JYaniscavich

$50 POWER 5 + ND CFB FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE ON FANTRAX

I’m looking for owners for a $50 16 team college football league. The player pool will consist of only players from the power 5 conferences (ACC, BIG10, BIG12, PAC12, SEC) plus Notre Dame.  The league will be on Fantrax.com. This is my fifth year running the league. I’m looking to draft as soon as the league is filled. The draft will be a slow style draft taking days or weeks to complete. 18 round draft with a 6 hour draft clock per pick. The draft clock will freeze from 12:00am ET and 6:00am ET. You are still able to make selections while the clock is frozen. $50 league buy in due when joining the league. All league dues and payouts are handled by Fantrax treasurer. 16 team league with 8 teams making the playoffs. $550 to 1st place and $250 to 2nd. Starting lineups consist of 2QB 2RB 3WR 3FLEX (RB/WR/TE) and 8 BENCH SPOTS (NO KICKERS NO DEFENSE).  Pretty much basic half PPR scoring with some minor bonuses.  Blind bidding waiver system. Waivers go through every day at 10:00am ET except Sunday. 

Email me with any questions at jyaniscavich@yahoo.com

Here is the league join link 

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=jxgxasdvl63o9o16

Thanks