Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Three-Year extension for Terry McLaurin

Nice

Well deserved!

He's an excellent WR, too bad he's stuck on a team that regularly starts a Juco level QB.

It would be nice to see how good he would be with someone who could throw him the ball

12 hours ago, polecatt said:

Well deserved!

He's an excellent WR, too bad he's stuck on a team that regularly starts a Juco level QB.

It would be nice to see how good he would be with someone who could throw him the ball

What a fockin' crock. 

Josh Gordon tore the fockin' league up with the Brandon Weeden/Josh Campbell/Brian Hoyer scrubbino triumvirate tossing him the ball. 

Also take a gander at some of the schlubs who were QBs for the Texans prior to Watson ... Hopkins still hung up numbers.

McLaurin is total fool's gold  - this is an horrendous contract from one of dumbest franchises in sports. 

Yeah Gordon had one fantastic season, then he sold cars.  

Gordon rookie season 16/50/805/16.1/5 tds.  

Mclaurin rookie season. 14/58/919/15.8/7.  

Mclaurin has  had three good productive seasons, Gordon sold cars.  

Now Hopkins has been great.  

4 hours ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

What a fockin' crock. 

Josh Gordon tore the fockin' league up with the Brandon Weeden/Josh Campbell/Brian Hoyer scrubbino triumvirate tossing him the ball. 

Also take a gander at some of the schlubs who were QBs for the Texans prior to Watson ... Hopkins still hung up numbers.

McLaurin is total fool's gold  - this is an horrendous contract from one of dumbest franchises in sports. 

Okay, so Josh Gordon had one good season with a bad QB before he drugged out of the NFL, and Hopkins had a bad QB for a couple of seasons...

I'm missing the point about how this is relevant to Terry McLaurin and his current situation...

5 hours ago, polecatt said:

I'm missing the point about how this is relevant to Terry McLaurin and his current situation...

I'll use your own words to illustrate why it's relevant:

22 hours ago, polecatt said:

He's an excellent WR, too bad he's stuck on a team that regularly starts a Juco level QB.

You bemoan the fact that he's had dodgy QBs, so i pointed out that Gordon/Nuk (among others) hung up great stats with similar bad QB play - do you understand now?

McLaurin will bust, this contract is more ridiculous than Tuggy Watson's ... at least the predator will earn his fockin' money when he gets on the field 💰 

But McLaurin will bust, he's a mirage, as overrated a player as there is.

5 hours ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

I'll use your own words to illustrate why it's relevant:

You bemoan the fact that he's had dodgy QBs, so i pointed out that Gordon/Nuk (among others) hung up great stats with similar bad QB play - do you understand now?

McLaurin will bust, this contract is more ridiculous than Tuggy Watson's ... at least the predator will earn his fockin' money when he gets on the field 💰 

But McLaurin will bust, he's a mirage, as overrated a player as there is.

Oh, I get it now!

QB play is completely irrelevant to a WR's fantasy football production, I guess it's just a coincidence that Cooper Kupp just had the best season a WR has ever had when he had the same QB that Calvin Johnson put up record numbers with, and Randy Moss had 23 TDs the first year he was with Brady, Jerry Rice had his best seasons with Joe Montana or Steve Young, I could go on and on, I guess that's all coincidental because Josh Gordon had one good season with Brandon Weeden!

Brilliant observation! You're a genius!

🤳

Just now, polecatt said:

Oh, I get it now!

QB play is completely irrelevant to a WR's fantasy football production, I guess it's just a coincidence that Cooper Kupp just had the best season a WR has ever had when he had the same QB that Calvin Johnson put up record numbers with, and Randy Moss had 23 TDs the first year he was with Brady, Jerry Rice had his best seasons with Joe Montana or Steve Young, I could go on and on, I guess that's all coincidental because Josh Gordon had one good season with Brandon Weeden!

Brilliant observation! You're a genius!

🤳

Yes, because my point was BAD QB PLAY IS BETTER THAN GOOD QB PLAY! right? that's what you took from it, dumb arse?

or, was my point:  GREAT WRS CAN OVERCOME SHITTY QB PLAY, WHY ARE YOU FOCKIN' CRYING ABOUT McCLAURIN HAVING JUCO LEVEL QBs?

Get it NOW, numb nutz?

:music_guitarred:

8 hours ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Yes, because my point was BAD QB PLAY IS BETTER THAN GOOD QB PLAY! right? that's what you took from it, dumb arse?

or, was my point:  GREAT WRS CAN OVERCOME SHITTY QB PLAY, WHY ARE YOU FOCKIN' CRYING ABOUT McCLAURIN HAVING JUCO LEVEL QBs?

Get it NOW, numb nutz?

Yet they're still gonna be better with a good QB 😆

I love it when someone wants to continue to argue a losing point by saying the same thing over and over

9 hours ago, polecatt said:

Yet they're still gonna be better with a good QB 😆

I love it when someone wants to continue to argue a losing point by saying the same thing over and over

I'll say it again ... this contract is a joke, the franchise continues to be a laughing stock. 

This kid will bust. 

Cry your arse off about his "Juco" QBs all you want, doesn't change the fact that this was a vast overpay. 

Fock him. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 5:46 AM, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

I'll say it again ... this contract is a joke, the franchise continues to be a laughing stock. 

This kid will bust. 

Cry your arse off about his "Juco" QBs all you want, doesn't change the fact that this was a vast overpay. 

Fock him. 

Which is it? 🤣

Your "point" changes every time you post

While posting. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2022 at 12:00 PM, polecatt said:

Which is it? 🤣

Your "point" changes every time you post

he's not worth the money. 

you cried about his JUCO qbs, and were told that was irrelevant for others - this guy doesn't merit those kinda excuses. 

he is vastly overrated.

got it yet, dumb fock?

8 hours ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

he's not worth the money. 

you cried about his JUCO qbs, and were told that was irrelevant for others - this guy doesn't merit those kinda excuses. 

he is vastly overrated.

got it yet, dumb fock?

He seems to be a very good receiver on a not so great team. If he were on the Rams, Chargers, Bucs, Colts, Broncos, I bet he would move from a 40 ADP to a 20 or so ADP player. :dunno:

I would agree, and that was polecatt point, he’s a very good player, with little wr help, some have done really good with little Qb help also. But Mclaurin has had three good seasons, if he had a better Qb I think he would be a low wr1 candidate.  

Ps I was saying with little Qb help.  

15 hours ago, weepaws said:

I would agree, and that was polecatt point, he’s a very good player, with little wr help, some have done really good with little Qb help also. But Mclaurin has had three good seasons, if he had a better Qb I think he would be a low wr1 candidate.  

Yeah, for whatever reason, that triggered princess like I insulted his mother 🤣

That’s what he does, and then he’s gone.  

Well, McLaurin out up good numbers with Taylor Heincke who'll take a backseat new guy Carson Wentz. Wentz is an upgrade over Heincke and Wentz.did have I think 27 tds last year which isn't bum stats. Yes Wentz makes questionable decisions and.the game has gotten into his head causing him to lose confidence in himself. He has talent. I'm not bandwagoning Wentz but he should at least be good enough to get the ball to McLaurin. I say Terry has another.1,000 yard season and 8 to 10 tds. With Dalls and the up and coming Eagles in the division they're gonna have to put up points and that'll benefit McLaurin. Case closed.

On 7/17/2022 at 8:41 AM, DocNiner said:

Well, McLaurin out up good numbers with Taylor Heincke who'll take a backseat new guy Carson Wentz. Wentz is an upgrade over Heincke and Wentz.did have I think 27 tds last year which isn't bum stats. Yes Wentz makes questionable decisions and.the game has gotten into his head causing him to lose confidence in himself. He has talent. I'm not bandwagoning Wentz but he should at least be good enough to get the ball to McLaurin. I say Terry has another.1,000 yard season and 8 to 10 tds. With Dalls and the up and coming Eagles in the division they're gonna have to put up points and that'll benefit McLaurin. Case closed.

Agreed.

On 7/17/2022 at 8:41 AM, DocNiner said:

With McLaurin's experience and new contract expectations, he may be an 8-10 target per game guy.

Last two years he had ~130 passes thrown his way each year. But in 10 of the games last year he had 7 or less targets. Last year for fantasy he was a roller coaster. Hopefully he can be more of a game by game consistent target for Wentz. 

He’s going to be a consistent target, Wentz needs to step up and be better then the qbs Mclaurin has had to endure.