Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So

I have one of those Shark vacuum cleaners for my hardwood floors. It gets lost all the time. Does lots of circles and makes a lot of noise. And frequently runs out of juice and scares the sh!t out of me. I renamed her Wiff. She’s stuck as we speak under the sectional sofa. Couldn’t find her so I asked Alexa “Where’s Wiff???” Alexa: STUCK.

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I have one of those Shark vacuum cleaners for my hardwood floors. It gets lost all the time. Does lots of circles and makes a lot of noise. And frequently runs out of juice and scares the sh!t out of me. I renamed her Wiff. She’s stuck as we speak under the sectional sofa. Couldn’t find her so I asked Alexa “Where’s Wiff???” Alexa: STUCK.

:lol: :first:

9 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Gold 😂🏆💥

17 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

:first: 

8 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

The clitoris is not INSIDE the vagina. 

HTH. 

On 7/14/2022 at 4:12 PM, TheNewGirl said:

The clitoris is not INSIDE the vagina. 

HTH. 

:lol:  I spit out my drink.

On 7/14/2022 at 11:29 AM, wiffleball said:

72 page report by conservatives not democrats, not the dreaded liberals, not black lives matter, my actual conservatives refuting every thing that you and your my pillow guy have been hacking up like hairballs since the election.  

God damn. Are you guys just that f****** stupid? How long have they been telling you that Trump's lies are simply so he can bring in more money? There have been story after story about him begging for money for the wall, for fighting the election? But he keeps all that f****** money. He's brilliant in that regard. But he's a shampster. And you mother f****** by hook line and sinker. The dumbest f****** people in this country just love this guy.

And don't give me, but Joe biden! I don't give a f*** about him. God willing, Biden will die in office. And then I'll f*** his wife. Guess she's kind of cute for a old broad.

This Trump guy's a f****** liar. He lied to your face. He hugged the f****** flag with a smirk on his face that said I don't give a s*** about this f****** place but you guys are that f****** stupid. And if you think biden's f****** nuts? Go back to what I posted years ago. Trump literally had 21 different tweets about that whole vampire teenage movie thing. Twilight?  Apparently, he was in favor of one teenage vampire versus the other. f****** kidding me? You guys are f****** lunatic. But he fleeced the government literally at the inauguration. The tune of 26 million. he is fleeced his donors. He finally figured it out, just like that Will Smith movie. Politics is where the money is. And he's made more money than he ever did as a bankrupt God damn racist landowner. F****** A. 

End of the day? I don't hate him? He's making bank. Still is. Cuz you morons keep contributing money to the stop the steal! But this article shuts that all down. But you won't read it. So go ahead and send him more money. 

This is going to sound like a non sequitur. But my mother died with Alzheimer's and macular degeneration. Which meant that  every time she woke up, she was terrified that she had suddenly become blind. I wouldn't wish that on my worst f****** enemy. But how the f*** is Trump still alive? God, at some point, I hope he f****** suffers. Have a stroke already you f****** c***.

I'm just glad to see that day after day, this Trump f****** sham is getting revealed. Hope this shows the  conservatives coming back. They're the only ones who should be running this country.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/14/politics/conservatives-report-trump-2020-election-claims/index.html

Why do you speak so nasty? And why do you take God’s name in vain so often, you act like a fool. 

Thanks. 

• Thanks 1