Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

'Hostage' situation: Abortion protesters breached security outside AZ Senate building, lawmaker says

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So J6 was an insurrection too then?

I still have ptsd from the riots of 2020. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I still have ptsd from the riots of 2020. 

If this was an insurrection, J6 definitely was.

Technically pretty much any protest against the government can probably be considered an insurrection.  But there were key things that made J6 worse, particularly the fact that they entered the building, breaking windows, breaking down barriers and getting physical with the police in order to get in.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Technically pretty much any protest against the government can probably be considered an insurrection.  But there were key things that made J6 worse, particularly the fact that they entered the building, breaking windows, breaking down barriers and getting physical with the police in order to get in.

Maybe nasty pelosi should have taken Trump's advice on the security front.

Anyway, the insurrection in Arizona is more important because it's more immediate and is still looming. And then we can go back to get a committee together for the very violent and very destructive insurrections of 2020. :thumbsup:

The selfie fest can take a back seat.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Also, paging @Horseman to school everyone on what the definition of hostage is 

What do you do for a living, junior high PE coach?  No way you could teach English. You're definitely not an engineer or scientist.   

Hostage: a person seized or held as security for the fulfillment of a condition

The situation escalated into a "hostage" situation as lawmakers were instructed not to exit the building, Republican Arizona State Senator Kelly Townsend said.

They’re a loving group of people that believe in killing a human.  Mmm. 

23 minutes ago, Horseman said:

What do you do for a living, junior high PE coach?  No way you could teach English. You're definitely not an engineer or scientist.   

Do you think this was an actual “hostage situation”?

4 hours ago, vomit said:

There is one difference though, these people are there on their own because they believe deeply in it.  The Jan 6 fools were duped by the president who wanted them to do more than take selfies.

Motherfockerplease :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hostage: a person seized or held as security for the fulfillment of a condition

The situation escalated into a "hostage" situation as lawmakers were instructed not to exit the building, Republican Arizona State Senator Kelly Townsend said.

Who was holding them?  As you’re admitting here, they didn’t even try to leave.

Heck the article didn’t even think it was a real hostage situation, seeing as how they put it in quotes…

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Who was holding them?  As you’re admitting here, they didn’t even try to leave.

Heck the article didn’t even think it was a real hostage situation, seeing as how they put it in quotes…

So you are interpreting an article now as opposed to other input. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

So you are interpreting an article now as opposed to other input. 

Well the other input (the dictionary) says it’s not a real hostage situation either 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Well the other input (the dictionary) says it’s not a real hostage situation either 

They sealed them in a building and if they were to come out they would kill them. 

Call it whatever name you want libtard. :dunno:

The courts have ruled. You must accept their ruling.  Right libtards? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, vomit said:

I don't care about this. 

We already knew this. You are weak and see through. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The courts have ruled. You must accept their ruling.  Right libtards? 

The worst (and only actual insurrection) is CHAD by leftoids.

Next are the many fiery but mostly peaceful protests including the one that set fire to the church across the street from the White House and courthouses like Seattle and Portland.

Nobody goes on trial for these except a kid protecting his community who defended his life against violent rioters.

The third level down are the disruptions of government in DC and now Arizona by protestors, again the only ones prosecuted are the ones upset about rigged elections.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The worst (and only actual insurrection) is CHAD by leftoids.

Next are the many fiery but mostly peaceful protests including the one that set fire to the church across the street from the White House and courthouses like Seattle and Portland.

Nobody goes on trial for these except a kid protecting his community who defended his life against violent rioters.

The third level down are the disruptions of government in DC and now Arizona by protestors, again the only ones prosecuted are the ones upset about rigged elections.

But I heard on this site that that was just some no nothing wood burning building where the capital INSURRECTION was a huge damaging occurrence against DEMOCRACY!!!

And yet, the ones sitting in solitary confinement are the ones that did something stupid but hurt no one. 

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

This one second clip makes me want to shlt on face. What a repugnant piece of crap. 

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This one second clip makes me want to shlt on face. What a repugnant piece of crap. 

Isnt she a kid?

Utilitard wants to sh1t on kids faces.  Makes sense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

Isnt she a kid?

Utilitard wants to sh1t on kids faces.  Makes sense.

She's 19 and wouldn't fock you. As ugly as she is. 

15 hours ago, vomit said:

I don't care about this.  I didn't care about Jan 6 either.  There is one difference though, these people are there on their own because they believe deeply in it.  The Jan 6 fools were duped by the president who wanted them to do more than take selfies.

OOOHHhhh. They believe deeply in it. 

Oh then, taking hostages is ok. I mean, they believe DEEPLY and all.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

OOOHHhhh. They believe deeply in it. 

Oh then, taking hostages is ok. I mean, they believe DEEPLY and all.

There were no hostages.

The only reason you're trying to make a big deal out of this is because the left made a big deal out of Jan 6.  You're just as dooshy as them.

21 minutes ago, vomit said:

There were no hostages.

The only reason you're trying to make a big deal out of this is because the left made a big deal out of Jan 6.  You're just as dooshy as them.

I know. 

There were so man january 6 hostages. OMG.

24 minutes ago, vomit said:

There were no hostages.

They were all hostages. It's damaging to our DEMOCRACY!! 

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Wow, just wow.    Were you in a coma for all of 2020?    Not once in the summer of riots did anyone enter a building, break windows, or break down barriers and assault cops?   

You do realize that in every single thing you just cited - the summer of riots was significantly worse?    And not by a small measure, by a lot.     

Were there any Shamen present?  Were any of the participants wearing horned headresses or wearing animal pelts? (Unshaved vegan chicks sporting hairy legs, armpits, and thatch up to their navels does not count.) 

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Wow, just wow.    Were you in a coma for all of 2020?    Not once in the summer of riots did anyone enter a building, break windows, or break down barriers and assault cops?   

You do realize that in every single thing you just cited - the summer of riots was significantly worse?    And not by a small measure, by a lot.     

Yeah those were bad too but that wasn’t the conversation, we were comparing J6 to J24 in AZ.  If J6 was NBD, then so was J24.   But J6 was worse than J24.

If we’re comparing J6 to summer 2020, I’d say they were about equally bad.  There was more cumulative damage during summer 2020 of course, but people have been charged.  But it’s not really fair to compare the damage as if they were only 2 events, since the summer 2020 riots were a compilation of many events over several months in multiple cities.  In terms of attacks against the government and not just rioter on rioter, the only ones I can recall as being similar/possibly worse were the fires set to government buildings in Portland and Minneapolis.

J6 however was a big deal because it took place at the nation’s capital building.  However I did say in the other thread though that they should be done investigating by now.

• Haha 2

Again this is nothing. Never forget Four Proud boys stood outside a library. They didn't do anything but can you imagine? 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah those were bad too but that wasn’t the conversation, we were comparing J6 to J24 in AZ.  If J6 was NBD, then so was J24.   But J6 was worse than J24.

If we’re comparing J6 to summer 2020, I’d say they were about equally bad.  There was more cumulative damage during summer 2020 of course, but people have been charged.  But it’s not really fair to compare the damage as if they were only 2 events, since the summer 2020 riots were a compilation of many events over several months in multiple cities.  In terms of attacks against the government and not just rioter on rioter, the only ones I can recall as being similar/possibly worse were the fires set to government buildings in Portland and Minneapolis.

J6 however was a big deal because it took place at the nation’s capital building.  However I did say in the other thread though that they should be done investigating by now.

How about the one where they took over part of Seattle for months?

JFC- It's all bad people. 2020 protests, January 6th insurrection, Proud Boy dopes protesting at a library, abortion clinics being attacked, pro choice people being intimidated.

Stop trying to play political one-upmanship. It's all bad and the people perpetuating it and damaging things should be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law regardless of what party they associate with. 

• Thanks 1

Lots of Christian pregnancy centers have been attacked, some  fire bombed recently. I’d say more than the abortion clinics have been. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lots of Christian pregnancy centers have been attacked, fire bombed recently. 

Link?

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

How about the one where they took over part of Seattle for months?

Definitely an insurrection but not as bad as J6 IMO

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

JFC- It's all bad people. 2020 protests, January 6th insurrection, Proud Boy dopes protesting at a library, abortion clinics being attacked, pro choice people being intimidated.

Stop trying to play political one-upmanship. It's all bad and the people perpetuating it and damaging things should be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law regardless of what party they associate with. 

Nah. The violence and destruction is mostly from one direction. Stop trying to equalize it.  

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So, by your logic - if the "stop the steal" stuff that was the basis of the J6 riot had gone on for many months and many more riots, then it would have been "better"???      You want some mustard to go with your pretzel logic there?    

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Well you nailed it for one group of rioters.   They are being prosecuted and held in jail in some of the most draconian measures we've seen.    And I am OK with that.    Don't do the crime if you can't serve the time.  

The other group?   Set free, no bail, reduced sentences, etc.      Very few actually saw any significant time behind bars.   

You do see the difference, right?  

I remember when I was a little kid watching all the riots when  roe v wade was passed. 

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Well you nailed it for one group of rioters.   They are being prosecuted and held in jail in some of the most draconian measures we've seen.    And I am OK with that.    Don't do the crime if you can't serve the time.  

The other group?   Set free, no bail, reduced sentences, etc.      Very few actually saw any significant time behind bars.   

You do see the difference, right?  

Nope. No they don’t.