vomit

Republican Kari Lake gets busted for loving a drag queen

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Pretty sure HT was in that one thread a few weeks ago complaining about parents who took their kids to a drag show that was not in a school but he seems pretty okay with Kari Lake doing it..

Wonder what the difference is 🤔

I said it was sick or something to that effect. And it is. So? Nudity and BDSM puts it in a different realm. And again I ask, why would the innocent drag queens want to do that? They should be charged. And the parents. “It’s not gonna lick itself?  You’re good with it though. 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ok cool, so then we're on the same page here.

No. You think it’s ok in public spaces directed at little kids. And in schools.and the content and display doesn’t matter.  I don’t. 

I can see the difference between a man dressed up as Tina Turner singing and another one dressed up as a stripper with their titts hanging out and a sign that says “it’s not gonna lick itself” with little kids present.  You freaks think it’s all the same. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said it was sick or something to that effect. And it is. So? Nudity and BDSM puts it in a different realm. And again I ask, why would the innocent drag queens want to do that? They should be charged. And the parents. “It’s not gonna lick itself?  You’re good with it though. 

Where did I say I'm "good with it"?

Please go find that and link it here or admit that you are lying through your teeth. 

But again- why are you not all over Lake for taking her kid to one of those events? 🤔

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. You think it’s ok in public spaces directed at little kids. And in schools.and the content and display doesn’t matter.  I don’t. 

No, I don't think the school should sponsor these events and I think it's weird for parents to take their kids to these things, but it's their choice

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Please go find that and link it here or admit that you are lying through your teeth. 

But again- why are you not all over Lake for taking her kid to one of those events? 🤔

I don’t know what exactly happened. She claimed it was just a tranny dressed up as Marilyn Monroe singing. I don’t make the leap from that to drag Queen story hour and “lick itself”.  You and vomit do though. Gotta win the internet. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know what exactly happened. She claimed it was just a tranny dressed up as Marilyn Monroe singing. I don’t make the leap from that to drag Queen story hour and “lick itself”.  You and vomit do though. Gotta win the internet. 

No don't ignore what I said and you aren't weaseling out of this:

But again- why are you not all over Lake for taking her kid to one of those events? 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

No don't ignore what I said and you aren't weaseling out of this:

But again- why are you not all over Lake for taking her kid to one of those events? 

Like I said , someone dressed up as a woman singing isn’t the same as the other stuff, and it’s not directed at kids. Do I have to say it a fourth time? 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like I said , someone dressed up as a woman singing isn’t the same as the other stuff, and it’s not directed at kids. Do I have to say it a fourth time? 

you said I'm okay with it. I invite you again to go find where I ever said that. 

50 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

you said I'm okay with it. I invite you again to go find where I ever said that. 

You didn’t ask nice before so I didn’t look. I’ll retract what I said due to lack of interest. Point to you. 

On 8/6/2022 at 10:46 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

He kid, her money, her choice. Don’t care. 

Weird, I remember hearing this argument somewhere before, but can’t put my finger on it…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Weird, I remember hearing this argument somewhere before, but can’t put my finger on it…

No you didn’t. This wasn’t in a school. And there was no nudity or over sexualizAtion involved. Was there a sign that said “it’s not going to lick itself”?  It was singing. Nice try though. You lose. 

I liked the part where she got indignant and lied. 😂 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No you didn’t. This wasn’t in a school. And there was no nudity or over sexualizAtion involved. Was there a sign that said “it’s not going to lick itself”?  It was singing. Nice try though. You lose. 

“It’s not going to lick itself” wasn’t in a school either 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

“It’s not going to lick itself” wasn’t in a school either 

I know. Does the word “or” register with you? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know. Does the word “or” register with you? 

“This wasn’t in a school.”  Sorry, don’t see the word “or” in that sentence.

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So HT is cool with drag queens as long as they're not in school?

No. But there is a bit of a difference between a celebrity imposter singing and “it’s not going to lick itself” which is the situation here. So sorry, you popped your little boner for nothing.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. But there is a bit of a difference between a celebrity imposter singing and “it’s not going to lick itself” which is the situation here. So sorry, you popped your little boner for nothing.  

But all drag queens are pedos, right?  Or are you saying that it's possible for drag queens to be regular people?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

But all drag queens are pedos, right?  Or are you saying that it's possible for drag queens to be regular people?

This is what I’m talking about. Child. 

On 8/6/2022 at 10:44 AM, GutterBoy said:

I reread the story, and the drag queen danced in front of her kid, but didn't read a story to her.  So correct, it was just half naked butt shaking, not reading.

So lake approves of drag shows in front of kids, but draws the line on story telling.  My apologies for misrepresenting.

Not sure where we need to draw the line, but it needs to be long before we start injecting children with hormone blockers and then cutting off their breasts and penises.   

Between this thread and the Disney thread- HT is doing a lot of sputtering and wheel spinning as his insipid thoughts are boxing himself into a corner. 

On 8/3/2022 at 9:01 AM, jerryskids said:

I'm all for clean and fair elections and have stated as much multiple times here, but to call that guy a whack job is to insult other whack jobs.  I wouldn't care as much if his looniness was constrained to elections, but in AZ we don't have a Lt. Gov and the SoS is next in line for governor.  Which has happened multiple times during my time here.  I can't even imagine that guy running our state.

Finchem and Lake earlier this year tried to block electronic vote tabulation in our two biggest counties (Maricopa and Pima) and instead do hand-tabulation.  Now, before some of you cheer this move, I want you to put on your systems engineering hat and ask yourself if hand counting of millions of votes performed by thousands of who-knows-who people is a more accurate, efficient, or prone-to-grift system than electronic scanning.

Also it seems they also tried to block electronic voting machines for visually impaired, because partially blind people are evil I guess?

These are the types of reasons I opposed both of them.

Maricopa County supervisors say Kari Lake and Mark Finchem should pay up for attorney fees in an ongoing lawsuit that aims to ban ballot-counting machines.

A motion filed by the county Wednesday also demands sanctions against Lake, Finchem and their lawyers, calling the suit "frivolous."

Lake and Finchem, both Republicans, are seeking election as governor and secretary of state, respectively. The legal battle began in April when they asked a federal judge to issue a preliminary injunction to block Maricopa and Pima counties from using any electronic device to cast or tabulate votes.

Their challenge asks the judge to order counties to require paper ballots — already the practice in Arizona for years, except for visually impaired voters, who can use an electronic machine —  as well as a hand count of all cast ballots.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2022/08/12/maricopa-county-supervisors-ask-for-sanctions-in-ongoing-ballot-machine-suit-against-lake-finchem/10298104002/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Seems to me that perhaps the torch-passing from Trump to DeSantis is slowly beginning.  :cheers:

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

MILFY hot.

She is quite easy on the eyes, I'll give her that.  And apparently she likes big D's, so everyone at the GC has a good shot at her.  :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, vomit said:

Kari Lake wants to have a big d?  Is she trans?

That's not what women mean when they say that.   🤣

Of course you wouldn't know and only have trans on your mind.  🤣

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That's not what women mean when they say that.   🤣

Of course you wouldn't know and only have trans on your mind.  🤣

:lol: So true.

Just now, nobody said:

What is  BDE?

Bick D!ck Energy

She wants every elected official to have a big d!ck.

34 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

She is quite easy on the eyes, I'll give her that.  And apparently she likes big D's, so everyone at the GC has a good shot at her.  :thumbsup: 

You forgot our good friend T.J. Booker.  

14 minutes ago, vomit said:

Bick D!ck Energy

She wants every elected official to have a big d!ck.

I haven't seen DeSantis in action enough to know, but I have to  question the judgement of someone describing trump as having calm confidence.  

"the calm confidence exhibited by people (men or women) as if they had a large penìs."

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I haven't seen DeSantis in action enough to know, but I have to  question the judgement of someone describing trump as having calm confidence.  

"the calm confidence exhibited by people (men or women) as if they had a large penìs."

Trump is the anti-BDE, and we all know he has a small d from the pron star he raped,  but yeah dude puts his name on everything, flaunts money, always talking about how awesome he is.  He's got small d disease.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Trump is the anti-BDE, and we all know he has a small d from the pron star he raped,  but yeah dude puts his name on everything, flaunts money, always talking about how awesome he is.  He's got small d disease.

You really are obsessed with men's junk aren't you?

9 minutes ago, vomit said:

Sounds like you're the expert here.  🤣

39 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You really are obsessed with men's junk aren't you?

Horsesh1t is the one that started talking about BDE here, not me.