Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Cats are the smelliest most disgusting creatures on the planet.

Piss and shlt in a box that people leave in the open and they swipe it all over the floor.  Focking gross. 

• Thanks 1

I can honestly reimagine the actual smell from places I've been that had cat litter boxes in their homes. 

I didn't think I could do that until I had seen these cat threads. 

• Thanks 1

The only pets that should be allowed are birds and fish. Certainly not that disgusting, interesting to watch,  cheaper to feed, and they are unlikely to kill you. 

Dogs? They will kill you without hesitation. Focking land alligators. Always have pepper spray on hand. 

Cats? Normally, I'd say no, but I'm positive most cats will murder the fock out of Billy Joe Armstrong. 

19 minutes ago, posty said:

:lol:

@Pimpadeaux have you asked your lawyer to come up with a contract yet for how much you should charge for rent?

Obsessed. I'll ask my lawyer about what i should charge you for rent. 

• Like 1

Full U-Tilt 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

Full U-Tilt 😂😂😂

I hate cat smell. And you call it "tilt". 

Wow. Your life must be exciting . :rolleyes:

WhiteWonder!!! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, phillybear said:

The only pets that should be allowed are birds and fish. Certainly not that disgusting, interesting to watch,  cheaper to feed, and they are unlikely to kill you. 

You've never had the pleasure of regularly cleaning fish tanks I see.

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

At least dogs ask to go outside. Birds and fish and cats? Focking gross. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Striped polecats are considered the smelliest animal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Striped_polecat

As for most disgusting i would vote for naked mole rat.

As for the point of this thread :wacko:

No. Cats are the most disgusting because they are the most accepted and a ton of people have them . 

Nobody wants a focking striped polecat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Striped polecats are considered the smelliest animal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Striped_polecat

As for most disgusting i would vote for naked mole rat.

Ferets are the worst.

And dogs are land sharks, not land alligators. Alligators playful.

49 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Pets are mostly disposable. If I were to ever take a vacation and owned a land alligator, I'd have it put to death on the way to the airport, and pick up another when I came back. 

I would never buy a fish tank. I'd keep the fish in a pot for a few days. If I didn't feel like boiling and eating them, I'd toss them to the birds to eat. 

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

At least dogs ask to go outside. Birds and fish and cats? Focking gross. 

They focking bark. In my one block radius, there are 17 land alligators. They are all part of a choir. When one starts barking, they all bark. Rehearsal starts around 5:30 AM.

I am working on clandestinely poisoning every last one of them. If that doesn't work, a baseball bat will suffice. 

31 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Ferets are the worst.

And dogs are land sharks, not land alligators. Alligators playful.

I think it has something to do with word play. 

It's a Goddam gaitor fight!!!!

It's a Goddam shark fight!!!!

What sounds better? 

Plus, sharks aren't going to be able to move around on land, unless they are caught up in a tornado. 

10 minutes ago, phillybear said:

I think it has something to do with word play. 

It's a Goddam gaitor fight!!!!

It's a Goddam shark fight!!!!

What sounds better? 

Plus, sharks aren't going to be able to move around on land, unless they are caught up in a tornado. 

I read Bukowskis books years ago. First was Post Office. Good read. You remind me of him. Big compliment sir. He coined the phrase “Land sharks”. Post Office. Post Office(novel)

Post Office(novel)

Article Talk

Language

Watch

Edit

Post Office is the first novel written by the German-American author Charles Bukowski, published in 1971. The book is an autobiographicalmemoir of Bukowski's years working at the United States Postal Service. The film rights to the novel were sold in the early 1970s, but a film has not been made thus far.

I tell all postal service employees I’ve come in contact with to read this book. A must. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

That does suck. I have one now and have had in the past. There are things you can do to lessen the cleaning but it’s a pain in the ass. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I have one cat and one dog, the dog is way more disgusting.

I have to agree with this. My dog passed in 2018 and I would definitely get another and consider myself more a dog person, but they shed a lot more, drool on everything, are much more sloppy when eating and drinking…. If you have to walk them you’re picking up their hot steamy in a thin plastic bag (or you’re the jackass not cleaning his dogs shiit ), if you have a yard then you know damn well you’ve stepped in a pile you missed while mowing the lawn… they always want to go out, slobber on the patio door, much more likely to chew/destroy things. My dads first dog chewed an entire couch to shreds (I thought of this when I saw @Horseman s post with the picture of the cat on the wrecked leather couch in the other thread). Dogs are much more likely to eat their own shiiit or shiit they find while on a walk and more likely to track dirt/shiit/etc when they come back in. Cats groom themselves very well. 

of course some of this is based on breed, demeanor, training but still. 

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I read Bukowskis books years ago. First was Post Office. Good read. You remind me of him. Big compliment sir. He coined the phrase “Land sharks”. Post Office. Post Office(novel)

Post Office(novel)

Article Talk

Language

Watch

Edit

Post Office is the first novel written by the German-American author Charles Bukowski, published in 1971. The book is an autobiographicalmemoir of Bukowski's years working at the United States Postal Service. The film rights to the novel were sold in the early 1970s, but a film has not been made thus far.

I tell all postal service employees I’ve come in contact with to read this book. A must. 

My two favorite authors seem to be Terry Pratchett (the Discworld series) and Douglas Adams (he Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series). 

Terry Pratchett is, I think, dead. He had dementia towards the end, but cranked out around 40 novels full of satire and dead pan humor, science fiction,  mostly set in a mediaeval Earth time, and was the best selling author in the United Kingdom until the twat that created Harry Potter came along. Some of the books became movies, and a TV series or two. I believe one of the books was called "Going Postal" for obvious reasons. Good Omens, the TV series, was based on a book co-written by Pratchett. 

Only in the Geek Club can you go from talking about cat sh!t to book reviews. 

Or both, if you want to talk about Obama's books. :banana:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I have to agree with this. My dog passed in 2018 and I would definitely get another and consider myself more a dog person, but they shed a lot more, drool on everything, are much more sloppy when eating and drinking…. If you have to walk them you’re picking up their hot steamy in a thin plastic bag (or you’re the jackass not cleaning his dogs shiit ), if you have a yard then you know damn well you’ve stepped in a pile you missed while mowing the lawn… they always want to go out, slobber on the patio door, much more likely to chew/destroy things. My dads first dog chewed an entire couch to shreds (I thought of this when I saw @Horseman s post with the picture of the cat on the wrecked leather couch in the other thread). Dogs are much more likely to eat their own shiiit or shiit they find while on a walk and more likely to track dirt/shiit/etc when they come back in. Cats groom themselves very well. 

of course some of this is based on breed, demeanor, training but still. 

Sounds like you had a slobbering, untrained dog.  Some of the dumber breeds, untrained, can be just as bad as cats.  Now run out and get 20 or more of them!

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Same. Way more fun and I far prefer dogs. But he’s much dirtier/smellier than the cat.

4 hours ago, posty said:

:lol:

@Pimpadeaux have you asked your lawyer to come up with a contract yet for how much you should charge for rent?

Ignore feature down? 

This topic reminds me of the davebg "dog shat on my deck" thread, a classic for this site.  For those who say "STFU with the 'it used to be better around here' threads," please read and enjoy.  I would be surprised if politics ever comes up, it's more about giving good-natured sh1t (pardon the pun).  :cheers: 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Piss and shlt in a box that people leave in the open and they swipe it all over the floor.  Focking gross. 

Huh?  I like most pets but nothing stinks more than a wet dog.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

No doubt.  And I like <most> dogs. 

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Look at who started it, that is all you need to know about it having a point or not...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Sounds like you had a slobbering, untrained dog.  Some of the dumber breeds, untrained, can be just as bad as cats.  Now run out and get 20 or more of them!

trained lab, clearly top 10 in terms of smartest breeds. Never chewed anything of importance.... the rest of the description more or less fits any medium to large breed of dog. No way you can claim their eating/drinking is not more sloppy than a cat. No way you can claim dogs don't drool/slobber, even the most well behaved and best trained... and a single dog (most breeds) is going to shed far more hair than a single cat. 

just stating facts....

also my father's first lab was an extremely smart and fully trained hunting dog (deer, pheasant, etc). That's the lab that destroyed my uncles couch, chewed door molding, almost got the mailman on dozens of occasions and fought another dog in their front yard :lol:. There are also pictures/viedo of him protecting me as a baby while I played. 

I don't have any desire to have more than 1 cat. When I started looking I had to pass over a number of listings on petfinder because the rescue places try to trick you into taking multiple by saying Cat A must be adopted along with sibling Cat B :rolleyes:. I finally found a great place near the Jersey shore that simply cared more about getting a single animal into a good home. 

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, posty said:

Look at who started it, that is all you need to know about it having a point or not...

You should start one. 

I was going to get a cat because I hate the thought of mice in my house. I got a lot of traps and bought an 85 inch TV instead. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

My dog is my best friend 

1 hour ago, vomit said:

My dog is my best friend 

Makes sense. 

10 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

trained lab, clearly top 10 in terms of smartest breeds. Never chewed anything of importance.... the rest of the description more or less fits any medium to large breed of dog. No way you can claim their eating/drinking is not more sloppy than a cat. No way you can claim dogs don't drool/slobber, even the most well behaved and best trained... and a single dog (most breeds) is going to shed far more hair than a single cat. 

just stating facts....

also my father's first lab was an extremely smart and fully trained hunting dog (deer, pheasant, etc). That's the lab that destroyed my uncles couch, chewed door molding, almost got the mailman on dozens of occasions and fought another dog in their front yard :lol:. There are also pictures/viedo of him protecting me as a baby while I played. 

I don't have any desire to have more than 1 cat. When I started looking I had to pass over a number of listings on petfinder because the rescue places try to trick you into taking multiple by saying Cat A must be adopted along with sibling Cat B :rolleyes:. I finally found a great place near the Jersey shore that simply cared more about getting a single animal into a good home. 

Deer hunting dog?  I never heard of deer hunting with a dog, though I suppose it is possible.