Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Guys who wear their sunglasses on the brim of their baseball cap

Look. I'm guessing that's the majority of you f******. And I'm admitting that every I've never met did this. But you could be the nicest guy in the world and if you walk in with that going on? I'm instantly going to hate you. Look, put your srlf have done this. Or. Hang them from the front of your T-shirt. On the back of your shirt. F*** I care. But if a giant gold chain around the neck of a black guy is a instant recognition of an a******. Then a pair of sunglasses on the brim of your baseball cap indoors? You're an a******.

So says me.

I don't think I even own a pair of sunglasses.   Not my thing.

But if you have a hat on and want to take them off I see no problem with putting them on your hat.  What if they have no hat and put them on top of their head....now acceptable?

I'll give ya too many guys wear a baseball cap like Linus's blanket... never go anywhere without one. Seems it's mostly dudes who are bald/balding.

However, as a guy who only occasionally wears the hat, but always wears sunglasses (being Floridian), I have to put them somewhere when I go inside. Never thought of it as a fashion statement... more of a convenient place to stick em. I put em over my head when I'm not wearing a hat.?. Is that douchy too?

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

I'll give ya too many guys wear a baseball cap like Linus's blanket... never go anywhere without one. Seems it's mostly dudes who are bald/balding.

However, as a guy who only occasionally wears the hat, but always wears sunglasses (being Floridian), I have to put them somewhere when I go inside. Never thought of it as a fashion statement... more of a convenient place to stick em. I put em over my head when I'm not wearing a hat.?. Is that douchy too?

https://www.readerest.com. This is what Grandpa Wiffle uses.  Bwahahahahahaah

I play a lot of golf, so do most of my friends, literally everybody I know wears their sun glasses upside down on their hats. It's the perfect place to put them. I'll definitely lose them if I don't put them there. It's basically part of the uniform...

Rut-roh.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

I play a lot of golf, so do most of my friends, literally everybody I know wears their sun glasses upside down on their hats. It's the perfect place to put them. I'll definitely lose them if I don't put them there. It's basically part of the uniform...

Rut-roh.

I could never wear sunglasses while golfing.  But then, I don't really ever wear sunglasses.  My eyes just aren't sensitive.    I used to have a throw away pair in my truck for certain driving but don't know where they went.   

I'll hang my sunglasses down the front of my shirt, but I have no issue with glasses on top of baseball hat.

I've always thought people hanging them down the back of their shirt looked retarded though. 

You can't wear your sunglasses on the front of your shirt.  It's going to make the shirt sag and if it's a tee, it's going to ruin the collar.

I just put the sunglasses around my neck.  The frames are nice enough that they just stay there if I squeeze whatever those pieces that go over your ears are called.

I’ll be the guy who admits to owning a lot of pocket tees for this reason.

52 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ll be the guy who admits to owning a lot of pocket tees for this reason.

B1tches also get wet over those pocket protectors full of pens!  :wub:

Toss in a slide rule and they will go down on you on the spot! 

Flat brim doushbags with their glasses on the back of their neck in a lifted deisel on 26 inch rims pulling an extra doushbaggy wake boat. They ooze the wigger vibe 

• Like 1

Hanging sunglasses from the front of the shirt sucks.  They get in the way and are much easier to lose then.  I put them on the brim of my hat when I'm not wearing but still need them with me.  If I'm going inside I try to always leave them in the vehicle because I don't want to leave them on my hat all day.

Haven’t done that since college ball. Haven’t needed to. I do wear sunglasses but I hardly wear hats anymore. 

Since I’m at the beach, I wear a hat and sunglasses, but no shirt. I would guess 95% of people put sunglasses on their hat when not wearing them. Not everyone has a 30+ BMI and wears a shirt at the beach..Those are the people who should be shamed. 
Weird take, to be honest. 

Guys who wear their hat backwards with sunglasses on their head and use their hand to block the sun

11 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Since I’m at the beach, I wear a hat and sunglasses, but no shirt. I would guess 95% of people put sunglasses on their hat when not wearing them. Not everyone has a 30+ BMI and wears a shirt at the beach..Those are the people who should be shamed. 
Weird take, to be honest. 

I’ll usually just put them back in the cloth bag and have my wife put them in her purse if we are out somewhere. I usually have my hair styled so I don’t put them on my head that often. Hate hanging them on my shirt cause it always feels like they’re going to fall. Plus, I dont wear the knockoffs so I’m wanting to keep my glasses as nice and clean as possible 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Reality said:

Rut-roh.

I am required to wear my sunglasses like this. My sponsorship deal with Titleist does not allow me cover up their logo on the front of the hat. 

14 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I am required to wear my sunglasses like this. My sponsorship deal with Titleist does not allow me cover up their logo on the front of the hat. 

😁

15 hours ago, Drizzay said:

I don't wear a baseball cap.  Hope that helps

it's funny. If you want to be instantly pegged as an American while traveling overseas? Just wear a baseball cap.

I never thought of that. Until one of my European coworkers said something. And it just instantly dawned on me. Doing so is just an inherently American douchebaggy thing.

15 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Excellent Smithers :first: 

53 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ll usually just put them back in the cloth bag and have my wife put them in her purse if we are out somewhere. I usually have my hair styled so I don’t put them on my head that often. Hate hanging them on my shirt cause it always feels like they’re going to fall. Plus, I dont wear the knockoffs so I’m wanting to keep my glasses as nice and clean as possible 

Tell us you're ghey without telling us you're ghey. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It’s by far the best and easiest place to keep your sunglasses if you’re wearing a hat. If I’m not wearing a hat, which is most of the time unless I’ve golfed or plopped one on to cover bed head/ etc, I’ll do the neck of my shirt but I hate that because 50/50 they fall. 

i will admit that on the golf course I’m the guy who always has sunglasses but never wears them. They sit right on top of the brim of my hat. It’s like I wasn’t them just in case but 95% of the time I see better without them. 

23 minutes ago, DonS said:

Tell us you're ghey without telling us you're ghey. 

Sorry that im young and have hair unlike a lot of guys here :lol: Must suck have to be bald cause yalls hair has receded 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry that im young and have hair unlike a lot of guys here :lol: Must suck have to be bald cause yalls hair has receded 

Congrats on having hair.  You're a genetic specimen of manliness. :thumbsup: 

Not wanting to put sunglasses on your head because it might mess up your hairdo is pretty high on the ghey meter, though.

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Congrats on having hair.  You're a genetic specimen of manliness. :thumbsup: 

Not wanting to put sunglasses on your head because it might mess up your hairdo is pretty high on the ghey meter, though.

Not really. My hair is very impressionable. If I put them on my head then my hair ends up getting pushed down and staying down. Looks focked up and I’d rather not get the stuff I put in my hair on my glasses. Most guys with nice hair think along the same lines. Only the guys insecure with themselves worry about “what others think or might say” :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Not really. My hair is very impressionable. If I put them on my head then my hair ends up getting pushed down and staying down. Looks focked up and I’d rather not get the stuff I put in my hair on my glasses. Most guys with nice hair think along the same lines. Only the guys insecure with themselves worry about “what others think or might say” :thumbsup: 

Makes sense not putting your glasses on your head if you use gel or whatnot.

Am I the only one picturing Steve from Stranger Things now that we know Digby has nice hair? :wub:

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

Makes sense not putting your glasses on your head if you use gel or whatnot.

Am I the only one picturing Steve from Stranger Things now that we know Digby has nice hair? :wub:

Haha sorry my hair ain’t THAT nice. Think Chris Hemsworths short hair. Kinda like that. My wife won’t let me grow my hair out like the guys in the 80s 😭

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Why does literally none of this surprise me 😂

d bag alert 🚨 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

Why does literally none of this surprise me 😂

d bag alert 🚨 

Sorry only d bag is the one getting upset over someone trying to take care of their sunglasses 😂😂😂

Seriously, you guys have major problems with confidence and being secure with yourself. Literally went over a scientific journal article a few weeks ago during our psych block about guys who say things like this, how ppl who enjoy hobbies, take care of themselves and not lengthier physical appearance go, etc and how they’re narcissistic as well as insecure with their own selves. Could easily diagnose a few of you guys here with these mental conditions 😂

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry only d bag is the one getting upset over someone trying to take care of their sunglasses 😂😂😂

Seriously, you guys have major problems with confidence and being secure with yourself. Literally went over a scientific journal article a few weeks ago during our psych block about guys who say things like this, how ppl who enjoy hobbies, take care of themselves and not lengthier physical appearance go, etc and how they’re narcissistic as well as insecure with their own selves. Could easily diagnose a few of you guys here with these mental conditions 😂

He’s a psychiatrist now too. 😂 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

I wear a hat all day at work and pretty much any time I leave the house.  I feel odd when I leave the house without wearing one.

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I did but I must’ve accidentally hit the button to stop it cause you popped up on my notifications.

How it pop up on your notifications when I didn’t even quote you? 

FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

The only time I wear a hat is when I run and it's raining out, to keep the rain out of my eyes.  Otherwise, I don't see the point.