wiffleball

So much for the selfie fest

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/jan-6-panel-looks-trump-white-house-cassidy-hutchinson-testimony-rcna35550

Freaking Trump knew that the crowd was armed but didn't care. Knew they weren't coming after him so what the hell? Security saw the crowd with AR-15s and other weapons. But Trump still didn't care. Still urged them to march on the capitol. Read the article Just do that once please? I don't know if any of you f****** have ever seen the videos or photos or even care to? I know they've interviewed a lot of trump supporters and made them watch the videos and they just freaked out. Because reality sucks. But when you have a sitting president urging on citizens to March on congress? F****** A, There better be some charges brought.  And is part of the article, it turns out, this s*** was known well in advance.

No wonder they called a special emergency session. 

Sure was okay for all of the rioting to happen for eight months before January 6, 2021...  And the January 6 one had far less damage...

Whataboutism. 

Little bit different when the president (or former) is directly involved.

You can spin it any way you want. But family members, staff members, cabinet members, on and on , are all telling the same story. This is bad. But, if this were any other country, we'd be like, what the f***? 

Cool story bro. 

unless they put the comment march peacefully and make your voice heard. They are only putting opinion hit pieces 

trump offered maximum security to bowser and pelosi  they declined 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/jan-6-panel-looks-trump-white-house-cassidy-hutchinson-testimony-rcna35550

Freaking Trump knew that the crowd was armed but didn't care. Knew they weren't coming after him so what the hell? Security saw the crowd with AR-15s and other weapons. But Trump still didn't care. Still urged them to march on the capitol. Read the article Just do that once please? I don't know if any of you f****** have ever seen the videos or photos or even care to? I know they've interviewed a lot of trump supporters and made them watch the videos and they just freaked out. Because reality sucks. But when you have a sitting president urging on citizens to March on congress? F****** A, There better be some charges brought.  And is part of the article, it turns out, this s*** was known well in advance.

Maybe you should read the verified reports about all the weapons that were seized that day.......less than a dozen.....not all guns.....NONE WERE USED. NO RIFLES WERE FOUND. The whole "armed insurrection" angle is bullschitz. The only gun used was fired by the capitol police.....to kill an unarmed woman.

Just now, Nomad99 said:

Maybe you should read the verified reports about all the weapons that were seized that day.......less than a dozen.....not all guns.....NONE WERE USED. NO RIFLES WERE FOUND. The whole "armed insurrection" angle is bullschitz. The only gun used was fired by the capitol police.....to kill an unarmed woman.

Did you read the article? Honestly.

so the left is going to continue to tell half-truths and ignore that Trump told them all to stop it and go home?  Meanwhile, pelosi and friends keep begging leftists to riot.

go fock yourselves.

its the classic wat the left operates.  lies of omission.  just like with me.  they ignore the 23432497 times i said i am not predicting civil war, then make a long post trying to frame me for predicting it with curated quotes that omit the things i said that fly in the face of it. 

the more they talk, the dumber the left gets.

• Confused 1

After he spoke at the rally, Trump returned to his limousine, known as "The Beast," thinking that he would be driven to the Capitol, Hutchinson testified, citing a story told to her by Secret Service official.

When a member of Trump's security team informed him that the plan was to travel back to the White House rather than the Capitol, Trump had a "very strong, very angry response," Hutchinson testified.

"I’m the f’ing president," Trump said, according to Hutchinson's recollection of her conversation with Ornato. "Take me up to the Capitol now."

Told again that wouldn't happen, Trump grabbed for the steering wheel from the back seat and wrestled his security agent for control of the car, Hutchinson said she was told, adding that Trump then reached for the "clavicles" of his bodyguard.

I'm not a lawyer, but this seems like heresay. Why don't they talk to the alleged sources of these stories? :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

so the left is going to continue to tell half-truths and ignore that Trump told them all to stop it and go home?  Meanwhile, pelosi and friends keep begging leftists to riot.

go fock yourselves.

its the classic wat the left operates.  lies of omission.  just like with me.  they ignore the 23432497 times i said i am not predicting civil war, then make a long post trying to frame me for predicting it with curated quotes that omit the things i said that fly in the face of it. 

I read through a long string of your civil war posts that someone put together. Yin at least a few posts you referred to the civil war that’s “going to happen” (paraphrase).

Anyone reading those posts is going to conclude that they were a prediction. 

29 minutes ago, posty said:

Sure was okay for all of the rioting to happen for eight months before January 6, 2021...  And the January 6 one had far less damage...

No, it wasn't OK for the summer 2020 rioters to cause a bunch of damage. This is a tired, crapass deflection point.

Why Jan. 6 was horrific was due to what they were attacking, why they were attacking it and who whipped them into a frenzy to do so.

19 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

go fock yourselves.

He only told them that after advisors and lawmakers - conservatives and liberals alike - screamed for him to do something besides sit on his fat orange ass and root for what was happening. He didn't even check on his vice president, whom he wanted to die in the riot. Biggest POS we've ever had in the Whitehouse.

Also, you got so pwned, the worst ass whupping I've seen on this board. 

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not a lawyer, but this seems like heresay. Why don't they talk to the alleged sources of these stories? :dunno: 

That whole thing is comical.  

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He only told them that after advisors and lawmakers - conservatives and liberals alike - screamed for him to do something besides sit on his fat orange ass and root for what was happening. He didn't even check on his vice president, whom he wanted to die in the riot. Biggest POS we've ever had in the Whitehouse.

say it with me bot

"trump ordered the selfiefest to stop it and go home"

i know you hate facts but maybe saying it will help to cure your insanity.

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Tilt! 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Whataboutism. 

Little bit different when the president (or former) is directly involved.

You can spin it any way you want. But family members, staff members, cabinet members, on and on , are all telling the same story. This is bad. But, if this were any other country, we'd be like, what the f***? 

It’s what aboutism because you’re clutching your pearls about January 6 which most of us don’t even think about anymore but then you say nothing of the rioting, the attempted assassination on a supreme court justice, the looting, and the violence against police some of which were killed, . I mean if you’re going to whine and complain at least don’t be completely hypocritically Partisan about it.

Again if we wanted to take over the country wed just do it. Lord knows liberals aren’t stopping anybody

• Sad 1

They were peacefully demonstrating. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Being slow to respond is different than organizing an insurrection, wouldn't you say?

🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Being slow to respond is different than organizing an insurrection, wouldn't you say?

He incited it, for sure, but I wouldn't say he "organized" it.

He got them all riled up at the rally, telling them to fight like hell and instructing them to march down to the Capitol. The mob went nuts upon learning that Pence wasn't going to do what Trump wanted him to do. That ignited the attack and calls for Pence to be hung. When Trump learned of this, he was heard saying "that isn't a bad idea." Then he just sat there watching unfold. He wanted it to work, but then he no longer could ignore the pleas for him to do something. 

He told them he loved them but it was time to go home, and that pretty much stopped everything.

I don't know how anyone, particularly after watching the hearings, could not see Trump for the despicable, sorry excuse of a human being that he is.

And I've always viewed him this way. I can't stand him and what he's all about. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He got them all riled up at the rally, telling them to fight like hell and instructing them to march down to the Capitol. The mob went nuts upon learning that Pence wasn't going to do what Trump wanted him to do. That ignited the attack and calls for Pence to be hung. When Trump learned of this, he was heard saying "that isn't a bad idea." Then he just sat there watching unfold. He wanted it to work, but then he no longer could ignore the pleas for him to do something. 

He told them he loved them but it was time to go home, and that pretty much stopped everything.

I don't know how anyone, particularly after watching the hearings, could not see Trump for the despicable, sorry excuse of a human being that he is.

By this logic, Ocasio-Cortez, mayor Lightfoot, Maxine Walters, Nancy Pelosi, etc all should be charged and imprisoned for their roles in inciting riots, destruction of federal property, murder, and assault & battery for all of 2020 and for this year as well with the riots currently happening. 

Why is it that even I, a person who votes democrat, can even see this yet you and the rest of the democrats on this board cant? Or do you all willingly just ignore all of this and continue to just spout off bullshit because you just dont care about seeing yourselves proven wrong?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seems like this could have easily went in a few threads already started.  TDS is real tho.  

Just now, -Vyse- said:

By this logic, Ocasio-Cortez, mayor Lightfoot, Maxine Walters, Nancy Pelosi, etc all should be charged and imprisoned for their roles in inciting riots, destruction of federal property, murder, and assault & battery for all of 2020 and for this year as well with the riots currently happening. 

Why is it that even I, a person who votes democrat, can even see this yet you and the rest of the democrats on this board cant? Or do you all willingly just ignore all of this and continue to just spout off bullshit because you just dont care about seeing yourselves proven wrong?

Yeah i don't get it.  Encouraging riots.   Downplaying them.   Helping form bail for those arrested.   That isn't anything apparently.   Different rules are used.  

Right "whataboutism"...   Idc go get Trump.  If you do can people acknowledge other things as well?  Probably not.  

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

OK, he didn't organize it, that is progress.

Let's talk about "incite."  If Kamala Harris tweets support for bail funds for BLM rioters, and there are more riots, did she incite them?

Lots of politicians rally their supporters to their cause, it's kinda what they do.  All you've shown is that Trump could have acted quicker in his plea for them to go home.  

ETA:  I see this has been asked by several people while I was responding.  :thumbsup: 

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Yeah i don't get it.  Encouraging riots.   Downplaying them.   Helping form bail for those arrested.   That isn't anything apparently.   Different rules are used.  

Right "whataboutism"...   Idc go get Trump.  If you do can people acknowledge other things as well?  Probably not.  

Thats my biggest issue with the other Dems on this board. Its like they threw common sense out the window and just started regurgitating everything they see on the news knowing good damn well the "news" nowadays is just propaganda meant to keep us divided. These people are their prime target audience it seems because they go right along with it 

Wait until the Rs take control and this is all redone legitimately, if they have the balls. Most hate trump just as much so they may do nothing. This shitshow is a total one sided dickdance to try and fool idiots. They cannot even come up with legit lies.

Case in point, this idiot woman's obvious lie about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel of the pres limo 'The Beast". Somehow I guess he's capable of pushing his hands the the bulletproof glass separating the potus from the driver. Thus she has ZERO credibility. She's so fockin stupid that they gave her this lie to tell and she didn't say "fock you idiots, that makes no sense." Here she is being made to be a lying fool. It's at about 1:35 where she blabbers about him grabbing at the steering wheel. Get a body language expert on this dumb biatch.

4 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Cause they have their marching orders.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Wait until the Rs take control and this is all redone legitimately, if they have the balls. Most hate trump just as much so they may do nothing. This shitshow is a total one sided dickdance to try and fool idiots. They cannot even come up with legit lies.

Case in point, this idiot woman's obvious lie about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel of the pres limo 'The Beast". Somehow I guess he's capable of pushing his hands the the bulletproof glass separating the potus from the driver. Thus she has ZERO credibility. She's so fockin stupid that they gave her this lie to tell and she didn't say "fock you idiots, that makes no sense." Here she is being made to be a lying fool. It's at about 1:35 where she blabbers about him grabbing at the steering wheel. Get a body language expert on this dumb biatch.

I hate Trump just as the next guy but I can also use my common sense to distinguish fact from fiction. This lady really tried saying Trump tried snatching the steering wheel away from a secret service agent while they were driving is proof enough that not only is she lying but she has no clue what shes talking about. THIS is what hurts us when we try to make an argument because SO many of them have lied about him that we cant get him on anything he actually has done. I feel confident hes probably sexually assaulted a few girls but I also know that none of those have came forward and the ones that did come forward were nothing but liars who wanted money and got proven they were lying. 

9 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

I hate Trump just as the next guy but I can also use my common sense to distinguish fact from fiction. This lady really tried saying Trump tried snatching the steering wheel away from a secret service agent while they were driving is proof enough that not only is she lying but she has no clue what shes talking about. THIS is what hurts us when we try to make an argument because SO many of them have lied about him that we cant get him on anything he actually has done. I feel confident hes probably sexually assaulted a few girls but I also know that none of those have came forward and the ones that did come forward were nothing but liars who wanted money and got proven they were lying. 

Apparently he was not even in "the beast" as she claimed. She would be so completely destroyed in a cross examination. This dickdance has no legitimacy. 

It will be a great day in the USA if this cheney hag gets primaried. Such a low life she has to beg democrats to switch parties and vote for her. A total loser. 

If the Rs take control of the house, removing these idiots from this sham committee will also be a great day.

56 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Apparently he was not even in "the beast" as she claimed. She would be so completely destroyed in a cross examination. This dickdance has no legitimacy. 

Theatre of the absurd.  Yeah, Trump grabbed he wheel. You gotta be one stupid Fock to buy that. Shows you how stupid they think their audience is.   Mouth breathing neck beards and blue haired freaks. And Rusty. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

1 hour ago, -Vyse- said:

So you two are of the opinion that after this woman has testified before the committee three times, the committee heard these stories, they decided to put her in front of the American people, under oath without so much as fact-checking anything, corroborating them or even seeing if the allegations were possible?  That's the hill you two have planted your flag.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you two are of the opinion that after this woman has testified before the committee three times, the committee heard these stories, they decided to put her in front of the American people, under oath without so much as fact-checking anything, corroborating them or even seeing if the allegations were possible?  That's the hill you two have planted your flag.

Russia! They have no shame. 

So again wiffle...what do you want to happen?  Trump in jail?  Selfie people in jail?  Death penalty?  You rant and rave about this...what would satisfy you??

@wiffleball

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Theatre of the absurd.  Yeah, Trump grabbed he wheel. You gotta be one stupid Fock to buy that. Shows you how stupid they think their audience is.   Mouth breathing neck beards and blue haired freaks. And Rusty. 

Hey tell me the one about how Italian satellites were used to steal the election...then tell me who's base is full of mouth breathers. 

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hey tell me the one about how Italian satellites were used to steal the election...then tell me who's base is full of mouth breathers. 

Yeah, I don’t believe that to be true. See the difference? And I thought it was Jewish satellites? 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Have you learned nothing from the Russian dossier? 

they will run with whatever they think will hurt Trump even if they just in your face lie about it.