Jump to content
vomit

Republican Kari Lake gets busted for loving a drag queen

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Pretty sure HT was in that one thread a few weeks ago complaining about parents who took their kids to a drag show that was not in a school but he seems pretty okay with Kari Lake doing it..

 

Wonder what the difference is 🤔

I said it was sick or something to that effect. And it is. So? Nudity and BDSM puts it in a different realm. And again I ask, why would the innocent drag queens want to do that? They should be charged. And the parents. “It’s not gonna lick itself?  You’re good with it though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ok cool, so then we're on the same page here.

No. You think it’s ok in public spaces directed at little kids. And in schools.and the content and display doesn’t matter.  I don’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see the difference between a man dressed up as Tina Turner singing and another one dressed up as a stripper with their titts hanging out and a sign that says “it’s not gonna lick itself” with little kids present.  You freaks think it’s all the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said it was sick or something to that effect. And it is. So? Nudity and BDSM puts it in a different realm. And again I ask, why would the innocent drag queens want to do that? They should be charged. And the parents. “It’s not gonna lick itself?  You’re good with it though. 

Where did I say I'm "good with it"?

Please go find that and link it here or admit that you are lying through your teeth. 

But again- why are you not all over Lake for taking her kid to one of those events? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. You think it’s ok in public spaces directed at little kids. And in schools.and the content and display doesn’t matter.  I don’t. 

No, I don't think the school should sponsor these events and I think it's weird for parents to take their kids to these things, but it's their choice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Where did I say I'm "good with it"?

Please go find that and link it here or admit that you are lying through your teeth. 

But again- why are you not all over Lake for taking her kid to one of those events? 🤔

I don’t know what exactly happened. She claimed it was just a tranny dressed up as Marilyn Monroe singing. I don’t make the leap from that to drag Queen story hour and “lick itself”.  You and vomit do though. Gotta win the internet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know what exactly happened. She claimed it was just a tranny dressed up as Marilyn Monroe singing. I don’t make the leap from that to drag Queen story hour and “lick itself”.  You and vomit do though. Gotta win the internet. 

No don't ignore what I said and you aren't weaseling out of this:

 

Where did I say I'm "good with it"?

Please go find that and link it here or admit that you are lying through your teeth. 

But again- why are you not all over Lake for taking her kid to one of those events? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sean Mooney said:

No don't ignore what I said and you aren't weaseling out of this:

 

Where did I say I'm "good with it"?

Please go find that and link it here or admit that you are lying through your teeth. 

But again- why are you not all over Lake for taking her kid to one of those events? 

 

Like I said , someone dressed up as a woman singing isn’t the same as the other stuff, and it’s not directed at kids. Do I have to say it a fourth time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like I said , someone dressed up as a woman singing isn’t the same as the other stuff, and it’s not directed at kids. Do I have to say it a fourth time? 

you said I'm okay with it. I invite you again to go find where I ever said that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

you said I'm okay with it. I invite you again to go find where I ever said that. 

You didn’t ask nice before so I didn’t look. I’ll retract what I said due to lack of interest. Point to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2022 at 10:46 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

He kid, her money, her choice. Don’t care. 

Weird, I remember hearing this argument somewhere before, but can’t put my finger on it…

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Weird, I remember hearing this argument somewhere before, but can’t put my finger on it…

No you didn’t. This wasn’t in a school. And there was no nudity or over sexualizAtion involved. Was there a sign that said “it’s not going to lick itself”?  It was singing. Nice try though. You lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the part where she got indignant and lied. 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No you didn’t. This wasn’t in a school. And there was no nudity or over sexualizAtion involved. Was there a sign that said “it’s not going to lick itself”?  It was singing. Nice try though. You lose. 

“It’s not going to lick itself” wasn’t in a school either 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

“It’s not going to lick itself” wasn’t in a school either 

I know. Does the word “or” register with you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know. Does the word “or” register with you? 

“This wasn’t in a school.”  Sorry, don’t see the word “or” in that sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So HT is cool with drag queens as long as they're not in school?

 No. But there is a bit of a difference between a celebrity imposter singing and “it’s not going to lick itself” which is the situation here. So sorry, you popped your little boner for nothing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

 No. But there is a bit of a difference between a celebrity imposter singing and “it’s not going to lick itself” which is the situation here. So sorry, you popped your little boner for nothing.  

But all drag queens are pedos, right?  Or are you saying that it's possible for drag queens to be regular people?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

But all drag queens are pedos, right?  Or are you saying that it's possible for drag queens to be regular people?

This is what I’m talking about. Child. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is what I’m talking about. Child. 

: 🤡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2022 at 10:44 AM, GutterBoy said:

I reread the story, and the drag queen danced in front of her kid, but didn't read a story to her.  So correct, it was just half naked butt shaking, not reading.

So lake approves of drag shows in front of kids, but draws the line on story telling.  My apologies for misrepresenting.

Not sure where we need to draw the line, but it needs to be long before we start injecting children with hormone blockers and then cutting off their breasts and penises.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between this thread and the Disney thread- HT is doing a lot of sputtering and wheel spinning as his insipid thoughts are boxing himself into a corner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×