Sign in to follow this  
Shell

Ready to start ..

Friday will be 3 weeks from your posting this thread.  Is it going to start up again?

Just now, Bier Meister said:

Friday will be 3 weeks from your posting this thread.  Is it going to start up again?

Yes.  I’m going to be that ugly fat tank girl.  

• Haha 1

Do you realize how fat I am?  I’m like a 150 pounds.  Mooo.   that !   I ain’t mooing.  150.. you should be ashamed and borrow my treadmill.  

send it to me.  I will politely post it here :ninja:

11 minutes ago, Shell said:

Do you realize how fat I am?  I’m like a 150 pounds.  Mooo.   that !   I ain’t mooing.  150.. you should be ashamed and borrow my treadmill.  

🐄

🐮

2 hours ago, Shell said:

Yes.  I’m going to be that ugly fat tank girl.  

Do you even know tank girl or look at the pic?  Tank girl isn't fat.

I mean Lory Petty went from sex symbol to bald crazy lesbian cat lady who calls Trump a murderer.  But I'm not saying you're Lory Petty, or that is your future, I'm saying you're the hot sexy character Tank Girl that she played.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

shell writes like how a man would post to a forum while having a urinary catheter inserted.  

Me no speak no Engrish 

shell writes like how a man would post to a forum while having a urinary catheter inserted.  

My sisters peemus is tasty like a cucumber. She once got kicked out of The grocery store for buying a bottle of a bottle Calibey vodka and a squash and a bottle of Vaseline. Teller:Asks… Having a party???

Worst Bunny alias ever. 

10 hours ago, Horseman said:

Worst Bunny alias ever. 

She’s real and speaks with Sux often now. And for the record, I’ve never had or will have an alias. 

Fat girl here is eating massive avocados.   Don’t wish your gf was fat like me?   Dontcha 

1 hour ago, Shell said:

Fat girl here is eating massive avocados.   Don’t wish your gf was fat like me?   Dontcha 

has Sux offered you his avocados yet? 

1 hour ago, Shell said:

More like Harley Quinn 

Which one?  The original that was just a side kick and love interest of the Joker, or modern Harley Quinn who seems to be a personality rip off of Tank Girl turned lesbian?

I prefer the authentic, Tank Girl - swears, drinks, farts, fucks, spits, is prone to violence and -talking. She was declared an outlaw for her sexual inclinations and her substance abuse.

Then again my favorite villain of all time is Joaquin Phoenix's Joker, so if he ever takes on a love interest I'm sure to be dumping Tank Girl like a hot potato.

Halloween 2019 I went as Joaquin Joker.  Watched the movie dozens and dozens of times so I had the mannerisms, walking, talking, gestures down pat.  Practiced for hours.  Not a lot of people had seen the movie, released just two month prior, but those who had were pretty freaked out.  Saved the red suit and will never attend another Halloween party dressed as anything else.

Also, Joaquin Joker is terribly skinny, not fat.

Uh oh,

Joker 2: Folie à Deux is in the works

Staring along side of Juaquin Pheonix..................wait for it.........................Lady Gaga

:banana:

I absolutely hate musicals.  But with rumors abound it may be that part is just a rumor too deflecting from what is really in the movie script.  Per another leaked source:

“The body count is through the roof, and the deaths are extremely gruesome. There are multiple decapitations, torture scenes, a castration, bombs going off, and a very Clockwork Orange style rape scene, with the victim ending up dead.”

I might be able to get behind a musical with that kind of carnage.