TimHauck

Alex Jones admits to defrauding bankruptcy court

The only difference between him and you is that he monetized his BS.  You spew BS and don't get paid.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I don't know how one of the Sandy hook parents hasn't blown this m************ head off.

I saw this before. The fact that he bragged about it? Stupid move. Stupid.

And by the way? I'm pretty sure there's a difference between filing for bankruptcy and a judge approving it. If only did was file the paperwork? And the judge sees these comments? Stupid move. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

The only difference between him and you is that he monetized his BS.  You spew BS and don't get paid.

Good one!  I don't spew BS though

• Sad 1

Jones is a POS, he is the "rights" version of AOC and the rest.   Pathetic, useless and a complete idiot. 

Does the board centrist ever post anything about the left he doesn't like? Even one time?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are there Alex Jones fans here? 

I think BigGuy and that's it 

well the left never gets investigated.  still waiting for a serious investigation into epsteins clients.

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Does the board centrist ever post anything about the left he doesn't like? Even one time?

Extremely rare.  When Tim isn't doing COVID research, he's looking for gotcha moments against anyone on this bored who isn't a liberal.  He posted this just waiting for HT's question.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That dude us a huge POS.

This. Can’t believe anyone listens to this lunatic 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

What an idiot.

And yet people keep listening, shame on them. 

Let's not forget who this scumbag Alex Jones was carrying water for. Who he helped plan J6 for. Who he led armed people to the Capitol building for. Perfect bedfellows, Mr. Jones and Mr. Trump. Made for each other.

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT!!!

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Ok, well, this thread can be put to rest unless TimHauck wants to keep going with his disdain. 

So kinda like the threads about actual pedos?

1 hour ago, -Vyse- said:

This. Can’t believe anyone listens to this lunatic 

There are a lot that listen to him too.  These are the crazy, fringe people who are louder than most.  They make the people on the right look bad.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are a lot that listen to him too.  These are the crazy, fringe people who are louder than most.  They make the people on the right look bad.

When I think Alex Jones I think far right conspiracy theorist. 

26 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

When I think Alex Jones I think far right conspiracy theorist. 

try thinking "the truth" months / years in advance

the Focker is cutting edge and legendary

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

try thinking "the truth" months / years in advance

the Focker is cutting edge and legendary

Lol

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I was just talking about Biden’s approval rating dropping because of Afghanistan yesterday. Have laughed at his speaking gaffes.  Criticized parents for taking toddlers to drag shows (just said that didn’t make them pedophiles). Have been against vaccine mandates and pushing boosters for young people.  To name a few

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was just talking about Biden’s approval rating dropping because of Afghanistan yesterday. Have laughed at his speaking gaffes.  Criticized parents for taking toddlers to drag shows (just said that didn’t make them pedophiles). Have been against vaccine mandates and pushing boosters for young people.  To name a few

You were defending him when you pointed out his approval ratings, claiming that is proof he was held accountable for the Afghanistan fiasco.  On what world do you think that’s being critical? You don’t. You’re just a Liar.  

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol

And, here we go. I like the one about the gay frogs most especially. There should be a way to incorporate that into the pedophile Pizza parlor. Like maybe gay frogs legs.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/alex-jones-5-most-disturbing-ridiculous-conspiracy-theories.html

I guess I meant to look up separately his moronic nonsense about fluoride turning kids gay or something about toothpaste or what the f*** ever. The fact that so many people listen to this guy it's just amazes me.

28 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You aren’t as dumb as you look.

Sorry but I’m not here to argue or try to start fights. Especially with aliases 

1 minute ago, -Vyse- said:

Sorry but I’m not here to argue or try to start fights. Especially with aliases 

No fight to be made.  I am agreeing with you.  

I’d believe his gay frogs thing before I would his Sandy Hook take. I’d like to break his jaw for that one. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

No fight to be made.  I am agreeing with you.  

Sounds good buddy 👌🏻

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You were defending him when you pointed out his approval ratings, claiming that is proof he was held accountable for the Afghanistan fiasco.  On what world do you think that’s being critical? You don’t. You’re just a Liar.  

You were the one that started saying someone needed to be “held accountable.”    All I was responding to was someone saying he “got a free pass.”  Two different things 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You were the one that started saying someone needed to be “held accountable.”    All I was responding to was someone saying he “got a free pass.”  Two different things 

No. Not at all. You were defending him. Every stinking day you tell a lie. Try not to anymore. Dishonest Fock. 

• Thanks 2

He always struck me as an entertainer, like a WWE character.  Maybe he was right, maybe wrong, but was in it for the ratings.  :dunno:

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

He always struck me as an entertainer, like a WWE character.  Maybe he was right, maybe wrong, but was in it for the ratings.  :dunno:

Rush limblob

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d believe his gay frogs thing before I would his Sandy Hook take. I’d like to break his jaw for that one. 

The "gay frogs" thing is based on real science research, amazingly.

Apparently, a frogs' genders is determined late in gestation and influenced by the environment around them. So when scientists were wondering why this certain population of frogs were 99% female, they determined that a chemical in the water was the reason.

So, when Alex comes across something like this, and the spin he comes up with, "they're putting chemicals in the water to turn the frogs gay"... there's actually some truth there. Even here, he's on solid ground for the first step or three down his rabbit hole.