BeenHereBefore

Where Did The War Go Again ?

I dunno, I haven't checked in on them in a while. It was already deep into boring stalemate mode when the the Jan 6th clowncar "investigation" and the SCOTUS cases dropping have sucked all the oxygen out of the room.

One bit of Ukraine-Russia war news that did pierce the bubble was a couple of Army veterans from Alabama who'd went to Ukraine to help fight off the Russians have been taken captive by Russia. https://www.al.com/news/2022/06/2-alabama-men-could-be-first-us-prisoners-captured-by-russia-in-ukraine-what-we-know-today.html

The networks canceled it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

The networks canceled it.  

I bet season two comes back in the fall. They have enough viewers that want it renewed.

• Haha 1

Libs are stomping out one fire after another. They feel their hopes in November rest on Jan 6th, because that is the one they feel they can tie to Trump. They have polled and the others are losers. You won't hear about Ukraine again. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Nothing on it with MSM and no speak of it at all ?  Jan 6th & Roe vs Wade is all and did it end ?

On a hunch I clicked on the CNN website. "Russia's War in Ukraine" has a section right in the middle of the homepage.

Damn that was easy. 

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

On a hunch I clicked on the CNN website. "Russia's War in Ukraine" has a section right in the middle of the homepage.

Damn that was easy. 

How many cats did they have ? I was talking about the TV news. CBS, ABC and NBC.

29 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Libs are stomping out one fire after another. They feel their hopes in November rest on Jan 6th, because that is the one they feel they can tie to Trump. They have polled and the others are losers. You won't hear about Ukraine again. 

I’d say Roe v Wade will be better for them than Jan 6.  The recent Jan 6 stuff seems to be about Trump, not necessarily Republicans as a whole

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’d say Roe v Wade will be better for them than Jan 6.  The recent Jan 6 stuff seems to be about Trump, not necessarily Republicans as a whole

That's my take too. I don't know about national congressional and senate races, that seems irrelevant. But yeah, any state level race from governor to state house: Absolutely!  SCOTUS opened a can of worms and tossed it to the states. This'll be a bigtime hot issue at that level.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They scared of Trump and trying to make sure he can't run again and all these hearings are about.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

They scared of Trump and trying to make sure he can't run again and all these hearings are about.

Maybe if they get really, really, really, super-duper angry, with lots of emojis, they'll be able to impeach him on their third try.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Maybe if they get really, really, really, super-duper angry, with lots of emojis, they'll be able to impeach him on their third try.

Lol

the MSM is desperately trying to change the issue from inflation and gas prices.  if the war doesnt do it, theyll throw a bunch of other stuff at it.

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

RvW is a boomer issue.  Everyone screaming about it is 50+.  A nonstarter.  The Dems are afraid of Trump because they know he'll turnout voters.  Not saying RvWers won't try to scare the younger generation, they will. Not sure that will translate into turnout everywhere. 

39 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Not sure if you’ve heard, but the Presidential election isn’t until 2024.

I just went to CNN.com and they have 2 stories on the front page, one about Sweden and Finaland joining NATO and the other about the Russian mall attack.

So it hasn't gone away.

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

RvW is a boomer issue.  Everyone screaming about it is 50+.  A nonstarter.  The Dems are afraid of Trump because they know he'll turnout voters.  Not saying RvWers won't try to scare the younger generation, they will. Not sure that will translate into turnout everywhere. 

RvW is absolutely not a boomer issue solely. Young people are definitely in on this one big time.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

RvW is absolutely not a boomer issue solely. Young people are definitely in on this one big time.

This week, a group of about a dozen high school girls including my daughter organized for a call in campaign.  They called senators and representative offices to voice their concern about the repeal of RvW.  Agreed it's not a boomer issue.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, vomit said:

I just went to CNN.com and they have 2 stories on the front page, one about Sweden and Finaland joining NATO and the other about the Russian mall attack.

So it hasn't gone away.

You're always about 10 posts behind. Either that or you cant read. 

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You're always about 10 posts behind. Either that or you cant read. 

Just backing up Mooney.

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

:lol:   You guys and your fantasies.  According to some sources we are performing roughly 1/3 of the abortions today from the 70's.  There is far less pregnancy.   The most libbie guys here that have daughters that call in, are not representative of the whole. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:   You guys and your fantasies.  According to some sources we are performing roughly 1/3 of the abortions today from the 70's.  There is far less pregnancy.   The most libbie guys here that have daughters that call in, are not representative of the whole. 

Here is an actual poll that refutes your claim.

Support drops with age: The Pew poll found support for abortion highest among those ages 18-29 (67% believe should be legal), compared with 61% of those 30-49, 53% of those ages 50-64 and 55% of those ages 65 and up.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2022/06/24/how-americans-really-feel-about-abortion-the-sometimes-surprising-poll-results-as-supreme-court-reportedly-set-to-overturn-roe-v-wade/?sh=7c7c162e2f3a

Maybe next time keep your ignorant ass mouth shut.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

That just says abortions are down, not that young people don't support bodily choice. 

• Like 1

And BTW, abortions down is good.  That means we're seeing less unplanned pregnancy due to other measures.  It doesn't mean that young people are deciding to have these babies instead of aborting them. 

You mean college girls aren’t going to vote for republicans now? Doomed. 

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That just says abortions are down, not that young people don't support bodily choice. 

This.   

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  When everyone is a tranny nobody is worried about getting pregnant anymore.  Dems should have thought that one through a little better.  

What’s the emoji for abortion support? Forceps? A vacuum? 

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:lol:  When everyone is a tranny nobody is worried about getting pregnant anymore.  Dems should have thought that one through a little better.  

All part of Bill Gates' depopulation plan

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

RvW is a boomer issue.  Everyone screaming about it is 50+.  A nonstarter.  

You’re living in a fantasy world. :lol: 

They got their money, no need to continue this ruse for now, there are other scams to foster.

12 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

They got their money, no need to continue this ruse for now, there are other scams to foster.

No way. You bleed the sucker dry. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

If we wait things out maybe everything will get better. We won't be alive to see it but maybe our great grandkids can save the country.

First these blue states will have go through a phase where drugged out transgender zombies wander through piss-smelling burnt out police stations killing each other off in search of food or their next high. Eventually. if we're lucky, they'll all die off due to inability to procreates. Then the great grandkids of red staters can move in and rebuild.

That's the hope anyway.

• Like 1