vomit

Republican Kari Lake gets busted for loving a drag queen

Here she is posing with a drag queen. She brought her kid to a drag queen story time.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2022/06/18/kari-lake-attacks-drag-shows-but-did-she-expose-her-daughter-drag/7672290001/

Then repeats the narrative that drag queens are groomers.

Gets busted on Fox News

More hypocrisy.  This is what I've been saying.  You retards that repeat this gay groomer sh!t, it's a lie being told to you by your leaders, and they don't even believe it.  It's all a ruse to rile you guys up and get you to vote for them.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, vomit said:

More hypocrisy.  This is what I've been saying.  You retards that repeat this gay groomer sh!t, it's a lie being told to you by your leaders, and they don't even believe it.  It's all a ruse to rile you guys up and get you to vote for them.

Most of the Geeks saying that here don’t believe it either.

Any relation to Ricki?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Any relation to Ricki?

Cousin to former Steelers safety Carnell.

I think it's funny that she thought Fox News was going to be a safe place for her.  Good on Fox for covering the story.

21 minutes ago, vomit said:

Here she is posing with a drag queen. She brought her kid to a drag queen story time.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2022/06/18/kari-lake-attacks-drag-shows-but-did-she-expose-her-daughter-drag/7672290001/

Gets busted on Fox News

The groomer stuff is true and the way to deal with the situation if true is Door...Ass.. Bye :wave:

Now in her case, she says it's a smear hit. There's a chance that she was defamed, that happens often enough, but if so she's going to have to explain the pictures rather than attack the media.

24 minutes ago, vomit said:

Gets busted on Fox News

Never heard of her. Who does she lead? 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The groomer stuff is true and the way to deal with the situation if true is Door...Ass.. Bye :wave:

Now in her case, she says it's a smear hit. There's a chance that she was defamed, that happens often enough, but if so she's going to have to explain the pictures rather than attack the media.

Her campaign website does not address these allegations nor did she do an effective job on Fox when confronted with it.

Apparently she's a journalist for the local Fox affiliate in Arizona so that could explain things but I'm not going to bat for her, that's her job to do for herself, I'll see if my BS meter goes off. if Arizona has another decent option in the primary, I'd look at that. For myself, I watched the Michigan GOP governors debate and I thought all of them were pretty great, I'd be able to jump ship from one great candidate to another if this happened to one of them, hopefully Arizona has similar options.

Every pedophile outside of the rare snatch and grab cases grooms their victims. Fact. I don’t know why anyone would deny that. And in the case of drag queens, it may not be grooming, but it is indoctrination.  I don’t know why anyone would defend that. 

• Like 1

These pictures are pretty d@mning and she looks like a hypocrit. I'd still lend her an ear to hear an explanation but if Arizona has another MAGA candidate I'd be gone, and I may even be open to leaving for a corporate shill hack as well, depending on how odious.

I am sorry, I am not a left nor right imbecile. I do not understand how this person's political affiliation matters to the story

This is just further evidence that all this stuff about drag queens and LGBTQ in the media is just a part of the conservative culture wars that are easy red meat -and mouth breathing, neckbeard idiots fall for it.

Now cue: HT, Utilit99, Fireballer, Horseman, etc to say "No way man, not me!"

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

This is just further evidence that all this stuff about drag queens and LGBTQ in the media is just a part of the conservative culture wars that are easy red meat -and mouth breathing, neckbeard idiots fall for it.

Yeah. Because of her parents shouldn’t guard against grooming and indoctrination.  I’ll go ahead and keep my eyes and ears out for it. You do you. 

• Thanks 1

I saw that one live, thought it was great.  I love it when media does its job and holds these people accountable. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Some of them fall for it. Some are GOP hacks who know it’s bullshiit but repeat it anyway. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Some of them fall for it. Some are GOP hacks who know it’s bullshiit but repeat it anyway. 

Either way- it just means they are idiots. 

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

I am sorry, I am not a left nor right imbecile. I do not understand how this person's political affiliation matters to the story

Because the republicans are telling all their voters that drag queens are destroying our country, and we must vote Republican to stop them.  So when a republican that says this has a history supporting drag queens, it's hypocritical.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Because the republicans are telling all their voters that drag queens are destroying our country, and we must vote Republican to stop them.  So when a republican that says this has a history supporting drag queens, it's hypocritical.

You'd be hard pressed to find a politician that doesn't drink from the hypocrite trough, no? 

Have you ever been to a drag show? I have. They are harmless. Just don't share a bathroom stall with one. 

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Exactly.  They keep the masses obsessed with this sh1t while they vote themelves massive spending bills and continue the corruption.  They get their voters pissed at drag queens instead of themselves.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

You'd be hard pressed to find a politician that doesn't drink from the hypocrite trough, no? 

Have you ever been to a drag show? I have. They are harmless. Just don't share a bathroom stall with one. 

Agreed, I think they are all terrible, but when you talk to team blue or team red, they think they are the good guys and the other team is bad.

Also, never been to a drag show, it doesn't interest me at all, but they can do what they want, they aren't all pedos.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Agreed, I think they are all terrible, but when you talk to team blue or team red, they think they are the good guys and the other team is bad.

Also, never been to a drag show, it doesn't interest me at all, but they can do what they want, they aren't all pedos.

Definitely not, not even close. I would think "straight" white males are way more apt to be pedos. My uncle is gay, we knew it is whole life. He did drag shows when I was growing up, I went to one when I turned 21. He dressed like and sang Barbara Streisand.  Didn't even shock me at 21. Just people living their lives, having fun. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

Definitely not, not even close. I would think "straight" white males are way more apt to be pedos. My uncle is gay, we knew it is whole life. He did drag shows when I was growing up, I went to one when I turned 21. He dressed like and sang Barbara Streisand.  Didn't even shock me at 21. Just people living their lives, having fun. 

So that's what happened to you?  You've been groomed your whole life and didn't even know it.  I'm so sorry.

9 minutes ago, vomit said:

Exactly.  They keep the masses obsessed with this sh1t while they vote themelves massive spending bills and continue the corruption.  They get their voters pissed at drag queens instead of themselves.

TBF- the left does this too....but here on this board the right circle jerk is the main line of thought as they try to bully out any dissenting opinion. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

TBF- the left does this too....but here on this board the right circle jerk is the main line of thought as they try to bully out any dissenting opinion. 

Absolutely.  I don't think there are any lefties here, despite the right circle jerkers calling us lefties.

• Sad 1

Just now, vomit said:

Absolutely.  I don't think there are any lefties here, despite the right circle jerkers calling us lefties.

There are certainly none of the radical weird lefties like they want to believe there are. 

11 minutes ago, vomit said:

Yeah. I’m much more pissed about drag queens than I am about the economy, the border and crime. Thanks for setting my priorities for me. I was unaware. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. I’m much more pissed about drag queens than I am about the economy, the border and crime. Thanks for setting my priorities for me. I was unaware. 

We know you are. You are also more interested in telling us Disney+ lost 3 million subscribers and "Go woke, go broke."

• Haha 1

When we went on our Thailand vacation, we'd gone with a tour group. Essentially a bus full of Chinese people (and us) going from one place to the next to the next that the operator chose for us in advance. Get off the bus, hang around here for an hour or watch the show, get back on the bus. One of these stops was a tranny show. Trannies are a big deal in Thailand. And, unlike the US, at least the ones there make a good attempt to actually look like women. We'd already paid for it since the tickets were part of our package deal.

My wife and I weren't taking our kids to that! No focking way! We skipped it. Us and another family took a taxi back to the hotel instead.

As it stands right now, Kari Lake doesn't seem to have any moral conviction about them focking up kids, she just uses other people's being fed up with it as an excuse to gather their votes. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Were I an Arizona voter, she'd have to come up with a good excuse. She deserves to make an explanation but I'd be looking around at other candidates. Other states' governors races aren't of much interest to me and I don't know what other options the voters there have. 

So the left inserts the LGBTQ + into the discourse but it’s the right doing the distracting.  Got it. 

• Confused 2

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the left inserts the LGBTQ + into the discourse but it’s the right doing the distracting.  Got it. 

nope, still unaware

35 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So that's what happened to you?  You've been groomed your whole life and didn't even know it.  I'm so sorry.

Yes, being tolerant is a horrible trait :( 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

HT- still an idiot. Got it

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, vomit said:

1. She’s not a GOP leader.  She is a candidate yet to be voted in.  She is getting behind what her potential constituents and voters WANT. She is listening to what the voters are saying, not the other way around.  Her mistake was not simply ignoring this issue due to her past.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vomit said:

:lol:

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

She is listening to what the voters are saying, not the other way around.

Keep thinking that, it's cute.  They got you good.

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

1. She’s not a GOP leader.  She is a candidate yet to be voted in.  She is getting behind what her potential constituents and voters WANT. She is listening to what the voters are saying, not the other way around.  Her mistake was not simply ignoring this issue due to her past.  

She is saying it, because her voters want it, because the people at the top are telling them "Those Leftist elites in conjunction with the LGBTQ are trying to take your kids. Be afraid, be very afraid."

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

She is saying it, because her voters want it, because the people at the top are telling them "Those Leftist elites in conjunction with the LGBTQ are trying to take your kids. Be afraid, be very afraid."

Link?

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Link?

Please dude....you guys read and watch the news....you can see it. 

I love that people on the right deeply believe everyone is taken in by the media....but not them. They don't buy any of it.