Jump to content
wiffleball

Does anybody like Ted cruz? And if so, why?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are the one who is lost. 

Good one. Such wit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cruzer said:

True. 

If David Dewhurst's personal life wasn't such a focking train wreck - we prolly never hear of Cancun Cruz....least not for a while. 

 

That is a fact!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You don't deserve my wit. 

No one deserves something as small as your wit.   

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sad news about Ted Cruz's daughter.  Looks like she tried killing herself last night.  I don't care for Cruz but I hope everything ends up being alright for his family.  That can't be easy for them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11510811/Girl-14-self-inflicted-knife-wounds-Senator-Ted-Cruzs-home.html

Yes...just horrible news. I hope she is okay and gets the help she appears to need. This is always scary to see a 14 year old dealing with issues like this. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sad news about Ted Cruz's daughter.  Looks like she tried killing herself last night.  I don't care for Cruz but I hope everything ends up being alright for his family.  That can't be easy for them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11510811/Girl-14-self-inflicted-knife-wounds-Senator-Ted-Cruzs-home.html

I opened this thinking more funny stuff to dog pile on Teddy, but that's awful. Really hope she gets the help she needs to overcome whatever is troubling her.  :(  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didnt realize until now that she had a viral TikTok in January where she came out that she was against most of his conservative views and that she claimed to be bisexual.  Must be some serious struggles in that home.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I didnt realize until now that she had a viral TikTok in January where she came out that she was against most of his conservative views and that she claimed to be bisexual.  Must be some serious struggles in that home.  

I imagine life at home is pretty stressful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

I just bought a six pack a few minutes ago and day 10 of being sober. I also like Ted for the simple fact he beat Jimmy Kimmel at basketball.

No more Miata or booze? You are doing a real make over! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Cruz is a complete waste of skin, but he does have audiographic memory, which is pretty amazing. He can remember exactly what has been said, including the original pauses and inflections. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I think Cruz is a complete waste of skin, but he does have audiographic memory, which is pretty amazing. He can remember exactly what has been said, including the original pauses and inflections. 

from a pure debate aspect, he is probably one of the best I have seen in my life

and also not a fan of him

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

No more Miata or booze? You are doing a real make over! 

Haven't had a drink since July and down 45 lbs cut and muscular, all about the Corolla and Monte Carlo now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Haven't had a drink since July and down 45 lbs cut and muscular, all about the Corolla and Monte Carlo now.

Ya got me. I'm down 25 lbs. Can't claim cut and muscular, either. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Ya got me. I'm down 25 lbs. Can't claim cut and muscular, either. 

that's good too!!!!!! I spent my summer in the gym and pretty much this fall too.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×