Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

fantasy football podcast

any fantasy football podcast recommendations?  just looking for some quality background noise to help pass the time.

I listen to several. The fantasy footballers is one. Fantasy football weekly is another.

• Like 1

I've listened to the Fantasy Footballers for the past 3 years.......1 finals and 2 championships later....I'm still listening !

• Like 1

I listen to footballers at work every now and then. Their stuff is pretty good. Even if I don't agree with a viewpoint. They give reasoning behind why they feel that way. So I can respect it. Sometimes there reasoning even makes me pause and rethink things. Can't go wrong with that.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 6:54 AM, Kopy said:

I listen to footballers at work every now and then. Their stuff is pretty good. Even if I don't agree with a viewpoint. They give reasoning behind why they feel that way. So I can respect it. Sometimes there reasoning even makes me pause and rethink things. Can't go wrong with that.

I like when explanations are given to backup their point.    the guys who provide an opinion with no explanation... might as well not listen.

Football Guru on FFToday.