wiffleball

Jesus, the broads I work with.

There's one that Bert would absolutely love. Fantastic set of tig ol bitties. And she always wears a shelf bra with a plunging neckline sort of tank top thing.  Beats the Renaissance festival.

There's this little blonde with some sort of cute accent. No s***, with the pants that she wears? Looks like two cantaloupes small lumps mind you. Oh my god. Sweet as Candy. 

There's little ones, and skinny ones, and tall ones, and oh my god.

Oh well, got to be back at work in about 7 hours. And it is going to bah-low. 

PB&J for a nightcap. 

Should go pretty well with the triple tequila shot and lager drafts our adorable bartender poured for me when we closed.

That's what cracks me up about places like Hooters & twin peaks. Our girls wear a hell of a lot less than they do. And it's not a uniform, it's common sense. Sure, they could wear a long sleeve Henley and blue jeans but they don't. Pretty obvious to figure out why.

9 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

What is the problem and they don't want to do a old man like you ? No Daddy issues ?

Dude, bartenders didn't feed me drinks because she thinks I'm pretty. And all the other girls think it's cute to flirt with me. And they all ask me to ask me to walk to  their car and there's the requisite yada yada.

But obviously, it's a f****** game. But I'm happy to play it.

What I realized tonight as I Limped home. Growling and muttering, I am walt kowalski.

23 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Dude, bartenders didn't feed me drinks because she thinks I'm pretty. And all the other girls think it's cute to flirt with me. And they all ask me to ask me to walk to  their car and there's the requisite yada yada.

But obviously, it's a f****** game. But I'm happy to play it.

What I realized tonight as I Limped home. Growling and muttering, I am walt kowalski.

Sounds like they put you in the old man friends zone. Let Wiff walk you to your car he is harmless. Don't want to be stuck in that Bro.!

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

There's one that Bert would absolutely love. Fantastic set of tig ol bitties. And she always wears a shelf bra with a plunging neckline sort of tank top thing.  Beats the Renaissance festival.

There's this little blonde with some sort of cute accent. No s***, with the pants that she wears? Looks like two cantaloupes small lumps mind you. Oh my god. Sweet as Candy. 

There's little ones, and skinny ones, and tall ones, and oh my god.

Oh well, got to be back at work in about 7 hours. And it is going to bah-low. 

PB&J for a nightcap. 

Should go pretty well with the triple tequila shot and lager drafts our adorable bartender poured for me when we closed.

That's what cracks me up about places like Hooters & twin peaks. Our girls wear a hell of a lot less than they do. And it's not a uniform, it's common sense. Sure, they could wear a long sleeve Henley and blue jeans but they don't. Pretty obvious to figure out why.

While reading I pictured you like this.....

• Haha 1

Post some pics so that we know you're not suffering from a bad case of beer goggles. 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Post some pics so that we know you're not suffering from a bad case of beer goggles. 

What??? Wiff wears his welding glasses at night.

I was going to tell this story in its own thread but it fits in here perfectly. 

There is this broad at work that is easily 20 years younger then me and so out of my league it’s not even funny.  Thing is she flirts with me all the time. Side note there is nothing I can do to help her career within the company. 

The other day I saw her outside the building (I think smoking but she hid that from me). Me: Hey happy Friday. Her: Am I in trouble ? I feel like I’m in trouble. Me: Why were you naughty (WTF was I thinking !!!!) Her: I wasn’t but I have known to be naughty on occasion. Me: Bye have a nice weekend. 

/boner

• Like 1

That sounds like a story from a 8th grader.  Ohh she talked to me.  Self control.  

Not enough sleep.  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That sounds like a story from a 8th grader.  Ohh she talked to me.  Self control.  

Not enough sleep.  

I laugh at comments from someone who calls “himself” weepaws 

Just now, TommyGavin said:

I laugh at comments from someone who calls “himself” weepaws 

Ya know what they say, weepaws, weedick

Honest to god, women just amaze me.  I mean the pretty ones. The gross ones are entirely different species as far as I'm concerned.

I mean honest to god, those women that look like Andy rooney? What the hell?

The wow, just a variety then is out there. Each one stunning. Each one entirely different. 

One of them last night wore a perfect top with no possible capabilitiy of wearing a bra. And her boobs just hung perfectly. Not like two tennis balls stapled to a pole. But like fruit just about to fall from the tree. Just enough to sag, but full and bountiful.

I've said for a long time on this board that if aliens instead of darwin or other humans came up with the classification system, there is no way that men and women would be in the same species. Maybe not even the same phylum.

I mean for f*** sake, they differentiate between crocodiles and alligators, and most people can't tell the difference between the two.  But me and Liz Hurley are somehow biologically common? No effing way.

I'm closer to a manatee with down syndrome.