Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Why Does The MLB Do Black Outs…

When you pay for the subscription and the teams like Astros and Rangers are the only ones blacked out during the season, which are well over three hundred miles away from New Orleans, why? And they are the only two. We get the Braves which isn’t much further.And the YES Network does this as well. TIA 

10 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

When you pay for the subscription and the teams like Astros and Rangers are the only ones blacked out during the season, which are well over three hundred miles away from New Orleans, why? And they are the only two. We get the Braves which isn’t much further.And the YES Network does this as well. TIA 

Your wife still gets her Yankee's games so why do you care ? Besides that aren't you a Pirate fan like me ?

25 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Your wife still gets her Yankee's games so why do you care ? Besides that aren't you a Pirate fan like me ?

We get every Yankees game here,  except when they play those two teams, home or away. Any game Texas games are blacked out here. It’s BS for the amount we pay for it. If the Pirates or Sox play them, blacked out. 

Why do I care??? Hand jobs when they are winning and it’s good luck. 🥕🥕🥕

8 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

We get every Yankees game here,  except when they play those two teams, home or away. Any game Texas games are blacked out here. It’s BS for the amount we pay for it. If the Pirates or Sox play them, blacked out. 

Why do I care??? Hand jobs when they are winning and it’s good luck. 🥕🥕🥕

I agree blackout games is bs when you are paying good money for a service. I had the NFL ticket back in 2000 and was awesome and around 2003 they started blackout games even when you was more miles away. I hope your hand jobs never get blackout. Pirates are my fist team as a kid and love the Yankees to ever since.

• Like 1

I live in southern Indiana, Cardinals games are blacked out. They are 2 states away, dumb.

MLB.tv through the app?  They tell you that games on tv in your local market are blacked out when you sign up for it.  Otherwise, you get every game.  Though, 100% of all games are available through the radio broadcast.  There are no blackouts on those.

Racism of course