Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Chicago's richest man moves $22 billion company to Florida, citing crime

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I literally posted both violent crime and property crime rates. Seriously man- learn to read. 

They'd probably throw a party. 

And I explained that the “violent crime rate” is meaningless. You don’t get because you’re dumb, or you just don’t want to? 

Dumb. He should stay in Chicago. All he's doing is bringing more blue voters to Florida.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And I explained that the “violent crime rate” is meaningless. You don’t get because you’re dumb, or you just don’t want to? 

Crime rate is meaningless?

What a dumb take from you. In a sea of dumb takes from you. Fuckking go to sleep- you're drunk.

If you're going to move businesses, especially when you're this asset light? Why don't you move to Texas?

29 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

If you're going to move businesses, especially when you're this asset light? Why don't you move to Texas?

Who cares? His business his choice. 

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Dumb. He should stay in Chicago. All he's doing is bringing more blue voters to Florida.

How so?

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Crime rate is meaningless?

What a dumb take from you. In a sea of dumb takes from you. Fuckking go to sleep- you're drunk.

Pass/Fail tells the whole story I guess. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pass/Fail tells the whole story I guess. 

Again- where are you on the autism spectrum?

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- where are you on the autism spectrum?

You think you’re funny or original with that? 2015 called.  They want their dig back.  Be more funny. 

5 month  old girl shot in the head and killed in Chicago, sitting in her car seat in the back of her fathers car.  I’ll never get over that there was the outrage we saw over George Floyd and liberals like Gutterstooge and Mooney shrug their shoulders  at something like this. Her name was Cecilia Thomas. RIP.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

5 month  old girl shot in the head and killed in Chicago, sitting in her car seat in the back of her fathers car.  I’ll never get over that there was the outrage we saw over George Floyd and liberals like Gutterstooge and Mooney shrug their shoulders  at something like this. Her name was Cecilia Thomas. RIP.  

It's been going on for years. They don't care. In fact, they criticized me for posting those kind of highlights. Remember the 5 year old who when playing on a sidewalk got shot in the head by some black dude just walking past him? Point blank to the head. 

gutterfock and mooney and rusty all focking ignored that easily. And were screaming Trump!!! Mean tweet!!! :cry:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you protest her murder?

28 minutes ago, vomit said:

Did you protest her murder?

What a sick little freak you are.  Is this your new thing? If it is then stfu about anything you don’t take action on. You care more about someone being called a name than this. What have you done for your precious trannies and other deviants? Nothing. Stfu. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I just saw the story....it's awful and shouldn't happen.  I hope they find the jackass and throw the full force of the law at him. Not sure what else you are supposed to say. 

I know your autism won't allow you to accept this as a response. Sorry for that. 

On 6/24/2022 at 12:20 PM, vomit said:

Because you're annoying AF.

OMG. vomit gutterdlck in another pissing match. Go figure. :dunno:

34 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I just saw the story....it's awful and shouldn't happen.  I hope they find the jackass and throw the full force of the law at him. Not sure what else you are supposed to say. 

I know your autism won't allow you to accept this as a response. Sorry for that. 

What a focking idiot you are. Offhandedly throwing shlt out there. You should be sorry. For everything. 

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 286
Shot & Wounded: 1250
Total Shot: 1536
Total Homicides: 314

On 6/24/2022 at 5:37 AM, Sean Mooney said:

Who could've guessed that taking guns out of people's hands could curb gun violence? Strange how that happens. 

States with higher rate of gun ownership do not correlate with more gun murders, data show

https://www.foxnews.com/us/states-higher-rate-gun-ownership-not-correlate-more-gun-murders-data-show

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

States with higher rate of gun ownership do not correlate with more gun murders, data show

https://www.foxnews.com/us/states-higher-rate-gun-ownership-not-correlate-more-gun-murders-data-show

There are a lot of issues in the things there if you read through the article. 

And this as like the third paragraph is hilarious: 

"Gun ownership is higher in states with fewer restrictions, and homicide rates in these states are lower. People can protect themselves," George Mason University Professor Emerita Joyce Lee Malcolm told Fox News Digital of what she's found through her research. Malcolm pointed to a study on burglars from 1986 that found 34% of burglars interviewed reported "to having been scared off, shot at, wounded or captured by an armed victim."

well i actually read the article in the the OP, and it said "Citadel officials reportedly said crime was a critical factor in the decision to move."

OFFICIALS REPORTEDLY SAID

in other words, this is all rumor and hearsay, like as if Amber Heard has been hired as their spokeswoman.

We dont really know why they moved.  Maybe crime really is a critical component.  Maybe its 5th on the list.

Please tell that the people of Chicago are going to vote this alien beetlejuice thing out of office soon.    She is one of the few that I would even take Boston's Mayor Wu over . . .

She has to be in the running for worst mayor of a major city in the US now, especially now that Diblasio is gone from NYC.