Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Newsome showing his hypocrisy again

Bans all state funded travel to states with “anti lgbtq policies”. What’s he doing right now? Vacationing in Montana that’s one of the 22 states on the banned list. Claims hes “visiting family so it doesn’t count” but I bet he isn’t paying for it and it’s state funded. Remind me again how this idiot keeps getting elected? 

https://www.kcra.com/article/gov-newsom-is-visiting-family-in-montana-a-california-travel-ban-to-the-state-doesnt-apply-his-team-says/40532556#

Idiots keep voting for him? 🧐

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Bans all state funded travel to states with “anti lgbtq policies”. What’s he doing right now? Vacationing in Montana that’s one of the 22 states on the banned list. Claims hes “visiting family so it doesn’t count” but I bet he isn’t paying for it and it’s state funded. Remind me again how this idiot keeps getting elected? 

https://www.kcra.com/article/gov-newsom-is-visiting-family-in-montana-a-california-travel-ban-to-the-state-doesnt-apply-his-team-says/40532556#

Voter fraud.

I think it is hilarious that he is putting ads in Florida trying to coax all the people fleeing his sh!tty state to come back.

They emptied the u-hauls out of that state trying to get away from failed Democrat policies, companies are leaving....take a focking hint....🤣

Nailed it, liberals are that stupid though, will line up to vote for this absolute travesty of a politician.

Nobody fails upward more than liberal politicians. Garbage people supported idiots.

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He‘s smiling because with all of that it’s still the greatest place to live in the USA, or the world, nothing else even comes close. Paradise on Earth. 

Haha, it's a Liberal Toilet 🚽

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You ought to see that liberal toilet on the shoreline at sunset. Most gorgeous liberal toilet you’ve ever seen. 

And you earned none of it. Thanks daddy. And daddy in law. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You ought to see that liberal toilet on the shoreline at sunset. Most gorgeous liberal toilet you’ve ever seen. 

You and the wife sitting in the Hollywood Hills overlooking beautiful, safe LA, a bottle of wine listening to the lovely sound of sirens and gunfire off in the distance. Thanking God that you don't live amongst the unprivileged colored  Liberals. 

I bet that's EXACTLY how it goes. 

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You and the wife sitting in the Hollywood Hills overlooking beautiful, safe LA, a bottle of wine listening to the lovely sound of sirens and gunfire off in the distance. Thanking God that you don't live amongst the unprivileged colored  Liberals. 

I bet that's EXACTLY how it goes. 

He has imaginary black friends.  

Ignore everything else, the sunsets are pretty. 🤡

6 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

He has imaginary black friends.  

Ignore everything else, the sunsets are pretty. 🤡

Rodger. I happen to know Tim spent every Friday night for like 10 years hanging out with Mr.Cooper and his best buddy Steve Eurkel.  Don’t question his street cred.  

17 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

He‘s smiling because with all of that it’s still the greatest place to live in the USA, or the world, nothing else even comes close. Paradise on Earth. 

Looks like a wonderful place to retire as well. 

17 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

It's hard to see that beautiful sunset when you're being attacked in Liberal California

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Still can't see that beautiful sunset 

20 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If someone were to ask me to describe what the Antichrist would look like, I would probably be describing Gavin Newsome.  

It would be a tight race...

Antichrist contender.

I don’t know about seeing a sunset, but I know you can see hookers right outside of schools in California, along with some junkies. And poo.  Always poo.  

Is the plan to have corporations exempt and make small businesses pay $20? People saying he would be a good replacement for Biden are nuts

The governor tried to explain it to the public as “part of the sausage making” on the bill, i.e., just the necessary give-and-take of politics in a democracy.

I wonder, would he describe this the same if it were Trump doing it.....would any liberal describe it the same, and just give Trump a pass?

Is it too much to ask that politicians....any of them....but more pointedly Democrats (since they pretend to be some virtuous moral group) .........   its it too much to ask that they at a minimum live up to the expectations they are applying to others?

Could we settle on a standard.....where a politician pretending someone else is bad, at least lives up to the level they have set for others?

On 2/29/2024 at 8:53 AM, HellToupee said:

Is the plan to have corporations exempt and make small businesses pay $20? People saying he would be a good replacement for Biden are nuts

In their defense, they are saying replace Biden.  He just a younger version of the old coot grifter that is addicted to the trappings of his position.  

So Newsome is saying the bill wouldn’t have passed without the carve out? More like he wouldn’t have signed it without the carve out. Biden plays the same game.