Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

BLM

Always money well spent.

Controversial Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King's political PAC used donor cash to purchase a $40,000 dog that King used as a family pet, according to a Monday report.

King's PAC, Grassroots Law, has handed over the sum in a pair of payments to Potrero Performance Dogs in California since December, the Washington Free Beacon reported. The PAC paid Protero $10,000 in December, followed by a $30,650 payment in February.

Days after the second payment, King posted on Facebook about welcoming a "new member of the King family," a Mastiff and prize show dog named Marz.

Another fine use of money transferred from the stupid to the corrupt.

Keep sending more until it hurts and you feel you've purged all your privilege away, liberals.

• Thanks 1

I know it's going to sound racist is all hell. But ever since I've been a little kid, there hasn't been a single experience of a black charity that I've personally known of or read about that didn't involve massive corruption. Going all the way up to Congress and the senate. It's like once they get in, they just figure they're entitled to every last dime.  How do their idiot constituents keep putting up with this?

I’ve been judging them on the content of their character the whole time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I know it's going to sound racist is all hell. But ever since I've been a little kid, there hasn't been a single experience of a black charity that I've personally known of or read about that didn't involve massive corruption. Going all the way up to Congress and the senate. It's like once they get in, they just figure they're entitled to every last dime.  How do their idiot constituents keep putting up with this?

I can only think of the United Negro College Fund. Is it corrupt? I can’t think of any other charity that is run by and for the service of black people. Can you name some corrupt black charities? 

And…is Shaun King even black? 

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Name a massively corrupt black senator.

Name some massively corrupt black congressman.

45 minutes ago, peenie said:

I can only think of the United Negro College Fund. Is it corrupt? I can’t think of any other charity that is run by and for the service of black people. Can you name some corrupt black charities? 

Blm

42 minutes ago, peenie said:

Maxine waters, Sheila Jackson lee,

43 minutes ago, peenie said:

You stumped him.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

No, King is 50-50

4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

No, King is 50-50

Yeah. Half Irish, half Scottish. 0 black. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/11-year-old-attacked-police-california-state-fair-family-says-rcna41173

Black Lives Matter Sacramento is asking for the officers to be fired and charged with child abuse. The officers for the fair's police detail are off-duty officers from other departments. It is not clear which departments the officers involved were hired from.

Cal Expo did not respond to a request for comment Tuesday. In a statement to NBC affiliate KCRA of Sacramento, Cal Expo spokesperson Darla Givens said Elijah suffered a small cut. She said police stopped him because he was climbing a fence and trying to steal from vendors.

A spokeswoman for Black Lives Matter Sacramento told NBC News that Elijah "was horseplaying while in line while they all pretended to be cutting in front of each other."

So another report stated that the fences he was climbing were the ones that are around state fair rides; rollercoasters and are placed there for safety. He is 11 years old and was with friends, no adult present and it was around 11PM. 

BLM leaders have stepped in, asked that officers all be fired. 

Then of course, there's the community activist. I remember one in houston. He would act as an advocate for civil justice. Which meant that he would wait until there was a $50,000 reward for some black criminal. Arranged to have the guy surrender and get the reward. The guy was nothing but corrupt.

17 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/11-year-old-attacked-police-california-state-fair-family-says-rcna41173

So another report stated that the fences he was climbing were the ones that are around state fair rides; rollercoasters and are placed there for safety. He is 11 years old and was with friends, no adult present and it was around 11PM. 

BLM leaders have stepped in, asked that officers all be fired. 

There's another one where Chuck e cheese's is getting sued or protested or what the f*** ever, because Chucky didn't return the hi-five of a little five year old black girl. If you've ever worn those costumes? You can't f****** see a thing. And especially some f****** toddler is like two and a half feet tall? I mean for f**** sake it's become a joke. Yeah maybe you're a great great great grandfather was a slave? But don't equate that with not getting a high five from a f****** cartoon character and a low rent Pizza place.

And let's not forget the 8 million home that BLM bought as their personal party place.

It's the one good thing about Mexicans becoming the majority in this country. They're not going to put up with that b*******. And they don't carry the yoke of their great great grandfathers being slave owners either.

There's coming a reckoning. The blacks had 200 years to get their s*** together and bathe in the gravy. That's coming to an end.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wiffleball said:

But he didn’t run a charity, was not congressmen or senator….

On 8/3/2022 at 1:30 PM, wiffleball said:

There's coming a reckoning. The blacks had 200 years to get their s*** together and bathe in the gravy. That's coming to an end.

You think Mexicans becoming a majority minority is going to cause blacks to have a reckoning?! Lololol!! Blacks, who were former slaves, already live in peace in Mexico and all over this country (except in jail or where there are gangs). We have not interfered or prevented Mexicans from flourishing. As long as blacks can compete on an equal playing field, blacks will prosper. It’s only when barriers are in place that we cannot achieve our goals.

I would imagine we have some sheep here who fell for BLM hook line and sinker.  Scared shltless to be called a racist if they didn't kneel and kiss the ring.

On 8/3/2022 at 8:34 AM, peenie said:

Why do you hate women?

50 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I would imagine we have some sheep here who fell for BLM hook line and sinker.  Scared shltless to be called a racist if they didn't kneel and kiss the ring.

You couldn’t even say all lives matter to them. They want to forget all that. Fringe, not widespread.  

The best part about BLM is the cities they ruthlessly ransacked were all democratic cities. And the people they lied to and stole money from, were all democrats.

And I still see homes around that have BLM signs up. "Thank you sir, may I have another!" :lol:

I think the slogan should not be mixed up with the members who aren’t living righteously. And is BLM an official group? 

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think the slogan should not be mixed up with the members who aren’t living righteously. And is BLM an official group? 

Group as in village people? Or as in federally recognized tax exempt organization? Because if it's the latter? Yes. And there's rules they have to f****** follow. But they haven't from the jump. 

The key is? Don't give black people money. See, Leon lett. 

It's like Wesley Snipes is their tax advisor.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I simply don't embrace slogans that separate races into categories and point out that one should be listed as better than another.  It's a very dividing tactic. And usually, the people behind using it, are personally motivated just like BLM in any sense you want to use it in. 

Blacks seem to hate Chinese people. There is a definite spree of violence against them in the black community. Should there be a CLM? You should look more at crime stats and who is being aggressive to the point of harming and murdering others. 

I hope we have a trend of people who arm themselves against criminals and they kill the criminals on a routine basis. No matter their skin color.  

5 hours ago, craftsman said:

I simply don't embrace slogans that separate races into categories and point out that one should be listed as better than another.  It's a very dividing tactic. And usually, the people behind using it, are personally motivated just like BLM in any sense you want to use it in. 

Blacks seem to hate Chinese people. There is a definite spree of violence against them in the black community. Should there be a CLM? You should look more at crime stats and who is being aggressive to the point of harming and murdering others. 

I hope we have a trend of people who arm themselves against criminals and they kill the criminals on a routine basis. No matter their skin color.  

It is my opinion that Black Lives Matter was about making Americans aware of police violence against blacks that has been going on for years such that the public found it normal and acceptable for innocent unarmed blacks to be shot and killed by angry, frustrated, trigger happy and or racist police officers and civilians.

Blacks do not hate Chinese people, that is a damn lie. I’m black, I would know. 

White criminals get arrested, black criminals and black non-criminals are more likely to get shot. 

That is all I have to say on this matter. 

54 minutes ago, peenie said:

It is my opinion that Black Lives Matter was about making Americans aware of police violence against blacks that has been going on for years such that the public found it normal and acceptable for innocent unarmed blacks to be shot and killed by angry, frustrated, trigger happy and or racist police officers and civilians.

White criminals get arrested, black criminals and black non-criminals are more likely to get shot. 

Well, I don't know what your race has to do with facts but thanks for sharing....I guess.....

You can ignore stats if you want, but that doesn't change who commits the most violent crimes overall in the US. Nor does it change who gets shot more than the other by cops in total.

I'll leave it at that as you seem really sensitive to the truth, and I don't want to get into it on a public site with someone who is irrational and driven emotionally by racial views. It's not my thing to hurt other's feelings with honesty unless they are negatively affecting other's lives with their lack of knowledge.  

Have a good day. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Oh it was, was it?

Good little sheep. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Nah. If white people were the ones attacking Asians we would hear more about it. 

3 hours ago, Shell said:

Blue Lives Matter! 

They absolutely do matter and we need more of them, more respect for them, better pay for them, not expect them to be psychologists, therapists, mind readers, have the ability to see through walls or predict the future. They are human beings, they matter and do the dirty work for our nation. Yes, they matter, but they shouldn’t unanimously matter more than others when they make a mistake or purposely take an innocent life. 

That is all I have to say about it..

12 hours ago, peenie said:

Lesbians started BLM as a group to protect themselves and black trannies. Libs co-opted it as a black group and then poured money into it so as to legitimatize it. So it is a group. It was never intended to represent all black people.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, peenie said:

Wow..

On 8/3/2022 at 11:26 AM, wiffleball said:

Then of course, there's the community activist. I remember one in houston. He would act as an advocate for civil justice. Which meant that he would wait until there was a $50,000 reward for some black criminal. Arranged to have the guy surrender and get the reward. The guy was nothing but corrupt.

You mean quannel X?

• Like 1