Sign in to follow this  
Gypsybrat

2022 draft comments

After much deliberation I have decided to take the RB who will be a top 6 dynasty RB by next offseason.

1.01 Breece Hall

4 hours ago, kutulu said:

Slowest draft ever :thumbsdown:

The draft should start August 1?

I just got home and I am trading this pick. Not everyone is checking the site. @cbfalcon has not been on mfl in a few days for example.

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

The draft should start August 1?

I just got home and I am trading this pick. Not everyone is checking the site. @cbfalcon has not been on mfl in a few days for example.

Gypsybrat

• FF Geek
  • Gypsybrat
  • Members
  • 669 posts

I have the draft set up to start on the 31st of July.   Check in here if that works or not for you.  

Bier is starting a new job around that time, so not going to be a stickler for drafting on time.

That trade gave me 1 share of josh palmer which I wanted in one of my dynasty leagues.

I did the same sort of trade for lavinksa shenault last year and that worked out well.......

Thrilled to add Walker.  It will be his job next year in a run first offense.

Assuming Penny stays healthy  for RBBC this year.  That's no guarantee.

Sorry to everyone....jesus, forgot the draft started today.  I suck and sorry for holding everyone up.  I thought it started on Monday.

21 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

Sorry to everyone....jesus, forgot the draft started today.  I suck and sorry for holding everyone up.  I thought it started on Monday.

You're cool.  Way faster than most actually.

:mad:  didn't get an alert that the trade went through...didn't know i was on the clock

Just now, Bier Meister said:

:mad:  didn't get an alert that the trade went through...didn't know i was on the clock

I got an email

Just now, kutulu said:

I got an email

i got an email, but do not get personal emails on my work phone (but have been getting texts). had my phone, but was not near computer

Not a bad start, half a round on a Sunday day 1 start. Beer hasn't been on since Friday so that might be it for today. I did send him a email and pm to let him know it's his turn so maybe...

6 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Not a bad start, half a round on a Sunday day 1 start. Beer hasn't been on since Friday so that might be it for today. I did send him a email and pm to let him know it's his turn so maybe...

@mmmmm...beerbeerbeerbeerbeebeerbeerbeerbeebeerbeerbeerbeerbeebeerbeerbe

Android bug, starting over.

Mmm...beer is playing assassin's Creed, I sent him a message.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

That trade gave me 1 share of josh palmer which I wanted in one of my dynasty leagues.

I did the same sort of trade for lavinksa shenault last year and that worked out well.......

I liked Palmer, but I added Williams, Palmer was my hedge thinking the Chargers would let Mike walk

Wan'dale focking Robinson.

Did I just fall for the peter king preseason hype train :wall:

I know 5'6 160 pound quick guys look good in padless practice and I drafted the stupid runt anyways.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I liked Palmer, but I added Williams, Palmer was my hedge thinking the Chargers would let Mike walk

I sent out 10+ offers to move back from 1.02, but you were the first to check in/accept. You chose London which I thought was a great pick, he just turned 21 years old. If he hits that is the type of player you can sit on for a decade and start every week. Plus Atlanta is so bad they will have no choice but to throw the ball a ton. So even while he develops he has the chance to make up for any deficiencies with pure volume. I would have liked him, but I need lots of players and not just 1 player.

Speaking strictly from a draft perspective you used your 4.03 last year on Palmer which you then turned into an upgrade in the first round this year and a free early 3rd round pick. Don't get me wrong, i think I won this trade :D, but still, great value for last years 4.03.

• Sad 1

Steal of the draft so far IMO is Jameson Williams.  I had him 1.05 and there is a decent chance he ends up as the best WR in the class.  I have him right after the Wilson/London/Burks tier and I was trying to trade up at every spot from 1.06 on to get him - which Ski Colts is well aware of since he got the bulk of those offers as he was trading down.  I dont think Williams will be great this year because of the injury but his ceiling is there.

Happy with my picks but they were all close to where I had them ranked, don't feel like I got any steals just good value.  Was really hoping Burks would fall to 1.04 but I have Wilson in that same tier.  At least I have this sick Zach Wilson/Breece Hall/Garrett Wilson stack, right?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

@mmmmm...beerbeerbeerbeerbeebeerbeerbeerbeebeerbeerbeerbeerbeebeerbeerbe

Android bug, starting over.

Mmm...beer is playing assassin's Creed, I sent him a message.

I got it actually!  😄👍

Can we jump straight to the 2023 draft?  Thats the one I am really excited for.  :)

2 hours ago, Bigtraine said:

Steal of the draft so far IMO is Jameson Williams.  I had him 1.05 and there is a decent chance he ends up as the best WR in the class.  I have him right after the Wilson/London/Burks tier and I was trying to trade up at every spot from 1.06 on to get him - which Ski Colts is well aware of since he got the bulk of those offers as he was trading down.  I dont think Williams will be great this year because of the injury but his ceiling is there.

Happy with my picks but they were all close to where I had them ranked, don't feel like I got any steals just good value.  Was really hoping Burks would fall to 1.04 but I have Wilson in that same tier.  At least I have this sick Zach Wilson/Breece Hall/Garrett Wilson stack, right?

I had him at 1.04 so yah I think so, I actually had him above Wilson

and he was my target at 1.07

FOCKER had Robinson in the QQQQ

16 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Wan'dale focking Robinson.

Did I just fall for the peter king preseason hype train :wall:

I know 5'6 160 pound quick guys look good in padless practice and I drafted the stupid runt anyways.

Midgets and clowns scare me.

I'm interested in moving back in for an additional draft pick.  Offering a 2023 3rd (until the player I am targetting is gone)

41 minutes ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

Drafting and driving go together.  Ask any NASCAR driver.

ok, that was very clever and hilarious!!

51 minutes ago, devilwoman said:

ok, that was very clever and hilarious!!

Too bad that he's not either.

@kutulu saved me. I have Pacheco in both of my other dynasties and would have wasted a roster spots on him in this one as well.

Yeah, got Blankinship.  Who doesn't want a K who wears goggles?  Inside scoop is that when holder sticks hand out to C, he's really pointing Blank where to kick it.

:mad: for the 5.11 pick I finally received the text alert that I am used to seeing during drafts :mad:

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

:mad: for the 5.11 pick I finally received the text alert that I am used to seeing during drafts :mad:

You’re welcome 

• Haha 1

Just now, cbfalcon said:

You’re welcome 

I've been in MFL leagues for over 20 yrs, and am accustomed to receiving texts for certain league events (draft updates, on the clock, trade proposals, etc). It didn't occur until our final round, almost final pick.