Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Have you ever knocked up a female who got an abortion ?

I've said this before on this site.   It's not something I try to hide.    My wife and I had an abortion.   

The pregnancy of my youngest son was really problematic.   We were told twice during the pregnancy that we had lost the baby.    We had constant scares throughout.    My wife had to be on bed rest for something like the last 2 months of the pregnancy.     And had been another time during the pregnancy after one of our scares.     We were already kind of old to be having kids when we did.   My wife was close to 40 when we had our youngest son.    It's a borderline miracle that my youngest was born OK and healthy.   

Fast forward about a year later, maybe more.   I can't really remember.   My wife didn't want to go back on the pill after our youngest was born.     We were using a combination of condoms and the "rhythm method" (mostly because I hated condoms.  Yes I am a selfish dickhead).    Well we discovered that the rhythm method is not really that good at the whole "not getting pregnant" part and my wife got pregnant.    We talked about it for a while.  The last pregnancy was so problematic and there was no way this one was going to go better, it would probably go a lot worse.      We decided to have an abortion on the basis of very likely implications to my wife's health and the health of the baby.      If we had been younger and/or the last pregnancy had gone better we would have 100% had the child.    But it just seemed like the risk was too high.   

About 2 weeks later I was in the doc's office with him jamming a soldering iron into my nuts and giving me a vasectomy.     

College.  Girlfriend used the pill.  We broke up.  She got with another guy in a matter of days.  She got pregnant.  She wanted an abortion.  She stated she thought it was mine.  I believed it may have been his.  Timing put the odds at 50/50 either way.  No way was he going to help.  He took off when he heard the news. I drove her to the clinic and paid.  She was hysterical and would not discuss options.  Afterwards she wanted to get back together.  We did not.  It was awkward as we traveled in the same circle of friends.  For a while I wondered if it were mine, I wondered about the child and then the adult it would have become.  Now those musings come sparingly.

19 hours ago, kozmiq said:

I'm not talking about you conservative Republicans; I know you guys don't get laid much .. and if you did, I'm sure that you and the slut had the child and lived in a normal family.  I can see a lot of males paying child support in the coming future.                                                                                                                                                                                                      Me = yes, I have 2 children, now BUT paid for 2 abortions in the past (different women - not my wife).

I'd say tell the truth BUT this isn't the site for that.

I was 16 when my son was born.  Sorry that at age 16 I was able to be a "man", but you weren't.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I've said this before on this site.   It's not something I try to hide.    My wife and I had an abortion.   

The pregnancy of my youngest son was really problematic.   We were told twice during the pregnancy that we had lost the baby.    We had constant scares throughout.    My wife had to be on bed rest for something like the last 2 months of the pregnancy.     And had been another time during the pregnancy after one of our scares.     We were already kind of old to be having kids when we did.   My wife was close to 40 when we had our youngest son.    It's a borderline miracle that my youngest was born OK and healthy.   

Fast forward about a year later, maybe more.   I can't really remember.   My wife didn't want to go back on the pill after our youngest was born.     We were using a combination of condoms and the "rhythm method" (mostly because I hated condoms.  Yes I am a selfish dickhead).    Well we discovered that the rhythm method is not really that good at the whole "not getting pregnant" part and my wife got pregnant.    We talked about it for a while.  The last pregnancy was so problematic and there was no way this one was going to go better, it would probably go a lot worse.      We decided to have an abortion on the basis of very likely implications to my wife's health and the health of the baby.      If we had been younger and/or the last pregnancy had gone better we would have 100% had the child.    But it just seemed like the risk was too high.   

About 2 weeks later I was in the doc's office with him jamming a soldering iron into my nuts and giving me a vasectomy.     

Sorry to hear, and thanks for sharing.  I was also hesitant to get the V; I suppose it was some romantic subconscious desire to leave open the option of filling the world with more baby jerryskids.  But then my wife got pregnant with our third and I realized hmm, I guess I really was done.  I love my baby girl and am blessed to have her, but I guess sometimes we need such events to help us see clearly.

16 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Sorry to hear about this.  Brutal decision either way.  I'm glad you had the option to make this decision, everyone should.  I never had to but I've known people who have.  It's not all wh0res that get abortions