Djgb13

So who’s the rat?

2 hours ago, vomit said:

First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl.

Kiss me. You won't regret it. 💋

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Sounds like we have a few Karen's here

There is one guy who cries about toxic masculinity on occasion. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Sounds like we have a few Karen's here

There is one guy that cries about liberals all the time.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Please go on.  Are you serious?  :cheers: 

Nope. Not serious. I would never report anyone. 

20 minutes ago, vomit said:

There is one guy that cries about liberals all the time.

One? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Nope. Not serious. I would never report anyone. 

:cheers:  Didn't think so.

On a related note, it's fun to speculate on who among us could be a rat, but most likely it is some lurker who views us as entertainment until we hurt their feelers.  :( 

Just now, jerryskids said:

:cheers:  Didn't think so.

On a related note, it's fun to speculate on who among us could be a rat, but most likely it is some lurker who views us as entertainment until we hurt their feelers.  :( 

I think it’s in fighting amongst the sanctuary clowns. But then there’s the Digby one. I know he’s been going at it with MDC a lot, but I don’t think it’s him.  

I'm still trying to figure out what a person has to do to get suspended.  I mean, I've had to have pushed the line on occasion over the last 16 years but have yet to earn a suspension. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I'm still trying to figure out what a person has to do to get suspended.  I mean, I've had to have pushed the line on occasion over the last 16 years but have yet to earn a suspension. 

I have no idea why I was suspended last week.

21 minutes ago, vomit said:

Toxic femininity.  

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

Same here. Other than threats of violence or doxxing people I don’t see what gets you banned here. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Same here. Other than threats of violence or doxxing people I don’t see what gets you banned here. 

You ratted out RP for violence or doxxing? 

I have no idea why Welcher Pilot actually got banned. Seems like he’s had many timeouts and lost bets over the years.

Some people lack self control. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have no idea why Welcher Pilot actually got banned. Seems like he’s had many timeouts and lost bets over the years.

Some people lack self control. :dunno: 

You admitted to ratting on RP. And it wasn’t for violence or doxxing. So stop saying you don’t know how someone gets banned. You know first hand how. Liar 

Has anyone considered the possibility that maybe every now and then Mike actually looks in the cellar of his board and occasionally cleans up the place?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Has anyone considered the possibility that maybe every now and then Mike actually looks in the cellar of his board and occasionally cleans up the place?

Is it Mike that sometimes locks threads?  If so then I think this is probably what happened.

If Mike doesn't lock threads then who does? 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

MDC has e-mailed with him. I bet he knows. 

I have reported around 5 posts in the entire time I have been here, but none in the last 2 years.

I do not report for name calling, I could care less about that.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

I have reported around posts in the entire time I have been here, but none in the last 2 years.

I do not report for name calling, I could care less about that.

Newbie saying the president should be shot in the head is the type of post I wouldn’t be upset someone reported. The typical slap fights we get into around here though? Def not

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Are you really whining about being banned from this forum for a week? Get a life. Jfc

Reported :mad:

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I only know two things on the subject. One is that MDC is a confirmed rat, the only one I know of. The other is all this picked up when the sanctuary losers, Rusty and Gutterboy returned.  

EXACTLY

6 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Are you really whining about being banned from this forum for a week? Get a life. Jfc

:reported:

I just got Mike on the bat phone and asked him why he banned Digby?

Mike said “No real reason. I just think he’s a diick.”

Seems legit.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I just got Mike on the bat phone and asked him why he banned Digby?

Mike said “No real reason. I just think he’s a diick.”

Seems legit.

Did he say anything about banning him again if he continues to cry about it?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, vomit said:

I've seen this movie before. Let me tell you how it goes and how it ends.

The guy who owns a fantasy website can't afford to moderate the forum because nobody plays fantasy football anymore and the dipsh!t president foked up the entire economy and you have to pay $5 for a foking breakfast sandwich that used to cost $0.99.  The forum goes unmoderated until the overly soft crybaby liberal posters can't take their miserable lives anymore and start hitting the report button.  Website guy already irritated because the wife doesn't give up the secks anymore and the only love he gets is from feeding feral cats decides he's had enough of the report button notification emails.  He goes in and suspends the reported posters and occasionally catching a lib being an asshat too in the same thread, but, seemingly completely oblivious to the fact that every other post in the entire forum is someone calling someone a name. 

Retard libby poster starts to see success in being an asshat and really doesn't care if he gets banned because his life is so pathetic he doesn't have anything better to do than stockpile a bunch of alias accounts.  Reports become more frequent, suspensions become bannings, and pretty soon all the quality posters are gone and you are just left with the same 5 pathetic liberal posters sitting around taking about their tranny children to each other waiting for pride month to roll around.

THE END

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, vomit said:

Not to mention that I have had multiple accounts banned and suspended over the past year, and Rusty, they're favorite libtard, has been banned as well.

But, in their focked up world, it's libtards that are whiny and report them.  You can't make this sh1t up.

I'm a moderate conservative, not a liberal. I don't rat on people, and it's "their," not "they're," Shrimpzilla.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This is a high quality insult. Good job

Thank you. 👍

I have no reason to report anyone cause i can hit them with that 

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm a moderate conservative, not a liberal. I don't rat on people, and it's "their," not "they're," Shrimpzilla.

whatever, you troll like you're a complete lefty.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

whatever, you troll like you're a complete lefty.

Just because I don't like, nor ever liked, crazy orange monkey man and his henchmen or act like an equal-opportunity troller such as you doesn't make one a lefty.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just because I don't like, nor ever liked, crazy orange monkey man and his henchmen or act like an equal-opportunity troller such as you doesn't make one a lefty.

You've taken some insane leftist positions.  So either you're trolling, or you're a lefty.  Just be honest for once in your life.

13 minutes ago, vomit said:

You've taken some insane leftist positions.  So either you're trolling, or you're a lefty.  Just be honest for once in your life.

Finally something I agree with Pedo about. I call it the feral cat test.  Find feral cat half dead on the road what do you do?

Right Wing - unholster your conceal carry and put it out of it's misery.

Left Wing - take it home and try to suckle it back to health along with your 50 other nonbinary cats.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why are you all reporting each other? Grow a pair of balls and stop being a b!tch

A+

The thread should've ended right there.

2 hours ago, vomit said:

Like what? I know you keep spreadsheets on every little thing here, particularly anything I write, so show me where I took any "insane leftist positions."

5 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

You won this thread