Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Who is Pedo Peter?

The pope?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

I keep seeing that name all over the internet today. Can someone clue me in?

Its what Hunter Biden called his father, the president of the United States. But Trumps daughter sat on his lap, so, move on. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Its what Hunter Biden called his father, the president of the United States. But Trumps daughter sat on his lap, so, move on. 

Thanks. Is it because of the inappropriate showers that Joe took with his daughter, Ashley? She wrote about the showers in her diary.

I wonder if that's why Hunter got so messed up, and learned to "keep it in the family"? There are supposed pictures of him naked, with his niece, Natalie.

It's hard to keep up with all of this drama.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Thanks. Is it because of the inappropriate showers that Joe took with his daughter, Ashley? She wrote about the showers in her diary.

I wonder if that's why Hunter got so messed up, and learned to "keep it in the family"? There are supposed pictures of him naked, with his niece, Natalie.

Yeah, his daughter all but blamed her father for over sexualizing her at a young age. 

14 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

never heard this.. hes a monster, molester

Pretty sure that’s our resident board pedo, Gutterpedo. He just goes by a different name off this board but that’s him 

33 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Didn’t see that but if that’s true then why aren’t the libs here on this board claiming he’s a pedophile? Oh that’s right, they support pedophilia and refuse to acknowledge that Biden is focked up 

• Thanks 1

Nothing surprises me when it comes to the Biden's. Joe makes it very clear anytime he's near a child how he's wired. Ray Charles could see it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You gotta get off tiktok dude ffs

How about NOOOO. You dirty Dutch bastard :lol: