions.

It's just a matter of time before one of these events ends up in gunfire and gays or kids are killed.

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

My point is that the narrative has been written, and now we're seeing the action.

People like you have bought the narrative, and of course you're defending the actions.

It's just a matter of time before one of these events ends up in gunfire and gays or kids are killed.

If there are no kids at these perverted events in the first place there won’t be any protests. Funny there were none before that. Leave the kids alone. 

• Like 1

I honestly think I’ve died and am living in purgatory.  

In my wildest dreams I could not fathom the creepiness of some people in the world let alone the support these creeps receive in this place.  Focking sick.

7 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

In my wildest dreams I could not fathom the creepiness of some people in the world let alone the support these creeps receive in this place.  Focking sick.

Every ardent defender of this behavior inevitably turns out to be a kid toucher.  They all pretend to "fight the good fight", but most of us know what is happening. 

Again- I invite any of the dope patrol (they know who they are) to showcase where I defended the drag queens. I did not. And I've said in the past I would not take my kids to an event like that. But if a parent does that is their choice. 

The specific event in the article was not a drag queen event. It was reading books that featured LGBTQ families. And the Proud Boys (a bunch of pussies wearing masks and hats to hide their identity in some cases) interrupted it. I saw in another article a pastor that was there said "We were wanting to know the content being presented to the kids." They aren't your kids. 

And as I said- if this was done without parents knowledge- that is a problem. But the fact that parents were bringing their kids there is different. In the end though- let kids be kids, let parents parent, and just mind your own freakin business. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And as I said- if this was done without parents knowledge- that is a problem. But the fact that parents were bringing their kids there is different. In the end though- let kids be kids, let parents parent, and just mind your own freakin business. 

Dude, some “parents” are nothing more than breeders.  

Is it ok with you for a kid’s parent to take them to a strip club?  Or is the line at a drag show?

28 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I honestly think I’ve died and am living in purgatory.  

Yes.

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Every ardent defender of this behavior inevitably turns out to be a kid toucher.  They all pretend to "fight the good fight", but most of us know what is happening. 

Also yes. Get these people away from kids please.

10 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

The county’s first Pride Storytime event for children 7 and under and their parents was held.

sicko!

Was there some sort of backlash against drag queens before they felt the need to involve kids? I don’t remember any. They have their clubs, they have television shows. They are depicted in movies in a positive light. One side was practicing tolerance, until  the other side overstepped. Leave the kids alone. I don’t see why someone’s fetish needs to be presented to kids. Do your thing in the appropriate setting amongst consenting adults and there won’t be an issue. There wasn’t when they did. 

Proud Boys should protest a Catholic Church. Nobody does more grooming than them.

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- I invite any of the dope patrol (they know who they are) to showcase where I defended the drag queens. I did not. And I've said in the past I would not take my kids to an event like that. But if a parent does that is their choice. 

The specific event in the article was not a drag queen event. It was reading books that featured LGBTQ families. And the Proud Boys (a bunch of pussies wearing masks and hats to hide their identity in some cases) interrupted it. I saw in another article a pastor that was there said "We were wanting to know the content being presented to the kids." They aren't your kids. 

They didn't interrupt it and there is no indication they were wearing ski masks. Yeah, the ominous looking photo you say. No. Look closely and you'll see that Newsweek is intentionally deceiving people with it. If you read the caption, you'll see the ski mask guy is from a different event last month in Houston not the event in North Carolina.

Obviously, the best way to deal with this is to protest and using the local government to prevent these events from occurring. If that fails, or even if not, like Gutterboy alludes to, this is easily an egregious enough violation of the norms of decency such that its not hard to imagine how someone could be inclined to turn to vigilante justice to stop it.

16 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Is it ok with you for a kid’s parent to take them to a strip club?  Or is the line at a drag show?

If a parent decides to take their kid to it- that is their choice. It doesn't matter if I'm okay with it or not. All I can control is what I do with my kids and like I said- I would not take them to a drag show or anything like that. You are trying to police how people raise their kids. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They didn't interrupt it and there is no indication they were wearing ski masks. Yeah, the ominous looking photo you say. No. Look closely and you'll see that Newsweek is intentionally deceiving people with it. If you read the caption, you'll see the ski mask guy is from a different event last month in Houston not the event in North Carolina.

Obviously, the best way to deal with this is to protest and using the local government to prevent these events from occurring. If that fails, or even if not, like Gutterboy alludes to, this is easily an egregious enough violation of the norms of decency such that its not hard to imagine that that someone could be inclined to turn to vigilante justice to stop it.

It doesn't matter if it is from that one event though. There was apparently an event at some point somewhere these guys showed up with their faces covered to protest. 

And it violates your terms of decency. I mean- say you were taking your kid to a shooting thing at a gun range and some people on the left decided to protest this event for whatever reason (say- these events teach kids to be mass shooters or something equally stupid to a kid will turn gay because they were read an LGBTQ book once). Are you okay with that? I'm not okay with that either. 

The world would function so much better if people would just mind their own business.

21 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

They're still not your kids.  Where are you and the proud boys in other child abuse cases?  150k kids are abused every year, but no, we want to focus on LGBTQ story time, that's the real danger.

Don't you see what's happening here?

Gutterboy and the other libtards are more worried about some yahoos calling themselves proud boys having a peaceful circle jerk than they are about Mexican cartels having their way with us. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If there are no kids at these perverted events in the first place there won’t be any protests. Funny there were none before that. Leave the kids alone. 

Let's not pretend that gays haven't been protested and intimidated for lifetimes.  It's just now you're doing it under the guise of saving the kids.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

They're still not your kids.  Where are you and the proud boys in other child abuse cases?  150k kids are abused every year, but no, we want to focus on LGBTQ story time, that's the real danger.

Don't you see what's happening here?

Much of that abuse happens in school. That’s where the kids are. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterboy and the other libtards are more worried about some yahoos calling themselves proud boys having a peaceful circle jerk than they are about Mexican cartels having their way with us. 

HT and the alt-right are more worried about drag queens telling stories than they are about Mexican cartels having their way with us.