China warns: Pelosi trip marks ‘Invasion’ and military has right to fire on her plane...

Have a hunch Pelosi did this because of what happens when the Hunter corruption gets serious.  

10 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

How about your boy Rudy -yeah THAT drunken fool.

Nancy uses tax payer money to stock her office, her house, Hell, she submitted expense paperwork for well over a hundred thousand dollars per year to keep her plane full of booze. She shows up to give interviews drunk at 8:00 AM. Even I wait until 8:15 AM. 

Between her and her drunk driving husband, and throw in Bruce Jenner, I don't know how anybody is still alive in California. They should be road kill.

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Have a hunch Pelosi did this because of what happens when the Hunter corruption gets serious.  

Your mother has a hunch. I place my beer on it when she's sucking my diick.

So Pelosi punked China I guess. Some world we’re living in. 

China ships and airplanes go across the line. Using real rounds in their war games on the coast. If China makes a move on Taiwan we can thank idiot drunk Pelosi.  

30 minutes ago, Horseman said:

China ships and airplanes go across the line. Using real rounds in their war games on the coast. If China makes a move on Taiwan we can thank idiot drunk Pelosi.  

China stepped up measures more than ever before. Pelosi's fault. Biden will have covid til his term is over. He's a loser.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

China stepped up measures more than ever before. Pelosi's fault. Biden will have covid til his term is over. He's a loser.

Is the theme for CPAC really Fire Pelosi - Save America?  Lolz 

This November is going to be fun. 

10 hours ago, phillybear said:

Nancy uses tax payer money to stock her office, her house, Hell, she submitted expense paperwork for well over a hundred thousand dollars per year to keep her plane full of booze. She shows up to give interviews drunk at 8:00 AM. Even I wait until 8:15 AM. 

Between her and her drunk driving husband, and throw in Bruce Jenner, I don't know how anybody is still alive in California. They should be road kill.

Why would she use taxpayer money, wouldn’t she just use the insider trading funds?

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Why would she use taxpayer money, wouldn’t she just use the insider trading funds?

That's not a great question for many reasons. You really lost on that one.

China lobs missiles over the top of Taiwan.  They cut off all planned discussions with the US including CLIMATE CHANGE.  Good luck making a difference in climate change without China.  Idiot drunk Pelosi.  Clueless Dems keep on losing. 

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

China lobs missiles over the top of Taiwan.  They cut off all planned discussions with the US including CLIMATE CHANGE.  Good luck making a difference in climate change without China.  Idiot drunk Pelosi.  Clueless Dems keep on losing. 

Build back better.