Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

29 y/o Transformer Defeats 13 and 16 y/o Girls in Skateboarding Championship

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

inane comment?

Who are the top skateboarders right now? https://www.ranker.com/list/best-skateboarders-2022/patrick-alexander

3 of the top 10 are women.  None of the top 10 are what you would call big and strong.

🤣🤣🤣

Learn to read:

One of the best skateboarders in the world right now is Nyjah Huston, who's been an overall champion for the better part of the last decade. There are also the best Olympic skateboarders like Keegan Palmer, Yuto Horigome, Sakura Yosozumi, and Momiji Nishiya, who all won gold in Tokyo in 2021. Then there's skaters like Alexis Sablone, Sky Brown, and Poppy Olsen who are among the best female skateboarders. Additionally, this list would be incomplete without mention of Tony Hawk, the best skateboarder of all time, who should be included as long as he's alive.

But 90s kids said all top 100 are men.  Also jerry said that size and strength are what makes up a good skateboarder.

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

But 90s kids said all top 100 are men.  Also jerry said that size and strength are what makes up a good skateboarder.

https://skateparkoftampa.com/results/627/Maloof_High_Ollie_Challenge_Las_Vegas

Not a single woman placed. How high you can ollie directly determines what tricks you're able to do. Seriously, stop being a monkey.

Highest ollie ever recorded:

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/skateboarding-highest-ollie-

10 minutes ago, vomit said:

Gymnastics, ultra marathons, diving, shooting, Dancing, Tennis, etc

I wouldn't know if a woman gives a better BJ than a man, maybe you can tell us, assuming you've gotten one from a woman before...

Listing a bunch of sports where women have racked up the medals while NEVER competing against males doesn't prove anything.  

Oh boy, which one to pick:

I had no idea so many Geeks were such passionate fans of ladies sports. For the first four decades of my life the only time it ever came up is when people made fun of the dykiness of the WNBA. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d like to apologize to myself for being involved in this. 

This is one of the dumbest conversations I've ever seen here. Gives insight to how they think in general though.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I had no idea so many Geeks were such passionate fans of ladies sports. For the first four decades of my life the only time it ever came up is when people made fun of the dykiness of the WNBA. 

It's ingrained in the Geek Club male to feel superior to all women and non whites.

Just now, vomit said:

It's ingrained in the Geek Club male to feel superior to all women and non whites.

You're just a pvssy. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

Gun thrown. I'd say this one is wrapped up, time to move on.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Reality said:

Gun thrown. I'd say this one is wrapped up, fine to move on.

So after all this, the only valid answer I got for why men are better skateboarders than women is because they take more risks.

Just now, vomit said:

So after all this, the only valid answer I got for why men are better skateboarders than women is because they take more risks.

Yep. And that you confirmed yourself as an idiot. 

12 minutes ago, vomit said:

Risk, body type, muscular ability (strength and coordination), testosterone all backed up by fact that the best skateboarders in the world that do the most difficult tricks are all male.

You lost many many posts ago.  Sad and weak, just like a tranny.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Horseman said:

Risk, body type, muscular ability (strength and coordination) all backed up by fact that the best skateboarders in the world that do the most difficult tricks are all male.

guttervomit is a focking idiot. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Risk, body type, muscular ability (strength and coordination), testosterone all backed up by fact that the best skateboarders in the world that do the most difficult tricks are all male.

Is this where you brag about now much you can bench?  Or how much sex you've had?

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

I just like to make fun of 29 year old men who play dress up to beat up on teenage girls.  Not something I support at all.  If it's your thing, so be it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

You don’t have a daughter. You should stay out of it. 

Mens reaction times and overall hand and foot speed are way faster than women, but Im sure that doesnt traslate to skating.  

14 minutes ago, vomit said:

Is this where you brag about now much you can bench?  Or how much sex you've had?

No, it's where I point out how dumb your argument makes you look.  I mean you ain't sniffing triple digits with your IQ any time soon.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Youre right...being a fan and wanting an even playing field for women to compete are exactly the same...not your best trolling effort.  

14 minutes ago, Horseman said:

No, it's where I point out how dumb your argument makes you look.  I mean you ain't sniffing triple digits with your IQ any time soon.

This thread really has been an eye opener

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Listing a bunch of sports where women have racked up the medals while NEVER competing against males doesn't prove anything.  

Oh boy, which one to pick:

Holy hell. That looks like me playing tennis. 

25 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Youre right...being a fan and wanting an even playing field for women to compete are exactly the same...not your best trolling effort.  

If I was trolling, which I wasn’t, three replies wouldn’t be a bad haul. 🎣 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

If I was trolling, which I wasn’t, three replies wouldn’t be a bad haul. 🎣 

All you do is troll. You have no life. Even on Christmas. 

1 hour ago, vomit said:

i said what?  Did you read a word that I said?

30 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

i said what?  Did you read a word that I said?

It's like Spy vs. Spy.

Only in this case it's Gay vs. Gay. 

7 hours ago, vomit said:

Also do men really have an advantage over women when it comes to riding a skateboard?  I would think women would be better, or at least neutral.

Yes, men have a huge advantage.  
Trust me on this

2 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Yes, men have a huge advantage.  
Trust me on this

Thanks Sux, you couldn't have posted this hours ago before all these focking retards went insane and starting throwing out BS?

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Are you looking for a physiological analysis including things like bone density, fast twitch fibers, muscle/fat ratio, heart size/capacity, joint lever strength, etc.?  If so I would be surprised if there were a study specific to skateboarding.

Perhaps your question is, say, strength vs. finesse/balance?  That seems fair.  So, say, you've got a guy doing 900s and a gal spinning in circles, which is "better"?  Seems like apples and oranges, somewhat like trying to judge men's vs. women's gymnastics.  :dunno: 

Yeah gymnastics was what I thought of when I was thinking about this convo.  Men can jump higher, go faster, etc, but women usually have better flexibility, balance, etc.   Also similar in the sense that the best women's skateboarders are apparently 13 years old...they're not as good once they get boobs.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Thanks Sux, you couldn't have posted this hours ago before all these focking retards went insane and starting throwing out BS?

He didn't have to, it's obvious to virtually everybody. Only a focking moron would think otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

pedo's trying to cover for 29 year old men who play dress up and skate against early teenage girls. We all know why.

Good job trying to get this angle going, surprised it didn’t catch on

5 hours ago, vomit said:

Sorry about that. 
I first saw the thread on my lunch hour (at home).  I didn't read all the posts, just responded to yours. (I can't respond to posts at my faggity grease monkey job for some reason)
'
<--- ex sponsored skateboarder. Sorta :ninja:

After reading this whole thread, there is a lot of dumb, a lot of smart and quite a bit of good questions. 

In response to your first question : 
Also do men really have an advantage over women when it comes to riding a skateboard?  I would think women would be better, or at least neutral.

They absolutely do. One might think that women could be on an equal level with men with something as far as skateboarding is concerned...If I didn't ever skate on a somewhat decent level, I would totally get that. 
One thing we have to consider is the different types of skating that is currently being judged on a competition level. (Key werd here is "judged")

1: Halfpipe / Vert (I'll throw Big Air into this)
2: Pool / Park
3: Street  (SLS and such)

1: Halfpipe: So far, Women have not even come close to the amplitude that men can generate in my opinion due to differences in their body make up. (genetics) Not saying that there is a freak of a woman out there that can't or won't get close sometime, but it's all about the "pump" on the transition of the halfpipe that generates the ability to "go big" 
I don't think that women in general have this core ability vs their male counterparts.  

Examples: 

Actually, I have to go deal with an issue next door right now, I'm told....

I'm so gonna finish this post tomorrow hopefully. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Transformer 

funny, it sticks

It does, right?  :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Twerking is new. Why are women so much better at it?

whoa whoa whoa, sloooooooow down. You've never seen me twerk :banana:

10 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

1: Halfpipe: So far, Women have not even come close to the amplitude that men can generate in my opinion due to differences in their body make up.

BS. Women have more holes so they're much more aerodynamic.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Good job trying to get this angle going, surprised it didn’t catch on

:lol: Nothing but facts in it. 50 reasons it's wrong, but a few jumped in to defend it.  You want your 13 year old girl getting her opportunities stolen by a 29 year old man?