Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Tim Patrick - torn ACL - done for year

I have been to training camp the last two days and it looks like Jeudy will be #3 and that Patrick is going to be the #2.

:lol:

Is the coach trying to provide him some positive feedback so that he does not get discouraged?

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/football/nfl/player/58435/jerry-jeudy

Broncos coach Nathaniel Hackett has praised Jerry Jeudy's work through the early days of camp. 

“I love the way he’s attacked this training camp up to this point,” Hackett said. “I know it’s early, but he’s been really great, seeing him around working hard and everything. He’s a very focused person and asks great questions, coaches me, calls me out a couple times, which is awesome. He’s definitely capable of doing a lot of different things.” While it is not exactly a surprise that Jeudy is impressing, it is still a major positive as he looks to get on the same page with his new coach and quarterback. Set to be Russell Wilson's new Tyler Lockett as a versatile wideout who can make plays at every level of the field, Jeudy is a WR2 with sky-high upside. 

Isn’t Hamlin due back very soon?  

Any update on Patrick yet? Doesn’t sound good. 

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Any update on Patrick yet? Doesn’t sound good. 

Probably later today or tomorrow. The report does not sound good though, i think everyone is expecting an ACL tear.

Horrible news for that young man.