Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

D'Andre Swift

I had initially identified Swift as someone I could see myself taking in the 2nd round of a ppr, 10 team redraft. I like to approach the draft like I was looking for a job, that is, identify a company that   interest me, and then do the research and make a decision. What I see with Swift is a range of rankings that gives me pause. RTSports has his ADP as #5 rb, #11 overall player. Paul Carchian's Guillotine League has him the #23 rb, and $15 in the $100 auction league, That's basically a #3 rb.

The Index Magazine has him #11 rb, and the #20 overall player.

Durability concerns, the WR's Detroit added, a RB on a bad team as noted in a previous post that will likely be playing from behind in the  second half of games, are affecting his rankings. But his talent shouldn't be over looked. He finished as the #15 RB in ppr last year and missed four games.

Does anyone have a strong opinion either way about this guy?

Jefferson/Swift would be the better pick.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Jefferson/Swift would be the better pick.  

So what do you like about Swift vs other available rb’s like Montgomery, Barkley, Chubb, that I would be passing on?

You asked if the Jefferson/Swift move would be better in the other thread, and I said yes,  so I just continued it here.  

50 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You asked if the Jefferson/Swift move would be better in the other thread, and I said yes,  so I just continued it here.  

Well that’s pretty immature don’t you think? For someone who passes themselves off as a believer you might want to revisit the faith 

You know on second thought do me a favor and ignore my posts. You’re just not worth it 

I think swift is definitely underrated.

he does play on a bad team which hinders his numbers.

last year he got 1000 all purpose yards and like 7 TDs I think.  but he only played 13 games.

durability is also an issue with this kid so far in his career.

if he can put it together and stay healthy I think he can be a solid RB2.   maybe even bordering on RB1 if everything goes right for him and the Lions.......Realistically hes a RB2.  and because there are so many differing opinions on the guy you should be able to get him for cheaper than what hes worth.   but when you draft him, do so knowing hes a low floor high ceiling guy. (relative to others going at the same point in the draft)

hes one I've got my eye on.  in my auction if he goes for the price of a RB3 I'll buy.

78 targets in those 13 games in a ppr league , he could be a low rb1.  I think it’s going to be hard for the Lions to be a worst team then last season.  

25 minutes ago, weepaws said:

78 targets in those 13 games in a ppr league , he could be a low rb1.  I think it’s going to be hard for the Lions to be a worst team then last season.  

agreed.

honestly I think they had a good offseason.  going into this season there are actually receivers on the team I've heard of (other than their TE)

so it wont get worse than that.   I view last season as the absolute floor for Goff and for Swift.   (barring injury)

14 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

agreed.

honestly I think they had a good offseason.  going into this season there are actually receivers on the team I've heard of (other than their TE)

so it wont get worse than that.   I view last season as the absolute floor for Goff and for Swift.   (barring injury)

Lol same why I felt about last season, who are those guys.  

• Like 1