BeenHereBefore

Can You Stand On One Leg Over 10 Seconds ?

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Easy. 

Hint: puts your arms out, like a tightrope uses a poll. 

I think you are supposed to keep them down at your side once you get balance. I did it earlier for 40 secs and could have went longer. Now only 20 plus. I'm a little tipsy now.

No problem.

I should be good for another ten, which is good. I need to last at least nine more to get the youngest through high school.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No problem.

I should be good for another ten, which is good. I need to last at least nine more to get the youngest through high school.

Good to hear Bro.

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Good to hear Bro.

The average life expectancy for men is 77, but I'm aiming for 84 since both of my grandfathers passed at that age.

• Like 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

The average life expectancy for men is 77, but I'm aiming for 84 since both of my grandfathers passed at that age.

I hope you get there and mean that!

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I hope you get there and mean that!

I hope so. Neither were borderline obese though so I have that working against.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I hope so. Neither were borderline obese though so I have that working against.

My dad was in good health and in good shape but pancreatic cancer took him out at 65. I think he had another 20 years in him if it wasn't for that.

So, when I was drunk in college. There's a bar called the ratskiller. German beer hall. And mostly I got hired just because I could throw kegs like a f****** monkey killer.

When is this, there was a girl who apparently had two different you know them stiltsnthings. What are you call the ER m when you can't walk?

Anyway, we had a ball. I don't remember a lot of it. But she seemed happy. And the girls around me thought was the nicest guy in the whole f****** world.

I'm sorry, what was the question?

Funny topic. Irony. I fractured my tiblia bone on my right leg just above the ankle. Splinter fracture. Was stepping over my old man “Ringo” a fifteen year old Rottweiler who decided to get up.  Instead of landing on him I zig when I should have zagged. I moved to the left and heard my leg snap. Didn’t want to land on him. 

Have been in a cast for seven weeks. Right leg from the foot up to the knee. Not fun. Can’t drive and it fawking itches. 

Brought Ringo to the vet yesterday and they had to put him down. I loved that puppy. Vet asked if it was worth it to avoid Ringos injuries. “Hell yes!!! I’m good”

5 hours ago, Horseman said:

Easy. 

Hint: puts your arms out, like a tightrope uses a poll. 

What is the tightrope polling for? 2024 president?

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So, when I was drunk in college. There's a bar called the ratskiller. German beer hall. And mostly I got hired just because I could throw kegs like a f****** monkey killer.

When is this, there was a girl who apparently had two different you know them stiltsnthings. What are you call the ER m when you can't walk?

Anyway, we had a ball. I don't remember a lot of it. But she seemed happy. And the girls around me thought was the nicest guy in the whole f****** world.

I'm sorry, what was the question?

It’s called a Rathskeller. 

Easy.  And it would be great if that means I live 10 or more years, just please don't tell my cancer or it might get mad.

I SMH at our gym; it's a HIIT/crossfit place, and everyone is there to get in top shape, but when time comes to grab one foot behind you for a quad stretch inevitably some people make for the rack to hold on while they do it.  Cmon man/maam, work on your balance too!

Too easy.

A better test is the cross legged stand up test.  It's a bit harder.  If you cant do it then you're gonna die real soon.

As part of a twice-weekly core workout, I stand on one foot on one of those inflatable disks and count to 100 before going to the other foot. Great way to strengthen those ligaments and tendons.

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Do it using your 3rd leg. You'll live forever 

I do this daily.

only when I pee