Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Rioters in downtown Portland graffiti, smash windows following Supreme Court abortion case: 'Death to SCOTUS'

Go figure...liberal justice. Back to normal liberal violence. But nothing to see here. Because some people took selfies at the capital. Let's have 30 more liberal deep dives into that. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rioters-portland-graffiti-supreme-court-abortion-crime

A large group of rioters was seen in downtown Portland, Oregon smashing windows and vandalizing several buildings Saturday night. The group also graffitied several messages targeting the U.S. Supreme Court.

The group, made of about 100 people, were yelling and chanting as they marched down the streets when they would periodically stop to destroy and graffiti objects.

"Death to SCOTUS," one black spray-painted message said.

Members of the group smashed several windows of a Starbucks Coffee building and others were seen destroying a Tesla car. 

The black vehicle was left with red spray paint and at least two broken windows.

"Abolish schools," another graffiti message painted to a Portland Scholastic League vehicle said. "ACAB," said another, a reference to anti-police sentiments.

Another message the group spray-painted to a storage box appears to say: "Abort the court."

A pedestrian who yelled out to the group asking why they were carrying out their violent acts was threatened.

The group's destructive spree comes a day after a majority on the Supreme Court voted to overturn Roe v. Wade, which recognized the right of women to receive an abortion.

It was also the second night of violence in the city after protesters gathered Friday night

I hadn't realized there were still unsmashed windows in Portland.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I guess some of them stupidly fixed them. :dunno:

Can you imagine living in  that city in these times? 

If you think Portland is bad consider last week 4 guys stood outside a library to protest child grooming. Obviously, that is way worse.

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If you think Portland is bad consider last week 4 guys stood outside a library to protest child grooming. Obviously, that is way worse.

I thought they were protesting libraries? 

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Yep. 

Sometimes BLM rioters actually grasp reality.

The lack of responses to stories like this shows the other side is winning.

Facebook is very similar. I follow a Reddit thread called 'old school cool' a while back someone posted a picture of 6 white kids on their 70s bicycles.

I posted the picture on Facebook & added 'a biker gang from the 70s, the lack of diversity is horrifying' (I love poking fun at white people that would seriously have that reaction)

Lots of comments & discussions.

About 2 weeks ago, I saw this story

https://ussanews.com/2022/06/14/walz-appointee-reduces-bail-from-5-million-to-100000-for-man-who-shot-at-cops/

As soon as I saw his name, I figured he was an illegal alien residing in Minnesota.

Posted it on my Facebook page & offered to take bets up to $10 and pay 10 to 1 if he turned out to be a legal citizen.

No one commented, or took me up on the offer.

1 day later.

https://www.americanexperiment.org/fugitive-who-fired-10-shots-at-pursuing-officers-released-on-bond/

Investigation revealed that at the time of the June 5th shooting, Jaimes was wanted on a felony warrant out of Hennepin County for an incident on Christmas Day 2021.  In that case, Jaimes was observed by the State Patrol speeding at approximately 90 mph.  When they stopped Jaimes they determined he was intoxicated and arrested him.  During a search of Jaimes and his vehicle, they recovered methamphetamine, alcohol, and a loaded handgun.  The Hennepin County Attorney later charged Jaimes with 1st Degree Possession of a Controlled Substance and Open Bottle.  Jaimes was eventually released from the Hennepin County Jail, but failed to appear at a subsequent hearing, resulting in his warrant.

One day after that, the story was updated.

Per Alpha News reporting on 6/16/22 – Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has confirmed they “encountered Jaimes at the Ramsey County Jail” where he “remains in custody” on an immigration detainer.  Jaimes has reportedly been subject to 7 previous deportations.

Posted the update on Facebook the same day. 

Nothing but crickets. 

My theory is that you could divide people into 3 groups.

1/3  just block out/ignore things like this because over time, they've been conditioned to accept it.

1/3 are like me, in that they're upset by it, but since most of them are still working, they fear commenting on it could cause trouble for them.

1/3 are so delusional, they believe in spite of the fact that what I posted turned out to be 100% factual, I'm a racist simply for pointing it out. 

4 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Facebook is very similar. I follow a Reddit thread called 'old school cool' a while back someone posted a picture of 6 white kids on their 70s bicycles.

I posted the picture on Facebook & added 'a biker gang from the 70s, the lack of diversity is horrifying' (I love poking fun at white people that would seriously have that reaction)

https://ussanews.com/2022/06/14/walz-appointee-reduces-bail-from-5-million-to-100000-for-man-who-shot-at-cops/

As soon as I saw his name, I figured he was an illegal alien residing in Minnesota.

Posted it on my Facebook page & offered to take bets up to $10 and pay 10 to 1 if he turned out to be a legal citizen.

1 day later.

https://www.americanexperiment.org/fugitive-who-fired-10-shots-at-pursuing-officers-released-on-bond/

Investigation revealed that at the time of the June 5th shooting, Jaimes was wanted on a felony warrant out of Hennepin County for an incident on Christmas Day 2021.  In that case, Jaimes was observed by the State Patrol speeding at approximately 90 mph.  When they stopped Jaimes they determined he was intoxicated and arrested him.  During a search of Jaimes and his vehicle, they recovered methamphetamine, alcohol, and a loaded handgun.  The Hennepin County Attorney later charged Jaimes with 1st Degree Possession of a Controlled Substance and Open Bottle.  Jaimes was eventually released from the Hennepin County Jail, but failed to appear at a subsequent hearing, resulting in his warrant.

Per Alpha News reporting on 6/16/22 – Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has confirmed they “encountered Jaimes at the Ramsey County Jail” where he “remains in custody” on an immigration detainer.  Jaimes has reportedly been subject to 7 previous deportations.

Nothing but crickets. 

1/3  just block out/ignore things like this because over time, they've been conditioned to accept it.

1/3 are like me, in that they're upset by it, but since most of them are still working, they fear commenting on it could cause trouble for them.

1/3 are so delusional, they believe in spite of the fact that what I posted turned out to be 100% factual, I'm a racist simply for pointing it out. 

10:1 odds is a bit much and I would have been tempted to take that bet. Thanks for not post it here.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

10:1 odds is a bit much and I would have been tempted to take that bet. Thanks for not post it here.

You're welcome :)

"we're on your side!!"

If you thought that was true you are really focking stupid.......lmfao

16 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Sometimes BLM rioters actually grasp reality.

🤣 well deserved.

16 hours ago, easilyscan said:

1 day later.

Nothing but crickets. 

Why do you think Geeks are so honest here? Because you can’t speak the truth in today's society without sky screamers attacking you. 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Why do you think Geeks are so honest here? Because you can’t speak the truth in today's society without sky screamers attacking you. 

I must be on emoji probation, can't post one.

So I'll just say A+

On 6/26/2022 at 5:22 AM, Utilit99 said:

Can you imagine living in  that city in these times? 

Portland used to be cool, most strip joints per capita in the Nation.  Didn't figure all those stripper babies would grow up to be liberals.  Now most BLM/Antifa per capita.