Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

I'm Going To Go Ahead And Throw A Dead Body Out There

Phillybear is the true expert if you want to take notes.

The best I can think of is maybe slipping Bill E. some cash and going on a boat ride. 

• Haha 1

When I read the thread title I immediately thought "so that's why yer mom was so lifeless as I savaged her backside!"  The more you know. 🌈

• Like 1

Bernie

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Grand Canyon, swamp, stairs, curling iron in the tub. 

How do you hide a body in stairs ? Or a curling iron ?

It's a done deal and the stripper is gone after I asked her to make Owl sounds while ridding me. That was a blast but she asked for more cause of gas prices and inflation. That was the last straw! Why I welcome advice!

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

How do you hide a body in stairs ? Or a curling iron ?

Push down the stairs and toss an electrical curling iron in the tub.  Then leave. And leave clues not directed to you. 

Hiding one is very easy. Hog farm, Hydrachloric acid bath. Make sure you eliminate the teeth after. Enamel is a problem if you don’t. Fifty gallon barrels filled with cement in acid and bleach/coffee mixture. A Tupac tribute concert. Again, a swamp. 

A few friendly tips. 

90% of people arrested for murder are because they were very familiar with the victim in some way (family, work, friend). It's better to kill strangers.

Cameras are everywhere. Conceal your identity when you dress, as much as possible, wear gloves, wear hats or something that will not allow hair to drop off your head, facial recognition is sophisticated. 

Meat puzzle. It's best to kill at least 6 to 7 people, and chop them up into pieces. Best if you have an industrial level grinder. Mix the ground meat. That focks up trying to get the DNA right, the forensics is screwed, and try to put that puzzle together. Be wary of artificial parts inside the bodies, metal rods to heal broken bones, dental work, boob implants, etc.

There are various chemicals that are very helpful in dissolving body parts. 

An empty drum, full of your human chum, try to get as much air out of it, while weighing it down, and sealing it, and tossing into a deep body of water is pretty ideal. Don't let them trace the boat back to you. Steal a boat if you have to. Again, don't leave DNA. 

Walk through a local park. Pick up a discarded water bottle. You are wearing gloves. Place that water bottle at the scene of the crime. You just gave the investigators a hot lead in the crime. Yeah, they are innocent. Boo Hoo. 

There may be more. :thumbsup: