China warns: Pelosi trip marks ‘Invasion’ and military has right to fire on her plane...

Whether she goes or not, nothing good will  come from this. Biden is predictably weak, and China has blackmail files stacked to the ceiling on Biden and his kid.

Never has a president been so completely owned by a foreign power than the guy we have in office now.

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

Whether she goes or not, nothing good will  come from this. Biden is predictably weak, and China has blackmail files stacked to the ceiling on Biden and his kid.

Never has a president been so completely owned by a foreign power than the guy we have in office now.

At this point does it matter? What we know to be fact about the Biden crime family changes nothing for most voters. They don't care Biden sniffs children (at best) and his son probably raped his niece. 

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

At this point does it matter? What we know to be fact about the Biden crime family changes nothing for most voters. They don't care Biden sniffs children (at best) and his son probably raped his niece. 

His son probably raped his niece?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yes probably

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, no way he had sex with her. His brothers widow and her sister? Sure. But no way would he do that. Clown. 

Can't she just get shiiite done on a Zoom meeting? 

I mean, if our kids have to be educated that way and she doesn't seem to care about pollution, or the tensions in the region. 

Create a zoom call FFS. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Can't she just get shiiite done on a Zoom meeting? 

I mean, if our kids have to be educated that way and she doesn't seem to care about pollution, or the tensions in the region. 

Create a zoom call FFS. 

What she has to say and who she has to say it to can only be done face to face. If this were really a diplomatic mission they would be sending the right people.  I am assuming she is collecting a payoff of some sort, that is why she is itching to go.

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

What she has to say and who she has to say it to can only be done face to face. If this were really a diplomatic mission they would be sending the right people.  I am assuming she is collecting a payoff of some sort, that is why she is itching to go.

I don't like that old speech-ripping shrew at all, but I don't see doing the Asia tour thing and Zoom in Taiwan.

She’s not doing this for the good of the United  states, that’s for sure. 

China is owning the liberals in this country. If Pelosi doesn't go, Biden is shown to be the weak stooge that he is.

If Pelosi does go, and China poses any kind of threat, Biden won't know what the heck to do. Probably pee himself as he stutters on camera.  

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

JustinCharge might have to bump up his nuclear war prediction by a couple months

You know, I've seen like a dozen of your posts of late and most of them is you going after that dude. What's your thing with him? Ex lovers or something?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

JustinCharge might have to bump up his nuclear war prediction by a couple months

You bring nothing. 

• Thanks 1

I was thinking the best outcome would be to just imprison her as an enemy spy, but Biden would just trade her for every Chinese criminal we have locked up.

46 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You know, I've seen like a dozen of your posts of late and most of them is you going after that dude. What's your thing with him? Ex lovers or something?

Nothing against him personally, but I think it's funny that he thinks someone is getting nuked within the next 5 months

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nothing against him personally, but I think it's funny that he thinks someone is getting nuked within the next 5 months

The funnier thing is why HT and utiliti99 always feel the need to defend him.  They must have family members on the spectrum so they feel protective.

I mean why is it so weird that the guy who constantly says crazy shìt gets ribbed a lot?

2 hours ago, nobody said:

The funnier thing is why HT and utiliti99 always feel the need to defend him.  They must have family members on the spectrum so they feel protective.

I mean why is it so weird that the guy who constantly says crazy shìt gets ribbed a lot?

You’re an idiot. Show me where I have always “defended ” him.  Calling people out for saying the same stupid shite to his stupid predictions over and over again is always defending him? People really do see what they want to see. Well, dumb people do. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't like that old speech-ripping shrew at all, but I don't see doing the Asia tour thing and Zoom in Taiwan.

That's not what I meant. 

Do the whole thing on Zoom. They keep getting on us about climate change and air travel pollution. 

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

That's not what I meant. 

Do the whole thing on Zoom. They keep getting on us about climate change and air travel pollution. 

If only she traveled like this, her carbon footprint would be non-existent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WG3sNxIgg4

2 hours ago, nobody said:

the fix is easy.  ignore nobody.  if you keep feeding him, he will keep attacking posters, lying about them, and shiiting in the forum.

On 7/29/2022 at 1:08 PM, Reality said:

Drunk drivers often come out unscathed when accidents happen, I wonder how drunk flight passengers do.

:dunno:

Ask rudy gulianni..........................................

nobody you are a crazy person.

1.  decides you dont like someone analyzing events.
2.  make up a false narrative about them in a huge post.
3.  start personally attacking them.
4.  you get called out for your stupid shiit and then start whining and complaining that people are being mean to you.

i think youre a liberal.  you focking ACT like a liberal.  you are a drama queen, worthless crybaby pusssy.  youd be a joy at parties.  go fock off.

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2022 at 2:13 PM, craftsman said:

Why haven't these "blackmail files"been produced, how do YOU know they're there? Did trump tell you? HAHAHAHAHA............

Edited by huskyhater75
SPACING

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Why haven't these "blackmail files"been produced, how do YOU know they're there? Did trump tell you? HAHAHAHAHA............

rusty is the last person on earth to think the biden family is as clean as a whistle hahahahahaha

13 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Wow, you seem "normal".

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

nobody you are a crazy person.

1.  decides you dont like someone analyzing events.
2.  make up a false narrative about them in a huge post.
3.  start personally attacking them.
4.  you get called out for your stupid shiit and then start whining and complaining that people are being mean to you.

i think youre a liberal.  you focking ACT like a liberal.  you are a drama queen, worthless crybaby pusssy.  youd be a joy at parties.  go fock off.

1. I don't care if you analyze events.  I'm calling out your terrible "analysis"
  2. How did I make anything up about you in a huge post by quoting you?  You continually say you're not predicting civil war.  Your posts clearly indicate you predicting a civil war.  I don't even know why you don't want to admit you are predicting civil war.  You're not going to get banned for it if that's what you think.  We don't ban people for dumb around here.
  3. I rarely personally attack anyone.  Perhaps you're more sensitive than you think.
  4. How am I whining and complaining that people are being mean to me when no one is being mean to me?  We're all posting our opinions.  People disagree.  That's not being mean.

Care to jam anymore wrong into that post?

• Like 1

Just now, craftsman said:

Wow, you seem "normal".

Gee thanks! 👍Do you think people that believe 2020 election was "stolen" are normal? 🤐HAHAHAHA😂

Just now, nobody said:
  1. I don't care if you analyze events.  I'm calling out your terrible "analysis"
  2. How did I make anything up about you in a huge post by quoting you?  You continually say you're not predicting civil war.  Your posts clearly indicate you predicting a civil war.  I don't even know why you don't want to admit you are predicting civil war.  You're not going to get banned for it if that's what you think.  We don't ban people for dumb around here.
  3. I rarely personally attack anyone.  Perhaps you're more sensitive than you think.
  4. How am I whining and complaining that people are being mean to me when no one is being mean to me?  We're all posting our opinions.  People disagree.  That's not being mean.

Care to jam anymore wrong into that post?

You should wait until you finish high school and get a job before you comment on the world.

Just now, craftsman said:

You should wait until you finish high school and get a job before you comment on the world.

You should admit you're posting under an alias instead of trying to hide from your posting history.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

You should admit you're posting under an alias instead of trying to hide from your posting history.

You should admit you are TimHauck.

7 minutes ago, nobody said:
  1.  I'm calling out your terrible "analysis

only 12 year old trolls do this stupid shiit.  thanks for openly exposing yourself for what you are.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

only 12 year old trolls do this stupid shiit.  thanks for openly exposing yourself for what you are.

This is true.

Wait.  So if someone says something that is not right, and someone calls them out on it, that's trolling?

When did we become such a sensitive bunch that we can't even put up with criticism of ideas?  I mean the dude is guaranteeing we're going to be in a nuclear war by year's end.  He's sensitive about people saying he's predicting a civil war for some reason, so I'll say he's talking about civil war as if one is pending.  Those ideas are very much extreme.  We can't challenge those ideas?  

I mean if someone comes in with some off the wall ideas, they better have some damn good backup, and they better be right at the end of the day if they don't want to be poked at.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Wait.  So if someone says something that is not right, and someone calls them out on it, that's trolling?

When did we become such a sensitive bunch that we can't even put up with criticism of ideas?  I mean the dude is guaranteeing we're going to be in a nuclear war by year's end.  He's sensitive about people saying he's predicting a civil war for some reason, so I'll say he's talking about civil war as if one is pending.  Those ideas are very much extreme.  We can't challenge those ideas?  

I mean if someone comes in with some off the wall ideas, they better have some damn good backup, and they better be right at the end of the day if they don't want to be poked at.

You don’t have to make things up.