Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Proud boys protesting libraries

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Nice catch. That "parents can do what they want" situation is both Tim and Sean's position exactly - assuming they wants to be consistent. If not, they understands ours better.

I wouldn’t personally protest it or make tweets/message board posts complaining about it, but I wouldn’t have a problem with those that did.

Teaching (grooming, if you will) someone to hate is worse than teaching them to be accepting.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It would be ok to bring a kid to one, and you would say it shouldn’t be protested? 

Yeah I don't think the clan should be protested.  Let them do what they want, fock.em, protesting only draws attention.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

What did gutterbltch get banned for? 

No idea.  Whoever is the admin these days is a lil b1tch

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Yeah I don't think the clan should be protested.  Let them do what they want, fock.em, protesting only draws attention.

That’s a different reason then why you think the gay stuff shouldn’t be protested. 

Republicans and Democrats focus on this culture war stuff because they have no solutions at all when it comes to the issues that matter to everyone: jobs, healthcare, education, affordable housing etc.

They want the debate to be about abortion and drag queen happy hour. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Republicans and Democrats focus on this culture war stuff because they have no solutions at all when it comes to the issues that matter to everyone: jobs, healthcare, education, affordable housing etc.

They want the debate to be about abortion and drag queen happy hour. 

I know. They never address immigration. Anymore. They need to get back to that one. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What about a Klan meeting? 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Nice catch. That "parents can do what they want" situation is both Tim and Sean's position exactly - assuming they wants to be consistent. If not, they understands ours better.

You can protest the concept if you want (I wouldn't....the Klan isn't going to suddenly change their mind) but when you start crossing the line into intimidating parents or trying to tell parents they can't do that with their kid you are crossing the line.