vomit

Republican Kari Lake gets busted for loving a drag queen

7 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

keep trying

Will never stop, pointing out the truth is a lost art.

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Will never stop, pointing out the truth is a lost art.

someday you might find it

• Like 1

She looked like an idiot when they hit her with the pictures. Avoiding the question just lumps her in with the rest of them.

32 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

someday you might find it

Someday you might admit it, but keep pretending, its working rather well.....more and more people see the lie that is liberalism.....I cant wait for the elections.

58 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

someday you'll find it

...the rainbow connection.... 

(oh the irony) 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Border> Drag Queens. It’s quite simple. It’s just the menu at a crappy restaurant.  

Another fun part of the righty playbook. Deflect attention when you've got nothing. 

Was she pretending to be cool with drag queens by going to the shows in order to advance her career?

Or is she pretending to hate drag queens now in order to advance her career?

Very biden-esque of her.  Probably best to not support her.  Thanks for bringing it to the board's attention, vomit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Another fun part of the righty playbook. Deflect attention when you've got nothing. 

What am I supposed to have? That she’s a phony? Noted.   Nice try. 

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Was she pretending to be cool with drag queens by going to the shows in order to advance her career?

Or is she pretending to hate drag queens now in order to advance her career?

Very biden-esque of her.  Probably best to not support her.  Thanks for bringing it to the board's attention, vomit.

Absolutely.   Liberals might not be inclined to hold their own to account, but they need not project that behavior on others.

Lot of typical Republican whatsboutism and deflection in this thread.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Lot of typical Republican whatsboutism and deflection in this thread.

Another centrist heard from. 

54 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The entire joe brain dead thread is a whataboutism 

What about the Biden thread! lol

Trump endorsed Kari Lake to win Arizona's Republican primary for Governor.  :wub:

With 80% reporting and 81% reported in Maricopa county, the only county Kari is not currently winning (45% to 46%).  MSM either suddenly forgot how to do math or just can't bring themselves to make the call.

Also Masters and Finchem.  America First!  🇺🇸

They really hate when you question the 2020 election. And I don’t just mean libtards. That should tell you something. 

On 6/28/2022 at 8:49 AM, vomit said:

Here she is posing with a drag queen. She brought her kid to a drag queen story time.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2022/06/18/kari-lake-attacks-drag-shows-but-did-she-expose-her-daughter-drag/7672290001/

Then repeats the narrative that drag queens are groomers.

Gets busted on Fox News

More hypocrisy.  This is what I've been saying.  You retards that repeat this gay groomer sh!t, it's a lie being told to you by your leaders, and they don't even believe it.  It's all a ruse to rile you guys up and get you to vote for them.

So 1?  It's not wide spread.

is that how it works?

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2022 at 11:54 AM, Big Guy said:

Borders & Election Integrity are HUGE and all that really matters

who cares about the other crap?

No, sadly you are quite wrong.  We were voting for a person to run a complex, fast-growing state.  Not a Trump sycophant with no experience other than saying words that other people write for her.  But Trump endorsed her, and there are enough people with your opinion that it looks like we're going to get the empty head with a pretty face as the Republican candidate.

I'll vote for her over Hobbs who is a whacko but it will be a big change from Ducey, another person with significant business and organizational experience.  And not in a positive way.  :( 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Arizona Secretary of State:

Mark Finchem, one of the most vocal supporters of the 2020 election conspiracy theories and a state representative who has Donald Trump’s endorsement, is widely expected to win the G.O.P. nomination against three lesser-known candidates: Shawnna Bolick, Michelle Ugenti-Rita and Beau Lane. In the Democratic primary, Adrian Fontes, the former Maricopa recorder who lost his re-election to a Republican in 2020, is facing off against Reginald Bolding, the House minority leader.

The vote is 56% Republican.  Finchem will be in charge of the election in Arizona in 2024.  :wave:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Arizona Secretary of State:

The vote is 56% Republican.  Finchem will be in charge of the election in Arizona in 2024.  :wave:

I'm all for clean and fair elections and have stated as much multiple times here, but to call that guy a whack job is to insult other whack jobs.  I wouldn't care as much if his looniness was constrained to elections, but in AZ we don't have a Lt. Gov and the SoS is next in line for governor.  Which has happened multiple times during my time here.  I can't even imagine that guy running our state.

Before you all give up on me, I did vote for Masters for Senate.  He is the best candidate.  :cheers:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣

I always like the "be careful what you wish for" crowd admonishing electing conservatives.  

Careful, guys, you might get responsible governance if you're not careful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@KariLake: "We can protect our own border...we're going to issue a declaration of invasion...we're going to send our National Guard troops to the border...we're going to finish President Trump's wall...we're not going to sit here with Joe Biden rolling out the welcome mat..."

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2022 at 9:02 AM, Voltaire said:

When we went on our Thailand vacation, we'd gone with a tour group. Essentially a bus full of Chinese people (and us) going from one place to the next to the next that the operator chose for us in advance. Get off the bus, hang around here for an hour or watch the show, get back on the bus. One of these stops was a tranny show. Trannies are a big deal in Thailand. And, unlike the US, at least the ones there make a good attempt to actually look like women. We'd already paid for it since the tickets were part of our package deal.

My wife and I weren't taking our kids to that! No focking way! We skipped it. Us and another family took a taxi back to the hotel instead.

As it stands right now, Kari Lake doesn't seem to have any moral conviction about them focking up kids, she just uses other people's being fed up with it as an excuse to gather their votes. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Were I an Arizona voter, she'd have to come up with a good excuse. She deserves to make an explanation but I'd be looking around at other candidates. Other states' governors races aren't of much interest to me and I don't know what other options the voters there have. 

You got what you paid for. :dunno:

On 8/3/2022 at 10:37 AM, Horseman said:

Trump endorsed Kari Lake to win Arizona's Republican primary for Governor.  :wub:

With 80% reporting and 81% reported in Maricopa county, the only county Kari is not currently winning (45% to 46%).  MSM either suddenly forgot how to do math or just can't bring themselves to make the call.

Also Masters and Finchem.  America First!  🇺🇸

A win for drag queen story time.  Glad to see you approve!

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

A win for drag queen story time.  Glad to see you approve!

She advocates for that? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

She advocates for that? 

Did you not see where she took her kid to one of these events?

No. I wasn’t really paying attention. I know there was some drag Queen buzz around her. Arizona is a weird place. What did she say about it? Is she going to let it happen anymore in public schools if she wins? 

No. I wasn’t really paying attention. I know there was some drag Queen buzz around her. Arizona is a weird place. What did she say about it? Is she going to let it happen anymore in public schools if she wins? 

Well she has a history of liking drag queens, but I wouldnt be shocked if she turns her back on them to get elected.  Most politicians will say anything to get votes, and idiots cheer them on, like in this thread.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It wasn’t drag Queen story hour in a school. So dishonest. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It wasn’t drag Queen story hour in a school. So dishonest. 

Nobody said anything about a school, quit lying.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nobody said anything about a school, quit lying.

I know you didn’t. You were still dishonest. You start out with “a win for drag Queen story hour” , citing a specific event, then when I question if that is what she did you switched to “one of these events”.  You’re not as smart as you think you are. That’s why you’re dishonest, to cover up your stupidity.  Busted. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know you didn’t. You were still dishonest. You start out with “a win for drag Queen story hour” , citing a specific event, then when I question if that is what she did you switched to “one of these events”.  You’re not as smart as you think you are. That’s why you’re dishonest, to cover up your stupidity.  Busted. 

I can see who missed me.  I don't know why you get off on these idiotic exchanges that show your lack of comprehension.

It was reported she took her kid to drag queen story hour, the end.

I can see who missed me.  I don't know why you get off on these idiotic exchanges that show your lack of comprehension.

It was reported she took her kid to drag queen story hour, the end.

But she didn’t. And you’re pathetic and a dishonest little Creep for saying she did. You want to equate something like La Cage Aux Folles with drag Queen story hour in a school directed at little kids. LCAF has been around forever and no one has a problem with it. Or drag Queen Karaoke. But you think the three are the same. Child. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But she didn’t. And you’re pathetic and a dishonest little Creep for saying she did. You want to equate something like La Cage Aux Folles with drag Queen story hour in a school directed at little kids. LCAF has been around forever and no one has a problem with it. Or drag Queen Karaoke. But you think the three are the same. Child. 

I reread the story, and the drag queen danced in front of her kid, but didn't read a story to her.  So correct, it was just half naked butt shaking, not reading.

So lake approves of drag shows in front of kids, but draws the line on story telling.  My apologies for misrepresenting.

Pretty sure HT was in that one thread a few weeks ago complaining about parents who took their kids to a drag show that was not in a school but he seems pretty okay with Kari Lake doing it..

Wonder what the difference is 🤔

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I reread the story, and the drag queen danced in front of her kid, but didn't read a story to her.  So correct, it was just half naked butt shaking, not reading.

So lake approves of drag shows in front of kids, but draws the line on story telling.  My apologies for misrepresenting.

He kid, her money, her choice. Don’t care.  Not in a school. Then I’m involved. 

He kid, her money, her choice. Don’t care.  Not in a school. Then I’m involved. 

Ok cool, so then we're on the same page here.