China warns: Pelosi trip marks ‘Invasion’ and military has right to fire on her plane...

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t have to make things up. 

What did I make up?  That you defend JustinCharge?  

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

What did I make up?  That you defend JustinCharge?  

That I always defend him.  See, you’re playing games again. I don’t know if I ever have, but it certainly isn’t always. Most likely never. So stfu. 

• Haha 1

I loathe Pelosi but she's the US Speaker of the House and she go anywhere she wants to meet with anyone she wants and doesn't need China's nor Captain Poopypants' permission to do so.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That I always defend him.  See, you’re playing games again. I don’t know if I ever have, but it certainly isn’t always. Most likely never. So stfu. 

It's called hyperbole.  Does anyone do anything always besides breathe?

And it certainly isn't never.  You're defending him in this thread.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

It's called hyperbole.  Does anyone do anything always besides breathe?

And it certainly isn't never.  You're defending him in this thread.

Oh really? I’d like to see it. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh really? I’d like to see it. 

You sure like complaining about other people joking about his predictions, that’s for sure

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You sure like complaining about other people joking about his predictions, that’s for sure

You sure like complaning about him.

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You sure like complaning about him.

Yeah, I already said that

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Jokes are supposed to be amusing at least. But that’s not why you jerkoffs do it. 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, I already said that

Carry on with your whining. You sound like the other liberals here.

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Carry on with your whining. You sound like the other liberals here.

You seem to really know the inner workings of this forum after a few weeks of posting, huh

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You seem to really know the inner workings of this forum after a few weeks of posting, huh

What? Do ypu struggle with knowing who posts liberal vs. not? You might be slow.

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What? Do ypu struggle with knowing who posts liberal vs. not? You might be slow.

Well for one I'd say most of the whining here comes from the right (partly because they're the majority of the posters).

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well for one I'd say most of the whining here comes from the right (partly because they're the majority of the posters).

:lol:

17 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

rusty is the last person on earth to think the biden family is as clean as a whistle hahahahahaha

You've become more unhinged in the last day or so. Did your mom cut off Wi Fi and your ability to play Call of Duty in her foil-lined basement?

40 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You've become more unhinged in the last day or so. Did your mom cut off Wi Fi and your ability to play Call of Duty in her foil-lined basement?

Not as nutty as you thinking the Biden family is clean. 

48 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm getting into Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

It's a pretty fun game if you like Star Wars stuff. PS5 is awesome.

I don't think they go to Taiwan though. Or Earth for that matter.

Why is Nancy even going to China?

Is she picking a new spy/chauffeur for Feinstein? A new spy/hooker for Swallswell? A suitcase of money for the Big Guy? A new spy/wife for McConnell?

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not as nutty as you thinking the Biden family is clean. 

What's batsh!t crazy is you and JustinChickenlittle thinking I think the Biden family is clean just because I don't share the same Biden-family obsession that you two clowns do.

I care about as much about that as I do the deep corruption in the Trump family.

Twenty-one Chinese warplanes flew into Taiwan's air defense zone on Tuesday, the day House Speaker Nancy Pelosi arrived in Taipei, according to Taiwan's Ministry of Defense.

The People's Liberation Army Air Force planes — which included ten of its newer J-16 fighters, eight J-11 fighter jets, one KJ-500 airborne early warning and control aircraft, one Y-9 electronic warfare plane, and one Y-8 transport aircraft — entered Taiwan's air defense identification zone.

The Shenyang J-16 is an advanced fourth-generation fighter based on the Russian Sukhoi-30 fighter jet. The twin-jet, tandem-set fighter carries a 30 mm cannon, 12 air-to-air missiles, rockets and satellite-guided bombs, and anti-ship and anti-radiation missiles. A China-based military analyst previously told the South China Morning Post that the jet had "surely been primarily developed for assaults on Taiwan."

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What's batsh!t crazy is you and JustinChickenlittle thinking I think the Biden family is clean just because I don't share the same Biden-family obsession that you two clowns do.

I care about as much about that as I do the deep corruption in the Trump family.

One Hunter equals 1000Trumps. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One Hunter equals 1000Trumps. 

I wouldn't vote for him.

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I wouldn't vote for him.

I won't vote for a Biden either...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

I won't vote for a Biden either...

Well, certainly not Beau. 

And that German Shepherd seems a little sketchy.

What deep corruption? Trump is the most looked into, spied on,  political figure in the history of this country. And yet, they got nothing.

What did his kids do? Let's compare Hunter Biden to them. :dunno:

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why is Nancy even going to China?

Is she picking a new spy/chauffeur for Feinstein? A new spy/hooker for Swallswell? A suitcase of money for the Big Guy? A new spy/wife for McConnell?

Looking for The Fountain of youth!

24 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What deep corruption? Trump is the most looked into, spied on,  political figure in the history of this country. And yet, they got nothing.

What did his kids do? Let's compare Hunter Biden to them. :dunno:

I seriously don't care, but the Hunter Biden obsession among you ultraconservatards is pretty hilarious 😂.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I seriously don't care, but the Hunter Biden obsession among you ultraconservatards is pretty hilarious 😂.

Well, the current president is compromised by the biggest super power on the planet. And Joe and Hunter Biden and all behind the mess. 

Trump is met with silence from GOP audience after complaining about being the most 'persecuted' person in American history

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Trump is met with silence from GOP audience after complaining about being the most 'persecuted' person in American history

Did he complain? Or just say it? There is a difference.

And he basically was the most "vetted" person the US has ever targeted. I'm not sure why that would be such a surprise to anyone who actually lives here. 

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The new Billy Carter

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The new Billy Carter

Are you comparing Billy Carter  to Hunter Biden? It's before my time but did the vice president/president dad/brother hook him up with China and Ukraine dealings to make them both rich as hell and have evidence of it on a laptop and the FBI refusing to release it to the public?

I read Billy Carter just made some bad beer is all. But I honestly have never read up about it.

Well, Ukraine.  You remember them, right? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, Ukraine.  You remember them, right? 

It's funny how Biden has been president for the last 1.5 years+, and those who can't let go of Trump, on a constant basis, whine about anyone bringing up proven illegal political dealings involving the current president and his kid with foreign powers, say that's obsessive.

Liberals really are out of control of their minds.

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's funny how Biden has been president for the last 1.5 years+, and those who can't let go of Trump, on a constant basis, whine about anyone bringing up proven illegal political dealings involving the current president and his kid with foreign powers, say that's obsessive.

Liberals really are out of control of their minds.

Trump is relevant because he continues to be extremely active politically and has hinted that he'll run again in 2024. He himself is under criminal investigation.

Hunter Biden remains under investigation and could face charges, as could Trump.

I'll be fine with whatever the legal system decides in regard to all this.

On 7/30/2022 at 1:38 PM, phillybear said:

Considering the amount of booze on board, if China fires a missile at the plane, will that cause the most impressive display of Chinese fireworks evah? 

How about your boy Rudy -yeah THAT drunken fool.