Sign in to follow this  
Reality

It's a real shame what's happened to the FBI.

When Trump wins, I hope he is able to clense that agency.  And while Democrats deserve to have an FBI populated with conservative agents that treat them like sh!t, we cannot have this.

The FBI has got to be impartial and fair, staying within the law and not playing it to favor their political ideology.  We cannot have a pendulumn swing.  I know folks here crave that, to give "them" back some of what they dished out, and I understand to a degree.

I am not suggesting they do not deserve it, I am simply saying conservatives should be better.  Someone needs to be the adult. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

When Trump wins, I hope he is able to clense that agency.  And while Democrats deserve to have an FBI populated with conservative agents that treat them like sh!t, we cannot have this.

The FBI has got to be impartial and fair, staying within the law and not playing it to favor their political ideology.  We cannot have a pendulumn swing.  I know folks here crave that, to give "them" back some of what they dished out, and I understand to a degree.

I am not suggesting they do not deserve it, I am simply saying conservatives should be better.  Someone needs to be the adult. 

I don’t see Trump winning and he isn’t capable of fixing shet. His pick still runs the FBI. 

Trump’s interest in the FBI ends after it doesn’t impact him personally - and that is with the treatment of these Jan 6th dumbasses. He only cares that these people are portrayed as criminals acting on his behalf. In his delusional mind they can’t be criminals since he didn’t lose the election and the real criminal is Nancy Pelosi. He’s an insane person. 

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He’s an insane person. 

Right now you’re trapped in a cult and can’t think clearly. It’s ok, we understand 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Right now you’re trapped in a cult and can’t think clearly. It’s ok, we understand 

Here’s a cultist quiz:

A. You think Trump is a lying, creeper, con man who is unfit to serve in government.

B. You think Trump lost a stolen election, dress up in outfits, attend his pep rallies, and call him “Father”.

🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I presume that if it should arise that the FBI does anything like this to a Democrat the liberals will wail

And we should join them, because wrong is wrong.

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I presume that if it should arise that the FBI does anything like this to a Democrat the liberals will wail

And we should join them, because wrong is wrong.

Schiff went on tv to trash the Durham report, reiterate Russia collusion hoax and then proclaimed Hillary was the one treated poorly by the FBI. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Schiff went on tv to trash the Durham report, reiterate Russia collusion hoax and then proclaimed Hillary was the one treated poorly by the FBI. 

And people accept it smh

Like, they completely forget what happened and just say “ yeah, that’s what happened alright…”

it’s a strange time we live in

The FBI has been a political shitehole going back to the days of J. Edgar Hoover.   Our intelligence agencies which operate above the law will inherently become corrupt.  All agencies need oversight and need to be answerable to someone.   They are all rogue.

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

Anything like what?

10 hours ago, dogcows said:

Anything like what?

Fake investigations to undermine the credibility of an elected official

FBI shut down FOUR investigations into Hillary and Bill Clinton in 2016, Durham report reveals

....Three of the probes were launched in early 2016 by FBI field offices in Arkansas, New York, and DC into 'possible criminal activity' by the Clinton Foundation...An investigation was also opened in late 2014 into claims that foreign governments were trying to make illegal donations to buy influence....The FBI had at least four criminal investigations into Hillary and Bill Clinton that were ultimately shut down months before the presidential election in 2016, a new Justice Department report reveals....

....A long-awaited report by Special Counsel John Durham released on Monday shows the FBI began investigating claims in late 2014 from a 'well-placed' confidential source that two foreign governments were trying to make illegal donations to buy influence with Hillary during her presidential campaign. ...Investigators were even offered documents of one alleged $2,700 illegal contribution that led to a 'substantial' further donation....The bombshell report also reveals three different FBI field offices, in Washington, D.C., Little Rock, Arkansas, and New York, launched investigations into the Clinton Foundation in early 2016 for 'possible criminal activity.' 

....Former Republican congressman and ex House Oversight Committee chair Jason Chaffetz expressed similar sentiments saying the FBI 'didn't complete the job' and probes into the Clintons should be reopened....'There's no reason why Congress can't have a series of hearings with the field agents who were pursuing the Clinton Foundation, and public interviews with them as well.'....Among the Clintons' murky foreign entanglements scrutinized in Schweizer's book was a 2010 deal that gave the Russian government control over huge swathes of US uranium production including 38,000 acres in four Western states....A Russian state-controlled company built up a 51% controlling stake in previously Canadian firm Uranium One between 2009 and 2013, in a deal approved by a powerful US government committee on which Hillary sat as Secretary of State....Over the same period, Uranium One's chairman Ian Telfer used his family foundation to make $2.35million in donations to the Clinton Foundation, according to Canadian tax records reported by the New York Times in 2015....The gifts were not disclosed despite an agreement Hillary signed before joining the Obama administration to identify all donors....In June 2010, the same month Russian energy firm Rosatom struck its deal to buy 51% of Uranium One, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to speak at an event in Moscow, the Times reported...

....In 2022, convicted pedophile and American adviser to the Middle Eastern nation George Nader pleaded guilty to his role in helping funnel millions of dollars in illegal campaign contributions from the UAE to 2016 US presidential campaigns....Prosecutors said $3.5million from the UAE government was given to Democratic political committees working to elect Clinton, via Nader....The report detailed a second meeting three weeks later on February 22, chaired by then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who 'initially directed the field offices to close their cases'. McCabe himself had recent ties to the Clintons. His wife Jill was recruited by Clinton aide and ally, Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe, to run for state senate in March 2015, while McCabe was director of the FBI DC field office....Then-Washington Field Office assistant director-in-charge Paul Abbate told Durham that McCabe was 'negative', 'annoyed' and 'angry' about the FBI's Clinton probes at the February 2016 meeting, asking 'why are we even doing this?' and telling attendees that the DoJ 'say there's nothing here'....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12098863/FBI-shut-FOUR-investigations-Hillary-Bill-Clinton-2016-Durham-report-reveals.html

LINK TO ENTIRE DURHAM REPORT

7 hours ago, RLLD said:

Fake investigations to undermine the credibility of an elected official

When did those investigations happen? Who was investigated?

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

😆

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

I do not play the cognitive dissance game.  You can pretend for you. I prefer to work in reality.

:wave:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I do not play the cognitive dissance game.  You can pretend for you. I prefer to work in reality.

:wave:

In other words, it’s an “in joke” of sorts. If you’re part of the club, a consumer of right-wing media, you know exactly what you mean. But when it comes time to actually spell it out, it’s too difficult to explain. For those of us not subjected to a diet of right-wing memes, radio shows, podcasts, and TV shows, there’s no real way to know what you’re talking about.

In other words, it’s an “in joke” of sorts. If you’re part of the club, a consumer of right-wing media, you know exactly what you mean. But when it comes time to actually spell it out, it’s too difficult to explain. For those of us not subjected to a diet of right-wing memes, radio shows, podcasts, and TV shows, there’s no real way to know what you’re talking about.

For now.....but as with the other elements weaponized by liberals, it might come back to you.  And when it does you will make it known, and frankly you will be right to do so.

This thing is "us" (citizens) against "them "government".   Government is not a "good" per se.  So when it comes to pass, as it has previously, that you cry foul when its done back to you, maybe then we can link arms.  For now, since it does not help your political ideology, you can sit back and pretend its just fine. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

For now.....but as with the other elements weaponized by liberals, it might come back to you.  And when it does you will make it known, and frankly you will be right to do so.

This thing is "us" (citizens) against "them "government".   Government is not a "good" per se.  So when it comes to pass, as it has previously, that you cry foul when its done back to you, maybe then we can link arms.  For now, since it does not help your political ideology, you can sit back and pretend its just fine. 

But government is not “us vs them” in America. We govern ourselves. Abraham Lincoln said “government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”

I never understood the GOP movement to say that government is terrible and out to get you. And yet… they run for office, pass laws, restrict voting, gerrymander to stay in power, all with zero sense of irony. If government truly is so bad, why do they work so hard to entrench themselves into the leadership of it? It’s a talking point meant to attack the other political party, nothing more.

Fart Barf & Itch are the most corrupt entities of the US government. Been since Hoover. Lie to them, ten years for small lies. Fawk them. 

But government is not “us vs them” in America. We govern ourselves. Abraham Lincoln said “government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”

I never understood the GOP movement to say that government is terrible and out to get you. And yet… they run for office, pass laws, restrict voting, gerrymander to stay in power, all with zero sense of irony. If government truly is so bad, why do they work so hard to entrench themselves into the leadership of it? It’s a talking point meant to attack the other political party, nothing more.

It most certainly is us against them.   Government takes and takes.  Meanwhile they rack up debt.  They are a necessary evil.  We have GOT to stop pretending there is anything pointedly "good" about government. 

I think it does not matter what political party we are talking about either.  We are always on the hunt for the lesser of evils during elections.

This little game played by the FBI to pursue a fake scandal is emblematic.   There was a time when the media held them to account, all of them.  But now we have media that is little more than propoganda for each political ideology, sadly.

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It is not "by the people" when the government assassinates elected leaders, spreads propaganda to alter election outcomes, initiates false flag events to advance wars or polices increasing the police state powers.   Like it or not, we have lost this country to the corporacracy that runs this country.  Elected leaders are either corrupt or powerless. 

Comey, McCabe , Stzork, and many of the other players in the Russia hoax investigation refused to be interviewed by Durham. Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity indeed. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Comey, McCabe , Stzork, and many of the other players in the Russia hoax investigation refused to be interviewed by Durham. Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity indeed. 

That was smart on their part.  It was the right move. No good will come to them, or the FBI, if information is given easily.  They will fight to defend themselves from accountability. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

That was smart on their part.  It was the right move. No good will come to them, or the FBI, if information is given easily.  They will fight to defend themselves from accountability. 

Heaven forbid our government officials can blatantly violate laws and have to answer questions for it. 

7 hours ago, jonmx said:

Heaven forbid our government officials can blatantly violate laws and have to answer questions for it. 

Here is the rub, that is "qualified immunity" is it not? The same stuff we want the police to have against the world of thuggery out there.....

I get why they want to be somewhat secretive, but then again to any rational observer, their behaviors are strongly suggestive of the abuse of their powers. We need to have some way to deal with that. 

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Here is the rub, that is "qualified immunity" is it not? The same stuff we want the police to have against the world of thuggery out there.....

I get why they want to be somewhat secretive, but then again to any rational observer, their behaviors are strongly suggestive of the abuse of their powers. We need to have some way to deal with that. 

No. It’s not.  Police don’t get immunity for crimes. That’s a ridiculous notion. And they have to at least submit to  questioning, even if they don’t answer anything, as is everyone’s right.  These scumbags turned down a request.  There should not have been a request, but a subpoena.  Qualified immunity concerns lawsuits against cops that acted in the line of duty. 

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Qualified immunity is one aspect.  Our intelligence branches have become so massive and powerful and have the ability to dig up dirt on anyone and destroy their lives.   When questioned they can use national security excuses and hide their evil deeds in secrecy.  There currently is no authority anywhere which can check our justice department or any of our intelligence agencies.  They operate way above the law.  At least at the local police level there are controlling authorities which provides some checks.  At the national level there is none, which leads to the massive corruption and abuse. 

There are many instances of pockets of corruption in law enforcement.  Rarely is it so profound and so concentrated at the top of the organization. 

I am appalled at the misrepresentation and outright lies  they dare to put forward.

The FBI is clearly a problem. I do not know how to fix it, but it needs to be fixed

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am appalled at the misrepresentation and outright lies  they dare to put forward.

The FBI is clearly a problem. I do not know how to fix it, but it needs to be fixed

Fidelity Bravery Integrity... :rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No one is in a position to hold the FBI accountable.  I'm afraid this is the new normal until the walls crash down.  

Just now, Ultra Max Power said:

No one is in a position to hold the FBI accountable.  I'm afraid this is the new normal until the walls crash down.  

It’s a real concern that the people we elected to run things seem to have too little authority over these agencies

Stay hot FBI.

I do feel bad for his daughter though, I couldn't imagine having to grow up with him around. There's no telling what that disgusting old p.o.s. did to her. 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Stay hot FBI.

I do feel bad for his daughter though, I couldn't imagine having to grow up with him around. There's no telling what that disgusting old p.o.s. did to her. 

It's a 24x7 job for the FBI and DOJ to cover up for joe biden's scumbaggery.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Stay hot FBI.

Here is a link to a readable version of the diary.  That's one messed in the head woman.  Lots of daddy issues.

https://media.marcopolousa.org/pdf/ashleybdiarytranscribed.pdf