Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

'Hostage' situation: Abortion protesters breached security outside AZ Senate building, lawmaker says

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link?

Holy impenetrable silo living, Batman.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link?

https://i.ytimg.com/an_webp/qqoX3ABCdrw/mqdefault_6s.webp?du=3000&sqp=CKDL4ZUG&rs=AOn4CLB47kZbh7gxPy7l-8ZO0Y2BSADgvg

I have to stop, I'll give myself carpal tunnel if I do this for hours

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Guess it's a great time to trot this out again!!! 

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

So, by your logic - if the "stop the steal" stuff that was the basis of the J6 riot had gone on for many months and many more riots, then it would have been "better"???      You want some mustard to go with your pretzel logic there?    

You’re acting like the “summer of 2020” was all one coordinated riot when of course that’s not the case.   If it happened in only one city, or even in multiple cities on the same day, then maybe you could call it the same event.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. The violence and destruction is mostly from one direction. Stop trying to equalize it.  

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Well you nailed it for one group of rioters.   They are being prosecuted and held in jail in some of the most draconian measures we've seen.    And I am OK with that.    Don't do the crime if you can't serve the time.  

The other group?   Set free, no bail, reduced sentences, etc.      Very few actually saw any significant time behind bars.   

You do see the difference, right?  

I repeat:

"JFC- It's all bad people. 2020 protests, January 6th insurrection, Proud Boy dopes protesting at a library, abortion clinics being attacked, pro choice people being intimidated.

Stop trying to play political one-upmanship. It's all bad and the people perpetuating it and damaging things should be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law regardless of what party they associate with."

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I repeat:

"JFC- It's all bad people. 2020 protests, January 6th insurrection, Proud Boy dopes protesting at a library, abortion clinics being attacked, pro choice people being intimidated.

Stop trying to play political one-upmanship. It's all bad and the people perpetuating it and damaging things should be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law regardless of what party they associate with."

It’s all bad. Then equates the one with almost all of the violence with ones with none. Yeah, the proud boys library incident belongs in the same category as burning cities where people were killed. And I guess when pro life people protest it’s intimidation.They shouldn’t exercise their first amendment rights because feelings. 

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I see a lot of vandalism, can you kindly point me to the “lots” that were firebombed recently?

Compass Care. It’s near Buffalo NY. Madison Wisconsin. Abortion activists Janes revenge claimed responsibility. Many more. Oh, you don’t know who Janes revenge is? Reeeee Proud Boys! 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Compass Care. It’s near Buffalo NY. Madison Wisconsin. Abortion activists Janes revenge claimed responsibility. Many more. Oh, you don’t know who Janes revenge is? Reeeee Proud Boys! 

Link?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link?

Sorry, I made it up. Lol.  🤡

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Thank you, looks like there were a few “firebombings” but doesn’t appear to be “lots.”  2 of your links were about the same place and Dearborn Heights doesn’t appear to have been firebombed (although windows smashed). Yes arrest and charge them

It doesn’t exist, it’s not widespread, it’s ok. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It doesn’t exist, it’s not widespread, it’s ok. 

Never said it doesn’t exist just wanted proof.  Thank you to @Voltaire for actually providing it, the next time you do will be your first 

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Never said it doesn’t exist just wanted proof.  Thank you to @Voltaire for actually providing it, the next time you do will be your first 

My word is good enough. Yours not so much. 

We live in clown world, where liberals try to sell that the proud boys are a threat and hold influence, but George Soros doesn’t. 

• Like 1

My parents are democrats and my in laws are republicans. They are both informed and vote. If I brought up the proud boys to either they wouldn’t know what I was talking about. Talk about a boogie man sold to morons. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My word is good enough. Yours not so much. 

Like your word when you said Disney+ lost 3 million subscribers?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I corrected that. Word is bond. It’s what a real man does. And only the + part was wrong. Give it time. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I corrected that. Word is bond. It’s what a real man does. 

After doubling down at first, it only took about 5 people pointing out how dumb you were to correct it 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Or when he welched on his bet with me and Worms?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s all bad. Then equates the one with almost all of the violence with ones with none. Yeah, the proud boys library incident belongs in the same category as burning cities where people were killed. And I guess when pro life people protest it’s intimidation.They shouldn’t exercise their first amendment rights because feelings. 

I repeat again:

I'm saying it is all bad- you are saying "Yeah but...." You are the problem. 

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This is why @Voltaire is a stand up guy even when you disagree with him. HT just yells "squirrel" and goes off on a different tangent.

Just now, MDC said:

Or when he welched on his bet with me and Worms?

So did you by your standards. Pot/kettle. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

After doubling down at first, it only took about 5 people pointing out how dumb you were to correct it 

He missed on a lot in that thread. It's easy to forget how off he was. 

I missed the + part. Their streaming definitely did lose 3 million subscribers.  3 million +. 

The bet was over once Titans ruled that HT violated the terms of the truce. HT welched and still lies about it.

Gutless biich. :thumbsdown: 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I repeat again:

I'm saying it is all bad- you are saying "Yeah but...." You are the problem. 

This is why @Voltaire is a stand up guy even when you disagree with him. HT just yells "squirrel" and goes off on a different tangent.

No. 4 guys standing around a library in bombfock who knows where that got no coverage doesn’t equate to a summers worth of violent riots.  They don’t belong in the same sentence. Not site if it’s stupidity or dishonesty. Probably both. You’re dishonest because you’re stupid. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The bet was over once Titans ruled that HT violated the terms of the truce. HT welched and still lies about it.

Gutless biich. :thumbsdown: 

You didn’t violate it? Lol.   And the truce was over when Worms violated it. That’s how a truce works. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I missed the + part. Their streaming definitely did lose 3 million subscribers.  3 million +. 

Wait I thought you said you corrected it?  Or are you saying you corrected it to that it was more than 3 million??

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Wait I thought you said you corrected it?  Or are you saying you corrected it to that it was more than 3 million??

I’m saying Disney + didn’t lose that many, which I originally claimed.  Their overall subscription service did. The non + part. And they had to bundle the + part to get what they did. 

For the record we agreed that Titans would make the ruling. He ruled that HT and Worms were both out. He made no such ruling on me.

Worms left. HT welched. I won. :first: 

Biden says  they are coming for birth control too. Imagine voting for this guy?  Bleach! He said to take bleach! 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m saying Disney + didn’t lose that many, which I originally claimed.  Their overall subscription service did. The non + part. And they had to bundle the + part to get what they did. 

That wasn’t streaming though, it was TV

Just now, TimHauck said:

That wasn’t streaming though, it was TV

I stream my TV 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. 4 guys standing around a library in bombfock who knows where that got no coverage doesn’t equate to a summers worth of violent riots.  They don’t belong in the same sentence. Not site if it’s stupidity or dishonesty. Probably both. You’re dishonest because you’re stupid. 

I know you just want to yell "Go team".....it's sad really.

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I stream my TV 

There is a stream of air between your ears for sure. 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah those were bad too but that wasn’t the conversation, we were comparing J6 to J24 in AZ.  If J6 was NBD, then so was J24.   But J6 was worse than J24.

If we’re comparing J6 to summer 2020, I’d say they were about equally bad.  There was more cumulative damage during summer 2020 of course, but people have been charged.  But it’s not really fair to compare the damage as if they were only 2 events, since the summer 2020 riots were a compilation of many events over several months in multiple cities.  In terms of attacks against the government and not just rioter on rioter, the only ones I can recall as being similar/possibly worse were the fires set to government buildings in Portland and Minneapolis.

J6 however was a big deal because it took place at the nation’s capital building.  However I did say in the other thread though that they should be done investigating by now.

Lol.  Wow.  I have read it all from the centrists here.  

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  Wow.  I have read it all from the centrists here.  

So what do you think about Utilit saying this AZ thing was horrible but J6 was NBD?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Holy crap back on this again.  You already admitted you were wrong and we moved on.  Now you're back on this again.  I showed you, the 3m number was Disney channel on cable from 2018, to which they lost to streaming services.  Fock.

27 minutes ago, vomit said:

Holy crap back on this again.  You already admitted you were wrong and we moved on.  Now you're back on this again.  I showed you, the 3m number was Disney channel on cable from 2018, to which they lost to streaming services.  Fock.

Whatever. Losing 3 million of anything is bad. I win. 

1 hour ago, vomit said:

TBF- he probably forgot..72 hours is a LOT of time.