Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Anyone Without A Pool Table

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Are probably losers at pool!

Wrong on this one.  Played a lot back in the day. Thought it would be cool for the game room. Not. If I find time to play games it's going to be cards or video games. Takes up way too much space.  

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Wrong on this one.  Played a lot back in the day. Thought it would be cool for the game room. Not. If I find time to play games it's going to be cards or video games. Takes up way too much space.  

You probably suck at pool though.

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

You probably suck at pool though.

It's all relative, but I've won tournaments.  Came one shot away from beating my home state's champ at the time. 

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

It's all relative, but I've won tournaments.  Came one shot away from beating my home state's champ at the time. 

You should have watched Color of Money first and you probably would have won.

• Confused 1

Pool table rarely gets use these days unless we entertain, which is extremely rare anymore.  And the shuffleboard table gets more action when we do

6 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Are probably losers at pool!

Never needed one as bars were my home. And I would have kicked your ass easily back in the day. They used to call me Bank Shot Bunny. I loved banking, and made lots of bank. Ruined many egos doing so. Rarely ever missed one and would do them purposely to shut up arseholes who think like you. 

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Never needed one as bars were my home. And I would have kicked your ass easily back in the day. They used to call me Bank Shot Bunny. I loved banking, and made lots of bank. Ruined many egos doing so. Rarely ever missed one and would do them purposely to shut up arseholes who think like you. 

Likewise and doubt you would have beat me. People that rely on bank shots aren't the best shooters. Low percentage shots. Talk your crap elsewhere and this post was just a joke spinoff to another post on here! Anybody that knows anything about pool, bank shots are your last resort. Want to know why too is cause hard to put much English on them. What do I know and you are Bank Shot Bunny.

My pool table gets more use as a laundry folding station than it does for 9-ball.