Jump to content
TimHauck

Alex Jones admits to defrauding bankruptcy court

Recommended Posts

The only difference between him and you is that he monetized his BS.  You spew BS and don't get paid.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I don't know how one of the Sandy hook parents hasn't blown this m************ head off.

 

I saw this before. The fact that he bragged about it? Stupid move. Stupid.

 

And by the way? I'm pretty sure there's a difference between filing for bankruptcy and a judge approving it. If only did was file the paperwork? And the judge sees these comments? Stupid move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Strike said:

The only difference between him and you is that he monetized his BS.  You spew BS and don't get paid.

Good one!  I don't spew BS though

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there Alex Jones fans here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jones is a POS, he is the "rights" version of AOC and the rest.   Pathetic, useless and a complete idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, well, this thread can be put to rest unless TimHauck wants to keep going with his disdain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the board centrist ever post anything about the left he doesn't like? Even one time?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are there Alex Jones fans here? 

I think BigGuy and that's it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well the left never gets investigated.  still waiting for a serious investigation into epsteins clients.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Does the board centrist ever post anything about the left he doesn't like? Even one time?

Extremely rare.  When Tim isn't doing COVID research, he's looking for gotcha moments against anyone on this bored who isn't a liberal.  He posted this just waiting for HT's question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That dude us a huge POS.

This. Can’t believe anyone listens to this lunatic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

What an idiot.

 

 

And yet people keep listening, shame on them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not forget who this scumbag Alex Jones was carrying water for. Who he helped plan J6 for. Who he led armed people to the Capitol building for. Perfect bedfellows, Mr. Jones and Mr. Trump. Made for each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Ok, well, this thread can be put to rest unless TimHauck wants to keep going with his disdain. 

So kinda like the threads about actual pedos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Vyse- said:

This. Can’t believe anyone listens to this lunatic 

There are a lot that listen to him too.  These are the crazy, fringe people who are louder than most.  They make the people on the right look bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are a lot that listen to him too.  These are the crazy, fringe people who are louder than most.  They make the people on the right look bad.

When I think Alex Jones I think far right conspiracy theorist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

When I think Alex Jones I think far right conspiracy theorist. 

try thinking "the truth" months / years in advance

the Focker is cutting edge and legendary

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

try thinking "the truth" months / years in advance

the Focker is cutting edge and legendary

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Vyse- said:

This. Can’t believe anyone listens to this lunatic 

You aren’t as dumb as you look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Does the board centrist ever post anything about the left he doesn't like? Even one time?

I was just talking about Biden’s approval rating dropping because of Afghanistan yesterday. Have laughed at his speaking gaffes.  Criticized parents for taking toddlers to drag shows (just said that didn’t make them pedophiles). Have been against vaccine mandates and pushing boosters for young people.  To name a few

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was just talking about Biden’s approval rating dropping because of Afghanistan yesterday. Have laughed at his speaking gaffes.  Criticized parents for taking toddlers to drag shows (just said that didn’t make them pedophiles). Have been against vaccine mandates and pushing boosters for young people.  To name a few

You were defending him when you pointed out his approval ratings, claiming that is proof he was held accountable for the Afghanistan fiasco.  On what world do you think that’s being critical? You don’t. You’re just a Liar.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was just talking about Biden’s approval rating dropping because of Afghanistan yesterday. Have laughed at his speaking gaffes.  Criticized parents for taking toddlers to drag shows (just said that didn’t make them pedophiles). Have been against vaccine mandates and pushing boosters for young people.  To name a few

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And, here we go. I like the one about the gay frogs most especially. There should be a way to incorporate that into the pedophile Pizza parlor. Like maybe gay frogs legs.

 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/alex-jones-5-most-disturbing-ridiculous-conspiracy-theories.html

I guess I meant to look up separately his moronic nonsense about fluoride turning kids gay or something about toothpaste or what the f*** ever. The fact that so many people listen to this guy it's just amazes me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You aren’t as dumb as you look.

Sorry but I’m not here to argue or try to start fights. Especially with aliases 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -Vyse- said:

Sorry but I’m not here to argue or try to start fights. Especially with aliases 

No fight to be made.  I am agreeing with you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d believe his gay frogs thing before I would his Sandy Hook take. I’d like to break his jaw for that one. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

No fight to be made.  I am agreeing with you.  

Sounds good buddy 👌🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You were defending him when you pointed out his approval ratings, claiming that is proof he was held accountable for the Afghanistan fiasco.  On what world do you think that’s being critical? You don’t. You’re just a Liar.  

You were the one that started saying someone needed to be “held accountable.”    All I was responding to was someone saying he “got a free pass.”  Two different things 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You were the one that started saying someone needed to be “held accountable.”    All I was responding to was someone saying he “got a free pass.”  Two different things 

No. Not at all. You were defending him. Every stinking day you tell a lie. Try not to anymore. Dishonest Fock. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He always struck me as an entertainer, like a WWE character.  Maybe he was right, maybe wrong, but was in it for the ratings.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He always struck me as an entertainer, like a WWE character.  Maybe he was right, maybe wrong, but was in it for the ratings.  :dunno:

Rush limblob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d believe his gay frogs thing before I would his Sandy Hook take. I’d like to break his jaw for that one. 

The "gay frogs" thing is based on real science research, amazingly.

Apparently, a frogs' genders is determined late in gestation and influenced by the environment around them. So when scientists were wondering why this certain population of frogs were 99% female, they determined that a chemical in the water was the reason.

So, when Alex comes across something like this, and the spin he comes up with, "they're putting chemicals in the water to turn the frogs gay"... there's actually some truth there. Even here, he's on solid ground for the first step or three down his rabbit hole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Rush limblob on super steroids

Maybe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×