Sign in to follow this  
vomit

Rudy Guiliani Attacked

“All of a sudden, I feel this ‘Bam!’ on my back,” Giuliani said. “I don’t know if they helped me not fall down, but I just about fell down, but I didn’t.

“I feel this tremendous pain in my back, and I’m thinking, what the — I didn’t even know what it was,” he said. “All of a sudden, I hear this guy say, ‘You’re a f–king scumbag,’ then he moves away so nobody can grab him.

The ex-mayor, calling in to the Curtis Sliwa show on 77 WABC talk radio, said the slap felt like “somebody shot me,” and “Luckily, I’m a 78-year-old who is in pretty good shape.

“If I wasn’t, I would have hit the ground and probably cracked my skull.” 

"It was painful all night. It was hard to sleep," Giuliani said Monday at a news conference as he worked to recover from what he described as a shoulder injury. "I'm in pretty good shape for a 78-year-old. Not every 78-year-old is in good shape."

"He could have easily hit me ... knocked me to the ground and killed me," Giuliani said. "The most dangerous thing for elderly people is a fall. It happens in the home often -- not some criminal coming up to you and banging you on the back as hard as he could because he's angry at you, because he disagrees with you politically."

The former mayor says the jab didn't knock him down, but "it hurt tremendously."

"I did not know what it was," Giuliani said, and called for the man to be prosecuted.

:lol: I used to really like and respect this man.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

In a statement on Sunday, Andrew Giuliani said that the attack on his father hit close to home but was part of a wider problem of crime and violence in the city.

“The assault on my father, America’s Mayor, was over politics,” he said. “We will not be intimidated by left wing attacks. As governor I will stand up for law and order so that New Yorkers feel safe again.”

:lol:

Just now, vomit said:

In a statement on Sunday, Andrew Giuliani said that the attack on his father hit close to home but was part of a wider problem of crime and violence in the city.

“The assault on my father, America’s Mayor, was over politics,” he said. “We will not be intimidated by left wing attacks. As governor I will stand up for law and order so that New Yorkers feel safe again.”

:lol:

And that is funny how? 

Jumpin' Jehosophat!!! They are attacking the elderly. 

Somebody needs to warn edjr

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

And that is funny how? 

The guy gets patted on the back at a Staten Island Supermarket, and it's a left wing assault tied to a crime problem in NYC?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, vomit said:

“All of a sudden, I feel this ‘Bam!’ on my back,” Giuliani said. “I don’t know if they helped me not fall down, but I just about fell down, but I didn’t.

“I feel this tremendous pain in my back, and I’m thinking, what the — I didn’t even know what it was,” he said. “All of a sudden, I hear this guy say, ‘You’re a f–king scumbag,’ then he moves away so nobody can grab him.

The ex-mayor, calling in to the Curtis Sliwa show on 77 WABC talk radio, said the slap felt like “somebody shot me,” and “Luckily, I’m a 78-year-old who is in pretty good shape.

“If I wasn’t, I would have hit the ground and probably cracked my skull.” 

"It was painful all night. It was hard to sleep," Giuliani said Monday at a news conference as he worked to recover from what he described as a shoulder injury. "I'm in pretty good shape for a 78-year-old. Not every 78-year-old is in good shape."

"He could have easily hit me ... knocked me to the ground and killed me," Giuliani said. "The most dangerous thing for elderly people is a fall. It happens in the home often -- not some criminal coming up to you and banging you on the back as hard as he could because he's angry at you, because he disagrees with you politically."

The former mayor says the jab didn't knock him down, but "it hurt tremendously."

"I did not know what it was," Giuliani said, and called for the man to be prosecuted.

:lol: I used to really like and respect this man.

it's amazing how sad a turn it has been by Rudy. nice try son, but America's Mayor is long gone.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Stop it Wiff.
It is NOT ok to strike a 78 yo. I don’t give a Fock who they are.

It is NOT ok.

WTF is wrong with people?!?!!?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

The guy gets patted on the back at a Staten Island Supermarket, and it's a left wing assault tied to a crime problem in NYC?

And look at you and herbi and wiff crying about it. Does your back hurt? 

In another brutal stunning attack, someone just tried to shake Rudy giuliani's hand. Which could have crushed the bones and the blood vessels leading to a blood clot which could have gone to his brain and killed him!

• Haha 3

Just now, wiffleball said:

In another brutal stunning attack, someone just tried to shake Rudy giuliani's hand. Which could have crushed the bones and the blood vessels leading to a blood clot which could have gone to his brain and killed him!

This reminds me to the selfie fest of 1/6. 

3 minutes ago, Old School said:

Stop it Wiff.
It is NOT ok to strike a 78 yo. I don’t give a Fock who they are.

It is NOT ok.

WTF is wrong with people?!?!!?

did you watch the video? Strike? wtf is wrong with your eyes?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This reminds me to the selfie fest of 1/6. 

Yeah, identical. 🙄

After reading the first post I was expecting something much worse.  I'm glad there was video evidence to show how much he overreacted. 

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Was that Wiff?  When do we get the post about how he went toe-to-toe with an elderly MAGA guy?

nipple to nipple even. 

Damn you wiff for deleting that.  :mad:

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And that is funny how? 

It's funny in a Biden falling over on his bike kind of way.  Gee, don't you have a sense of humor?

Obvious overreaction but, dude should keep his hands to himself.

Also, somebody does that to my wife or kids and I don't know you. It's going to be an issue.

Just now, BufordT said:

It's funny in a Biden falling over on his bike kind of way.  Gee, don't you have a sense of humor?

biden falling over on his bike is a disaster because he is retarded and is president. Idiots like you that voted him in are what is the problem is.

People who are not in office and are focused upon by TMZ and the like are simply rag news. Which you seem to focus on. 

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Obvious overreaction but, dude should keep his hands to himself.

Also, somebody does that to my wife or kids and I don't know you. It's going to be an issue.

Do you want a tissue?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

biden falling over on his bike is a disaster because he is retarded and is president. Idiots like you that voted him in are what is the problem is.

People who are not in office and are focused upon by TMZ and the like are simply rag news. Which you seem to focus on.

Nope, no sense of humor is all you had to say.

Carry on you bored rooner you.

1 minute ago, BufordT said:

Nope, no sense of humor is all you had to say.

Carry on you bored rooner you.

TMZ, :banana:

The video definitely doesn’t support the reaction by Rudy, but why did the woman next to him immediately start rubbing his back like the hit was harder than it looked? 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

After reading the first post I was expecting something much worse.  I'm glad there was video evidence to show how much he overreacted. 

Why are you glad? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you glad? 

I’m glad nobody was hurt 

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah this isn’t hypocritical at all by Giuliani’s “associate.” Lol

He should keep his hands to himself, I'm sure you agree.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

He should keep his hands to himself, I'm sure you agree.

I agree.  But he shouldn’t be arrested for it and be accused of a “violent attack”

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I agree.  But he shouldn’t be arrested for it and be accused of a “violent attack”

It was akin to Jan 6 "violent insurrection"