Djgb13

So who’s the rat?

Caught a one week ban for what I have no clue. Feel like it was either MDC (a known rat) or gutterpedo cause that would be the type of Sh1t he would do cause he’s pathetic like that. Either way, your moms a hoe :thumbsdown:

• Sad 1

You were gone?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Always good when people don't even realize you were gone.

It probably is a good thing. I didn’t mean it in a diickish way. I did not realize he had been gone. 

on the other hand I absolutely noticed the lack of utilitwat and fanhandy, for example. 

11 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

It probably is a good thing. I didn’t mean it in a diickish way. I did not realize he had been gone. 

on the other hand I absolutely noticed the lack of utilitwat and fanhandy, for example. 

That’s cause I don’t post every day and can go days or over a week without posting. Plus I’m not always in those mud slinging political threads cause they are exhausting :dunno: 

What do you have to do to get banned in this place?  In Antifaguys all it takes is calling their outright lies "pathetic as usual" gets a 90-day ban.  

Hammered the antifaguys the last few days in their 'sham committee' thread. Still active oddly enough.

Cant imagine what it takes to get a timeout here. Told shotard once he was a diahrea gargling loser and wasn't banned. Of course he is so i guess if its true, its not bannable.

24 minutes ago, jonmx said:

What do you have to do to get banned in this place?  In Antifaguys all it takes is calling their outright lies "pathetic as usual" gets a 90-day ban.  

:reported:

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Caught a one week ban for what I have no clue. Feel like it was either MDC (a known rat) or gutterpedo cause that would be the type of Sh1t he would do cause he’s pathetic like that. Either way, your moms a hoe :thumbsdown:

Vomit and Mooney. Confirmed. Was going to start a thread about it, now I dont have to. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Vomit and Mooney. Confirmed. Was going to start a thread about it, now I dont have to. Thanks. 

What are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Probably Utilt, that's why he's gone into hiding.  :lol:

If you stop to think about it for a.minute, there is something in common with everyone that's been gone, including Utility. This place is one or two thin skinned cry babies away from becoming FBGs. Congrats. 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

If you stop to think about it for a.minute, there is something in common with everyone that's been gone, including Utility. This place is one or two thin skinned cry babies away from becoming FBGs. Congrats. 

Agreed that there are a bunch of snowflakes here, and they are alt righties.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ask the mods why they banned you. I didn’t report you.

Just now, vomit said:

Agreed that there are a bunch of snowflakes here, and they are alt righties.

Seriously- I mean there are pages of a thread from yesterday where multiple people were clutching pearls over a 30 second piece in a kids cartoon. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Seriously- I mean there are pages of a thread from yesterday where multiple people were clutching pearls over a 30 second piece in a kids cartoon. 

Not to mention that I have had multiple accounts banned and suspended over the past year, and Rusty, they're favorite libtard, has been banned as well.

But, in their focked up world, it's libtards that are whiny and report them.  You can't make this sh1t up.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Hammered the antifaguys the last few days in their 'sham committee' thread. Still active oddly enough.

Cant imagine what it takes to get a timeout here. Told shotard once he was a diahrea gargling loser and wasn't banned. Of course he is so i guess if its true, its not bannable.

I was permaban-hammered there a few years ago for using "Jesse Jerkson" in a thread, some tool named Jeff informed me, saying "WE DON'T TOLERATE RACISM HERE!"

🤣

Tried under different handles, but all those were slammed shut as well. 

Total shitehole. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Does a poster even need to be reported in order to be banned?

With everything that is said here on a daily basis? I’d say absolutely 

29 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You are definitely spot on with that, this place is turning into a mirror image of that place.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, vomit said:

Go Fock yourself.  digby is a retarded and annoying piece of sh1t, but I didn't report him, so take your "confirmed" and shove it up your ass.

I was suspended last week too, I thought it was from utilt but maybe it was digby or you

Everyone starts disappearing as soon as you show back up and you felt the need to start a thread about Utility being gone. 

2 + 2 = RAT

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horseman said:

Everyone starts disappearing as soon as you show back up and you felt the need to start a thread about Utility being gone. 

2 + 2 = RAT

Dummy, the reason vomit showed back up, is because gutterboy was banned.

And utilit did NOT get banned, he was shamed into leaving.  He posted all weekend after gutterboy was banned, and got mocked relentlessly, then he switched to SDerk, was mocked more, and appears to have taken a break.

You're not a smart person.  Stop trying to act like one.

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

You were gone?

This is a good thing, you could disappear for a week and no one would notice, same with me.

If you post so much that someone notices that you are gone after just one week..........

Why are you all reporting each other? Grow a pair of balls and stop being a b!tch

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why are you all reporting each other? Grow a pair of balls and stop being a b!tch

+1 

34 minutes ago, vomit said:

Dummy, the reason vomit showed back up, is because gutterboy was banned.

And utilit did NOT get banned, he was shamed into leaving.  He posted all weekend after gutterboy was banned, and got mocked relentlessly, then he switched to SDerk, was mocked more, and appears to have taken a break.

You're not a smart person.  Stop trying to act like one.

You don't have to take it so hard, nobody thought highly of you anyway, rat.

• Thanks 1

I only know two things on the subject. One is that MDC is a confirmed rat, the only one I know of. The other is all this picked up when the sanctuary losers, Rusty and Gutterboy returned.  

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You don't have to take it so hard, nobody thought highly of you anyway, rat.

I'm not taking anything hard, just getting the facts out there for people like you that are uninformed 

you need to post some horrific sh!t to get banned here, no?

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

a diahrea gargling loser 

This is a high quality insult. Good job

1 hour ago, TommyGavin said:

It was me. 

Please go on.  Are you serious?  :cheers: 

Sounds like we have a few Karen's here