Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Think I Have A Tranny Living Across The Street

While taking the garbage out seen him in the window dress in women clothes with a beard. They just moved in a couple weeks ago and still haven't put up any blinds. Anyhow I'm cool with it and they don't bug me or take my parking spots. I have no issues with it! 

He can do what he wants but if you notice little kids entering the house, you'd best call authorities.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

He can do what he wants but if you notice little kids entering the house, you'd best call authorities.

True but I don't watch my neighbors much so I probably wouldn't know. Only noticed it cause the light was on and couldn't help seeing it. This would make for a good All in the Family EP.

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I still would beat you at pool Bank Shot Bunny.

👍🥕👍

Somewhere on a Tranny bored someone just posted a "Think I Have A Retard Living Across The Street":

While prancing around in my ladies clothes I noticed a guy across the street staring at me and jerking off. Anyhow I'm cool with it and they don't bug me or take my parking spots. I have no issues with it! 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, nobody said:

Don't let him groom you!

The grooming began the second BeenHereBefore saw him/her/it. :( 

18 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

they don't bug me 

These are the most important words in the entire post.  Dont flaunt your sexuality(heteros, too) and dont expect me to affirm your detachment from reality.  We will all get along fine as neighbors.   

• Like 1

we have a regular vet at the vfw who dresses like a girl.

we call him 'kilinger'  :overhead:

2 hours ago, taco breath said:

we have a regular vet at the vfw who dresses like a girl.

we call him 'kilinger'  :overhead:

Honest question regarding M*A*S*H...  Have they deleted those episodes of Klinger dressing like a woman to prove he's crazy?  Or do they just put up a trigger warning at the start of the episode? 

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

These are the most important words in the entire post.  Dont flaunt your sexuality(heteros, too) and dont expect me to affirm your detachment from reality.  We will all get along fine as neighbors.   

Yep point of the post.

6 hours ago, DonS said:

Honest question regarding M*A*S*H...  Have they deleted those episodes of Klinger dressing like a woman to prove he's crazy?  Or do they just put up a trigger warning at the start of the episode? 

Ask Speer Chucker.