vomit

Republican Kari Lake gets busted for loving a drag queen

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Please dude....you guys read and watch the news....you can see it. 

I love that people on the right deeply believe everyone is taken in by the media....but not them. They don't buy any of it.

It's amazing.

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Please dude....you guys read and watch the news....you can see it. 

I love that people on the right deeply believe everyone is taken in by the media....but not them. They don't buy any of it.

What news? So no link?

All of these people crying about drag queen groomers, would they even know about any of it if it wasn't for the media?  How many of you have been personally affected by drag queens in a negative way?

Just now, sderk said:

What news? So no link?

You're too focking stupid.  No, there is no link that says that you are your kind are puppets of the republican party.  They will never admit that.

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

You're too focking stupid.  No, there is no link that says that you are your kind are puppets of the republican party.  They will never admit that.

:lol:

Drag Queens ARE groomers

Brett Baier is a Doosh

Kari Lake Rocks!!!

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

Drag Queens ARE groomers

Brett Baier is a Doosh

Kari Lake Rocks!!!

How can Kari Lake rock if she tries to normalize groomers?  That makes you a groomer too.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

How can Kari Lake rock if she tries to normalize groomers?  That makes you a groomer too.

"vomit" says it all. :dunno:

Was it “drag” when Utoilet was a ballerina in Winnipeg? :unsure: 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I'm sure there are a lot of news stories out on Newsmax that have a headline of "We're Lying to You"

cnn anyone? 

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

cnn anyone? 

CNN does the same thing to their followers.  It's not one sided.

14 minutes ago, sderk said:

cnn anyone? 

I've literally said multiple times in the past few days both the people on the left and the right are being manipulated in multiple ways. Try again junior. 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

These pictures are pretty d@mning and she looks like a hypocrit. I'd still lend her an ear to hear an explanation but if Arizona has another MAGA candidate I'd be gone, and I may even be open to leaving for a corporate shill hack as well, depending on how odious.

She was a long time Fox newscaster, easy on the eyes.  She has Trump's endorsement but she seems like a one-issue pony -- border, which is of course important, but there are other issues as well.  i was already looking at less Maga options like Karrin Robson.  Unfortunately we are losing our current governor Doug Ducey to a term limit; none of the candidates are close in comparison IMO.

3 hours ago, vomit said:

Absolutely.  I don't think there are any lefties here, despite the right circle jerkers calling us lefties.

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

There are certainly none of the radical weird lefties like they want to believe there are. 

@taco breathis pretty whackjob lefty.  Also a doosh, but that is independent.

I think our culture is worth fighting for. Count me in as part of the war. It takes two  

Hey guys this hypocrite doesn't like drag queens but went to drag queen shows. See!!! Drag queens aren't grooming kids. :wacko:

They’re worried about hypocrisy and voted for Hillary and Biden.And actually threw a multi year fit about Hillary.  Too funny. 

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Hey guys this hypocrite doesn't like drag queens but went to drag queen shows. See!!! Drag queens aren't grooming kids. :wacko:

I think the point is that she knows they aren’t grooming kids but says it anyway to rile up the kind of slackjaws you see at the GC.

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy, and this person showed it.

Let's not allow ourselves to become liberals and hold our values ONLY when it suits us. 

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

@taco breathis pretty whackjob lefty.  Also a doosh, but that is independent.

I don't read enough of their stuff. But you are someone I generally think is level headed so I'll take your word for it. 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think the point is that she knows they aren’t grooming kids but says it anyway to rile up the kind of slackjaws you see at the GC.

Maybe she just realized it? A lot of people are starting to realize just how disgusting these people act in front of children. Look she's a hypocrite for sure. She's not one of our party leaders and it sounds like she's trying to jump on the MAGA train for easy votes. She got outed and maybe she regrets her past decisions. Or maybe she's just another two-faced politician.

Just because of all that doesn't change my stance that children don't need to be put in front of that degen garbage. And that Drag Queen story hour is Drag Queen Grooming hour.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Maybe she just realized it? A lot of people are starting to realize just how disgusting these people act in front of children. Look she's a hypocrite for sure. She's not one of our party leaders and it sounds like she's trying to jump on the MAGA train for easy votes. She got outed and maybe she regrets her past decisions. Or maybe she's just another two-faced politician.

Just because of all that doesn't change my stance that children don't need to be put in front of that degen garbage. And that Drag Queen story hour is Drag Queen Grooming hour.

Drag Queen Story hour started in 2015.  When did you figure out it's grooming and opposed it?

Just now, vomit said:

Drag Queen Story hour started in 2015.  When did you figure out it's grooming and opposed it?

The first time I saw it.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The first time I saw it.

And yet it took this woman many drag shows over the course of years to decide that drag shows are grooming events.

:rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, vomit said:

she may have been around drag queens at an event or 2......big whoop, shouldn't that be a bonus for the Leftists?

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’re worried about hypocrisy and voted for Hillary and Biden.And actually threw a multi year fit about Hillary.  Too funny. 

Leftists have ZERO integrity on ALL issues

it's all so laughable 

I’ll take her hypocritical stance on drag queens for her on point stance on the border. Priorities.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

And yet it took this woman many drag shows over the course of years to decide that drag shows are grooming events.

:rolleyes: 

If you're looking for me to defend her. I'm not going to. I place her in the two-faced politician category. Especially since she won't admit she was wrong.

If you're looking for me to defend her. I'm not going to. I place her in the two-faced politician category. Especially since she won't admit she was wrong.

This. She is acting like the worst kind of politician, I mean she might as well be a Democrat at this point.

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I’m not looking for you to defend her. I’m just saying, it’s far more likely her sudden concern over drag queens is just an act to manipulate morons for votes. 

Just now, MDC said:

I’m not looking for you to defend her. I’m just saying, it’s far more likely her sudden concern over drag queens is just an act to manipulate morons for votes. 

I agree she's trying to garner votes. I disagree people against grooming children are morons

I agree she's trying to garner votes. I disagree people against grooming children are morons

People who fall for her act are the morons.

Border> Drag Queens. It’s quite simple. It’s just the menu at a crappy restaurant.  

Borders & Election Integrity are HUGE and all that really matters

who cares about the other crap?

She knows that the Election was a complete scam, and that's why they're demonizing her

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Borders & Election Integrity are HUGE and all that really matters

who cares about the other crap?

She knows that the Election was a complete scam, and that's why they're demonizing her

And they are the ones screaming “culture war” when their precious lgbtqlmnop🇺🇦  Catch any flak. Lol. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This. She is acting like the worst kind of politician, I mean she might as well be a Democrat at this point.

keep trying

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Border> Drag Queens. It’s quite simple. It’s just the menu at a crappy restaurant.  

so back to only being able comprehend one issue?

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

so back to only being able comprehend one issue?

Priorities.  Need a link, dumb person?