Djgb13

So who’s the rat?

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

No flaming or name calling. Harassment or abuse directed towards anyone will not be tolerated. Be respectful of other posters.

💥

Nothing wrong with what I wrote.  Tim has steadfastly defended Roman Polanski having sex with a 13 year old girl.  He doesn't even deny it; he just pretends he was ignorant of the facts of hte case, which we all know is BS.   If he's not a Pedo, he's Pedo adjacent.  You defending Pedo's now?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

How do you know? 

Common sense.  I was regularly getting banned/suspended any time he flamed me and I responded.  Then he disappeared, and no suspensions.  He returns, begins flaming me, had a meltdown last night, I let it go, he picks another fight this afternoon, I respond back to shut him up, and I get suspended.  It's an open and shut case, officer.

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Common sense.  I was regularly getting banned/suspended any time he flamed me and I responded.  Then he disappeared, and no suspensions.  He returns, begins flaming me, had a meltdown last night, I let it go, he picks another fight this afternoon, I respond back to shut him up, and I get suspended.  It's an open and shut case, officer.

Isn't the account that got suspended just another alias because your real account is already suspended? 

Doubt it. Digby has gone at it with a lot of people for years. Now he’s going to start reporting? You aren’t that special.  

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Nothing wrong with what I wrote.  Tim has steadfastly defended Roman Polanski having sex with a 13 year old girl.  He doesn't even deny it; he just pretends he was ignorant of the facts of hte case, which we all know is BS.   If he's not a Pedo, he's Pedo adjacent.  You defending Pedo's now?

Calling someone a pedo is name calling.  Just own it.  Do I need to find all the other times you've called someone a name?

And I'm not saying that's wrong, but don't be all high and mighty and say you've never called anyone a name.  We all have at some point.

Dude consistently gets suspended or outright banned, yes, that is definitely somebody else's fault.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Isn't the account that got suspended just another alias because your real account is already suspended? 

What's a real account?  They are all real.  The first account I ever created here was "Gutterboy", and that account is suspended for another few weeks.

Calling someone a pedo is name calling.  Just own it.  Do I need to find all the other times you've called someone a name?

And I'm not saying that's wrong, but don't be all high and mighty and say you've never called anyone a name.  We all have at some point.

Labeling someone what they are isn't name calling in my book.  If Gutterboy comes out as Trans and I call them a Trans am I name calling?  I don't think so.  Just because the label may have a negative connotation doesn't stop it from being an accurate label.  If a pedo doesn't want to be called a pedo, they shouldn't act all pedo.

Just now, Strike said:

Labeling someone what they are isn't name calling in my book.  If Gutterboy comes out as Trans and I call them a Trans am I name calling?  I don't think so.  Just because the label may have a negative connotation doesn't stop it from being an accurate label.  If a pedo doesn't want to be called a pedo, they shouldn't act all pedo.

Did Tim admit to being sexually attracted to children?

What's a real account?  They are all real.  The first account I ever created here was "Gutterboy", and that account is suspended for another few weeks.

A real account is the account you'd use if it wasn't suspended.  Is that really a  difficult concept to understand?  You would be posting as Gutterboy right now if the account wasn't suspended.  Hence, "real" account.  I just find it funny that you're whining about an alias account being suspended because your "real" account is suspended for similar reasons.  Maybe don't break the rules? 

Did Tim admit to being sexually attracted to children?

Can't believe you're defending pedos now.  You've hit a new low.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Can't believe you're defending pedos now.  You've hit a new low.

Here we go with the flaming and false accusations.  Breaking some rules there Strike, maybe you should get reported.

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Here we go with the flaming and false accusations.  Breaking some rules there Strike, maybe you should get reported.

Go ahead.  That would be a typical b*tch move by an account whining about someone reporting him though.  But I stand behind my posts.   I'm done arguing with the alias is a suspended alias of a suspended account though.  Have a good one, suspended Gutterboy.

40 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Digby just reported Shooter McGavin, and I got a one month suspension.

Stop whining and lying. I literally had a response from you so I went to respond and even MINE are gone. So NO it wasn’t me you dumb POS. Unlike you, I don’t B1tch and moan and report people. That’s your schtick. Better question is, why do you have SO many aliases? That screams pathetic loser 

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

While I don't condone people being reported, especially when the person doing the reporting literally suggested another poster should be killed, I also think anyone who gets suspended constantly and then runs to an alias is a lil bit of a b*tch in their own right.  So, I'd say you guys are a tie.

:dunno:

this is spot on

1 minute ago, TommyGavin said:

And I get suspended and canceled for pics of chicks. Not naked chicks. Just chicks. 

Now this is just wrong. 

33 minutes ago, Strike said:

While I don't condone people being reported, especially when the person doing the reporting literally suggested another poster should be killed, I also think anyone who gets suspended constantly and then runs to an alias is a lil bit of a b*tch in their own right.  So, I'd say you guys are a tie.

:dunno:

This is chicken/egg stuff.  Easy to point fingers in both directions.

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am not a proponent of "reporting" nor of cancellation.

... my stance.  I have been on FFtoday, huddle, fbg for over 20 years. reported 1 person (in the fall).  Not because i was offended, but because one guy was stalking another across all forums.. into league forums that had nothing to do with their "feud"."  I am pretty much live and let live, but get of my lawn.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Go ahead.  That would be a typical b*tch move by an account whining about someone reporting him though.  But I stand behind my posts.   I'm done arguing with the alias is a suspended alias of a suspended account though.  Have a good one, suspended Gutterboy.

If I really reported him it wouldn’t make sense to report MY own post too. Cause my stuff got taken down too. This dude is just a POS who goes on these pissy rants. When he does and gets his ass banned he has to blame someone. His other aliases got banned when I wasn’t even on here and yet he has the audacity to claim it’s me. Dude is a straight liar and has been proven to be one. He can piss off for all I care

23 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

If you didn't say anything stupid, why did you get banned? The moderator I imagine decides.

There was very little talk of reporting around here for a good while. It has picked up speed first with the return of the sanctuary trolls, then more with the influx of FBG’s refugees. And I would go ahead and say that some of reporting is being done by former posters that don’t even post anymore. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

If you didn't say anything stupid, why did you get banned? The moderator I imagine decides.

I made him look stupid and then insulted his masculinity.  Bad move on my part.  But that's why he reported me and I got suspended.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was very little talk of reporting around here for a good while. It has picked up speed first with the return of the sanctuary trolls, then more with the influx of FBG’s refugees. And I would go ahead and say that some of reporting is being done by former posters that don’t even post anymore. 

This is what’s pissing ME off. We had all been fine for years. But only recently did we start getting a slew of ppl reporting others. Hell, I caught a 3 month ban in the fall and couldn’t post til thanksgiving. People like this loser are the ones reporting others.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How do you report someone if you don't even visit the site?

I said they don’t post. You really struggle at times with the reading. 

1 minute ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

He said "don't even post anymore".

I made him look stupid and then insulted his masculinity.  Bad move on my part.  But that's why he reported me and I got suspended.

Yep totally. You totally got me. That’s why you’re here crying like a baby back B1tch :lol: 

Meanwhile, I’m out grocery shopping since we didn’t have much t at the house due to vacation. I couldn’t give a rats ass about you but obviously you got your feelings hurt. Hence, why you’re here whining and on your 10th alias (pathetic by the way) 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said they don’t post. You really struggle at times with the reading. 

And I would go ahead and say that some of reporting is being done by former posters that don’t even post anymore.

They don't post, but they report?  How is that?  They just show up and report people but don't post?

If I was ever to report someone, it would have been the time that Tardcore said he wished my kids were raped.  That's one of the worst things ever said here.  But I don't believe in reporting.  If you can't take it, then leave.  I didn't report that.  But digby is trying to say I reported him after I owned him and then insulted him?  That's just dumb.

If I was ever to report someone, it would have been the time that Tardcore said he wished my kids were raped.  That's one of the worst things ever said here.  But I don't believe in reporting.  If you can't take it, then leave.  I didn't report that.  But digby is trying to say I reported him after I owned him and then insulted him?  That's just dumb.

Hey dumb dumb. I’m not suggesting YOU reported me. I’m saying you and your kind are the ones doing it. But somebody reported my posts from that thread as well cause they’re also gone :mad: 

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

If I really reported him it wouldn’t make sense to report MY own post too. Cause my stuff got taken down too. This dude is just a POS who goes on these pissy rants. When he does and gets his ass banned he has to blame someone. His other aliases got banned when I wasn’t even on here and yet he has the audacity to claim it’s me. Dude is a straight liar and has been proven to be one. He can piss off for all I care

LOL you're an idiot.   If a post get removed, they're probably going to remove the post that that post is responding to also.

I don't think anyone got banned while you were gone, nor when some of the FBG people started arriving.  Wasn't until you came back.

Just now, Djgb13 said:

I’m not suggesting YOU reported me. I’m saying you and your kind are the ones doing it.

OK, so it's not me, it's me, got it.

12 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

And I would go ahead and say that some of reporting is being done by former posters that don’t even post anymore.

They don't post, but they report?  How is that?  They just show up and report people but don't post?

Yes. Wow 

16 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

OK, so it's not me, it's me, got it.

What the fock are you talking about? This is why I was trying to be done with your ass earlier and didn’t even read your posts. I don’t have time or patience to deal with idiots today. You are chronically online and live here. Hence, why you have 20+ aliases (which you HAVE to create not only an email but also have a waiting period after signing up here to get approved before you can post). You have NO life. You are NOT a man. You have NO family. Someone with everything you claim to have would NOT have 20+ aliases and gets banned only to return a few minutes later with a new one. THAT is the definition of a loser

46 minutes ago, Strike said:

Call me whatever you want dude. It just makes you look stupid but that’s your prerogative. I’m not gonna report ya

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Call me whatever you want dude. It just makes you look stupid but that’s your prerogative. I’m not gonna report ya

I don't think so. You are one of a few here that 99% of the time when someone calls you a name it fits the bill of whatever name your being called. At least from what I've seen. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What the fock are you talking about? This is why I was trying to be done with your ass earlier and didn’t even read your posts. I don’t have time or patience to deal with idiots today 

Maybe don't start talking sh1t about how you ran me off after you asked me to leave you alone.

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Maybe don't start talking sh1t about how you ran me off after you asked me to leave you alone.

Sure bro. Whatever you say to help keep your grip on reality. (Uh oh here I am trying to leave again, somebody might report this idiot for a lot of whining he did and he will blame it on me 😂)

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't think so. You are one of a few here that 99% of the time when someone calls you a name it fits the bill of whatever name your being called. At least from what I've seen. :dunno:

I’m shocked you would think so. More of your objectivity? 

• Haha 1