Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

29 y/o Transformer Defeats 13 and 16 y/o Girls in Skateboarding Championship

Just now, Reality said:

Dumb.

If you can't get your way, then you quit.  Great life lesson.  You must be really successful.

2 hours ago, vomit said:

Also do men really have an advantage over women when it comes to riding a skateboard?  I would think women would be better, or at least neutral.

As if we needed further proof of the bubble you live in.

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

As if we needed further proof of the bubble you live in.

As I said, I don't follow amateur skateboard competitions, but I wouldn't think it takes a lot of testosterone to ride a skateboard.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

As I said, I don't follow amateur skateboard competitions, but I wouldn't think it takes a lot of testosterone to ride a skateboard.

It's an Olympic event.  Ever heard of Tony Hawk?  You sound like you live in a cave or are just generally ignorant.   Why would anyone care what an ignoramus thinks?

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

How many situations like this need to occur before you think it is a problem?  

You seem a little testy.  Anyway, I can't speak for everyone, but if I had a daughter competing in a sport which allowed a male to compete against her, I would do something about it.  As it is now I'm OK with discussing it on a chat board, like we do a thousand other things.  Thanks for your concern tho.  :thumbsup: 

I said I agree that it shouldn't be happening, and I've said I agreed with some of the measures taken to stop it (except for teenage genital checks in Ohio).  I do think that requiring certain testosterone levels is at least a decent starting point for NCAA/international competition.

But so far, there have only been a few instances where it's really been a "problem" that I'm aware of.   One of the biggest ones (Lia Thomas) has now been corrected, so it's not like nothing is being done about it.  Just not by members of the GC.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It's an Olympic event.  Ever heard of Tony Hawk?  You sound like you live in a cave or are just generally ignorant.   Why would anyone care what an ignoramus thinks?

I think you're proving his point my dude.  Tony Hawk was a stringbean

This was a local amateur tournament.  Yes I've heard of Tony Hawk, but I didn't know skateboarding was in the Olympics, the Olympics are lame.  I just looked it up, added in 2020, so new, and I didn't watch any of the most recent Olympics, because as I said, lame.

17 minutes ago, vomit said:

How about "do your best"?  You can't control who you participate against, so do your best to beat them.  You don't quit when you lose.

Sure. Then why have age groups? Do your best. 

Why is a 29 y/o of any gender competing with tweens? I didn’t see that in the article.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Why is a 29 y/o of any gender competing with tweens? I didn’t see that in the article.

It was an open.

The women's gold and silver medalists at the Olympics were both 13.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It was an open.

Ally

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

It was an open.

Okay thanks. I figured but wasn’t sure. The critical tweets keep saying “A 29 year old man” like the age matters too.

I don’t think trans athletes should be competing in women’s sports fwiw, at least outside of intramural sports.

These threads always crack me up.

Tim and gutter don't think men should play vs woman but they always feel the need to run into these threads and downplay it or explain it.  Why not just leave it alone? Lol

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. Then why have age groups? Do your best. 

The highest levels of competition don't

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t think trans athletes should be competing in women’s sports fwiw, at least outside of intramural sports.

I agree, but it's funny to see these right wing idiots get all pissy and talk about the end of women's sports.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

These threads always crack me up.

Tim and gutter don't think men should play vs woman but they always feel the need to run into these threads and downplay it or explain it.  Why not just leave it alone? Lol

Because it's fun to make fun of you guys.

Just now, vomit said:

I don't see the joke.  You look like the jester.  

But whatever floats your boat haha

• Haha 1

I agree, but it's funny to see these right wing idiots get all pissy and talk about the end of women's sports.

Didn't your buddy Tim bring up the end of women's sports?

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

I don't see the joke.  You look like the jester.  

But whatever floats your boat haha

If you can't spot the joke in your first half hour at the geek club, then you are the joke.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Suuuure. Thaw what it is. Weren’t you hysterical the other day, saying this will lead to violence?Another  Doyle Brunson. 

Just now, vomit said:

If you can't spot the joke in your first half hour at the geek club, then you are the joke.

I envy guys like you that have so much time on their hands that they play a character and "troll" for hours a day.  Kudos on that luxury.   

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Didn't your buddy Tim bring up the end of women's sports?

It was brought up weeks ago in a serious manner by one of the right wing trolls.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

I envy guys like you that have so much time on their hands that they play a character and "troll" for hours a day.  Kudos on that luxury.   

Couldn't do it without you.  Thanks for doing your part.

Couldn't do it without you.  Thanks for doing your part.

Ok Doyle 

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I said I agree that it shouldn't be happening, and I've said I agreed with some of the measures taken to stop it (except for teenage genital checks in Ohio).  I do think that requiring certain testosterone levels is at least a decent starting point for NCAA/international competition.

But so far, there have only been a few instances where it's really been a "problem" that I'm aware of.   One of the biggest ones (Lia Thomas) has now been corrected, so it's not like nothing is being done about it.  Just not by members of the GC.

I asked you a simple question -- how many instances need to occur before you think it is a problem -- and you typed a response basically justifying my asking the question.  :dunno: 

34 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I asked you a simple question -- how many instances need to occur before you think it is a problem -- and you typed a response basically justifying my asking the question.  :dunno: 

I said I agreed that I'd call it a problem already.  Just not "the end of women's sports as we know it" like Reality has said.

How are you defining an "instance"  though?

Our boy botcuck, doing his usual.  Role playing "devil's advocate", when he totally supports 29 year old trannies beating up on young girls in competition.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

This was a local amateur tournament.  Yes I've heard of Tony Hawk, but I didn't know skateboarding was in the Olympics, the Olympics are lame.  I just looked it up, added in 2020, so new, and I didn't watch any of the most recent Olympics, because as I said, lame.

Repeated posting about something you're not educated on is extremely lame and telling.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

1. It's not happening. 

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Repeated posting about something you're not educated on is extremely lame and telling.

Educate me.  Help to understand how having extra testosterone makes you a better skateboarder.

https://www.skateboardershq.com/best-skateboard-tricks/

All male.  Women and trannies need not apply.  Sorry you'll have to find another sport, perhaps butt hole surfing.

I didn't ask you what are the best tricks of all time.  I'll try again, and please pay attention, why are men better at skateboarding than women?  If you can't answer, then maybe stop with the  repeated posting about something you're not educated on.

Since I know horseface is a b!tch and won't answer me anyway, I did my own research.

On the skateboarding subreddit, no clear answer

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

I didn't ask you what are the best tricks of all time.  I'll try again, and please pay attention, why are men better at skateboarding than women?  If you can't answer, then maybe stop with the  repeated posting about something you're not educated on.

Don't be an idiot.  That's proof.  Men are bigger, stronger and more athletic.  They don't have birthing hips and weighing them down.  100,000 of thousands of years of evolution during hunting and gathering periods.

Tony Hawk in 1999.

Since then only 7 other MEN have done it.  No women or trannies.  Again, you should try something more suited for you, try butt hole surfing. 

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

Since I know horseface is a b!tch and won't answer me anyway, I did my own research.

On the skateboarding subreddit, no clear answer

You can't read either then.  🤣

Don't be an idiot.  That's proof.  Men are bigger, stronger and more athletic.  They don't have birthing hips and weighing them down.  100,000 of thousands of years of evolution during hunting and gathering periods.

Tony Hawk in 1999.

Since then only 7 other MEN have done it.  No women or trannies.  Again, you should try something more suited for you, try butt hole surfing. 

Trying the same surfing joke in consecutive posts?  That's weak man.

If bigger and stronger was the key to skateboarding, then Tony Hawk would not have been the best in the world.  Dude looks like a best buy salesman.

Just now, Horseman said:

You can't read either then.

Keep reading retard, the OP asks why, and then that dude doesn't have an answer...

I guess, yeah. I feel I am not a sexist person, but women's skateboarding is not up to par with men's, and I wonder why because skating is more about finesse and not physical strength or size like say football or basketball. There is no reason why a woman's feet could not kick flip a board as well as a man's.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I said I agreed that I'd call it a problem already.  Just not "the end of women's sports as we know it" like Reality has said.

How are you defining an "instance"  though?

Actually I don't think you called it a problem.  You said that you agreed he shouldn't compete, then immediately qualified it with the "end of women's sports" thing, unsolicited, from some earlier thread.  But now you agree that it is a problem, so we've gotten somewhere.

The "instance" question is a good one though.  I think an instance should be any instance where a male competes with a female in a sport where males have an advantage, regardless of outcome.  Each such instance has the effect of normalizing the behavior, and saying "well they don't always win" is kinda like saying "well if you commit a clipping infraction you shouldn't be penalized if the guy doesn't get injured."

Trying the same surfing joke in consecutive posts?  That's weak man.

If bigger and stronger was the key to skateboarding, then Tony Hawk would not have been the best in the world.  Dude looks like a best buy salesman.

You are saying that the weakest man has done something no woman ever has.  Well played.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

You are saying that the weakest man has done something no woman ever has.  Well played.  :lol: 

Again, try and follow along, the strongest skateboarder is not the best skateboarder.