Djgb13

So who’s the rat?

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m shocked you would think so. More of your objectivity? 

Simply more about the accurate observations of you by others on this site. It's all verifiable. 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sure bro. Whatever you say to help keep your grip on reality. (Uh oh here I am trying to leave again, somebody might report this idiot for a lot of whining he did and he will blame it on me 😂)

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m shocked you would think so. More of your objectivity? 

He has ratted me out several times. It was pretty obvious. Every suspension and the eventual permaban came after I made some remark to him. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He has ratted me out several times. It was pretty obvious. Every suspension and the eventual permaban came after I made some remark to him. 

Doubt it. You were getting banned long before Digby 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Bro I KNOW you ain’t tryna start. Find me ONE person here who likes you :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

YOU were the one who got ME suspended for 3 months numb nuts. NOW you’re trying to I was the one who got YOU suspended?!?! Bahahaha WOW. What a focking liar. Jesus Christ man it wasn’t THAT long ago 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Oh, so this is some kind of popularity contest? Like in junior high or something?

🤣

So we have the sanctuary and FBG’s trolls. Two places ruined by the ones whining. Ever think it might be you? 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh, so this is some kind of popularity contest? Like in junior high or something?

🤣

Lol that’s cause you KNOW no one here likes you. You’ve lost any credibility and have come across as an ignorant ass who talks Sh1t but gets pissy if somebody says anything back and you get proven to look like a moron 😂

Im not bothering with your loser ass anymore today. Go ahead and try to whine and lie about me. I’m done and don’t care. One of us will be spending the rest of his night on here while the other will be living in the real world ✌

Just now, Djgb13 said:

YOU were the one who got ME suspended for 3 months numb nuts. NOW you’re trying to I was the one who got YOU suspended?!?! Bahahaha WOW. What a focking liar. Jesus Christ man it wasn’t THAT long ago 

Wrong, Ratso. Nice attempt at deflection, but you've been caught red-handed. Just admit it, and we'll move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFlAGDTxJJI

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Lol that’s cause you KNOW no one here likes you. You’ve lost any credibility and have come across as an ignorant ass who talks Sh1t but gets pissy if somebody says anything back and you get proven to look like a moron 😂

Im not bothering with your loser ass anymore today. Go ahead and try to whine and lie about me. I’m done and don’t care. One of us will be spending the rest of his night on here while the other will be living in the real world ✌

It's fun being under your thin rat skin on a daily basis.

Your only friend Michael Jackson wrote a song about you.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So we have the sanctuary and FBG’s trolls. Two places ruined by the ones whining. Ever think it might be you? 

Everyone at the Sanctuary was at FFT first, and none of us ever reported each other back in the day.  We're not reporting each other now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Still whining I see. Must be nap time 

Nah, you've brought me great amusement today. I now know that being popular on this low-rent message board is super important to a rat such as you.

Stay clever with that crying emoji.

:first:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Nah, you've brought me great amusement today. I now know that being popular on this low-rent message board is super important to a rat such as you.

Stay clever with that crying emoji.

:first:

How's he gonna finish his grocery shopping when you keep replying to him?

55 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL you're an idiot.   If a post get removed, they're probably going to remove the post that that post is responding to also.

I don't think anyone got banned while you were gone, nor when some of the FBG people started arriving.  Wasn't until you came back.

i dont often agree with TimHack but he is spot on here. 

playing the "my post got deleted too" card is actually terrible because it points to you being the most likely to have reported. 

21 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Pimp is much more tolerable than you.  imho

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

i dont often agree with TimHack but he is spot on here. 

playing the "my post got deleted too" card is actually terrible because it points to you being the most likely to have reported. 

Wrong 

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

Pimp is much more tolerable than you.  imho

Wrong again. You stay losing too don’t you? 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Wrong again. You stay losing too don’t you? 

English version?

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

English version?

I know reading isn’t your strong suit :lol: